CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rioja is rubbish

southerncunt

Just now, MikeD said:

I'll post what, and when I want and you or none of your little fucking clique of boyfriends can do anything about it.

All the best for now.

I'm not sure he'll like your tone. Hold on to your hat, minkey.

Edited by Frank
mike my sight's not what it once was. Kindly redirect this like the good gofor you are

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Frank said:

You may be out of sight and out of mind, but you're always in my heart. Happy Easter!

Ah ha, Francois, I had a feeling you would reappear this weekend. Rising from the dead like our savior.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Ah ha, Francois, I had a feeling you would reappear this weekend. Rising from the dead like our savior.

Jacko you poof,that is just so fucking sad it's unbelievable. Why not just marry the prick and be done with it.

15 minutes ago, Admin said:

I think you are in the minority of one. The only one who was made to look an absolute complete fucking imbecile by Mrs Roops.

Point out where, because I missed that, as did everyone else.

Shove it up your fucking arse you cunt. Best ban me now because if you're going to keep popping in with stupid shit like this I'm not going to stay quiet.

If you love Roops so much, crack one out over her hairy rat and get it out your system, then make her a mod again so she can ruin your site. Prick.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

Shove it up your fucking arse you cunt. Best ban me now because if you're going to keep popping in with stupid shit like this I'm not going to stay quiet.

If you love Roops so much, crack one out over her hairy rat and get it out your system, then make her a mod again so she can ruin your site. Prick.

Of course you missed it. I don't do pedagogy, go back to the nursery and change your nappy because you have shit yourself again.

Just now, Decimus said:

Decs.. Jesus!.. you're far too good to be banned. Surely?

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Don't get upset, Mike. An unwise man once said, nay, repeatedly fucking droned on and said, "It's only a website."

It certainly is. Not worth spitting one's dummy over and flouncing off in a strop when you don't like what someone posts.

Is it?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Decs.. manchild, with all respect, I think your age might have caught up with you at this juncture. I sincerely hope those cunts haven't banned you for the entire bank holiday bonanza. There's always the wife... I suppose. Shit.

Guest DingTheRioja

Well.. he is no longer logged in, so I think the ball-peen may have been polished on his fevered brow... and there are an inordinate amount of Guests looking at the board, and one on my Profile as I type this...

39 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Well.. he is no longer logged in, so I think the ball-peen may have been polished on his fevered brow... and there are an inordinate amount of Guests looking at the board, and one on my Profile as I type this...

I'm watching you, Ding...Always.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fuck me Ding, it was too easy getting shot of that arrogant cunt. God knows why he's been allowed to get away with it for so long. Like the man say's... he's got to go. end of. 

57 minutes ago, Frank said:

Decs.. manchild, with all respect, I think your age might have caught up with you at this juncture. I sincerely hope those cunts haven't banned you for the entire bank holiday bonanza. There's always the wife... I suppose. Shit.

I'm here, friend. To celebrate being back together again, how about we put a video together?

Computer wizz kid Ding can format it into split screen and add some colourful font subtitles and then we can duet to "I know him so well".

You can be the ugly one who fucked Lloyd Webber.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck me Ding, it was too easy getting shot of that arrogant cunt. God knows why he's been allowed to get away with it for so long. Like the man say's... he's got to go. end of. 

Frank you tragic piece of shit.

You've been out the cooler for a matter of hours and you've banged out more posts than Jazz on the cheap speed.

I can imagine you in the clink scratching the days left into the wall. Were you waiting with baited breath for the moment you were unbanned, fingers poised on the keyboard, readied for the starting gun?

Guest Bill Stickers

Admin you fucking cunt. Why do I get random words coming up in a different font when I post on my mobile?

It makes me look like that multi quote wanker Ding.

I've got a fucking reputation to uphold here.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Admin you fucking cunt. Why do I get random words coming up in a different font when I post on my mobile?

Mind your tone William.......seditious talk can lead to deletion of posts as mine was earlier..

Fear not about looking like Ding though....that is altogether a different level of wankerism which is a hereditary defect and not a characteristic which can be acquired here.   

Guest Bill Stickers

Thanks for the sympathy like Decimus but that post about a Frank lost all credibility when the fonts changed. Beyond salvage. You should probably rescind it and use it to like the next fucking hilarious thing I post. 

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Thanks for the sympathy like Decimus but that post about a Frank lost all credibility when the fonts changed. Beyond salvage. You should probably rescind it and use it to like the next fucking hilarious thing I post. 

It's all about the flow, Bill. I knew you'd use it to set yourself up with your next post. 

Take note Mike"Don't like mummy and daddy shouting"D. That's how it's fucking done.

44 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You don't require any help off me to make yourself look like the Ding wannabe that you are clearly incapable of achieving, you fat fingered, wide gobbed piece of fucking tedium.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

you fat fingered, wide gobbed piece of fucking tedium.

Sorry, I didn't realise that the expected behaviour of someone on the site is to rarely type anything, be reserved and polite, and regularly vary from the subject matter of all things cuntular.