CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Irrelevant shit talking cunts

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

It was in the summer of 1994 when I was still captain of the "Octonauts" that I was told about the fucking treasure chest.

Though my uncle was serious about that other thing the facts were still the facts : why? Who? What for? All very good questions. Could you put it better? I fucking can't , and im sure you'll agree with my take on this 110%.

It should be said that despite assertions to the contrary, and though some would aver an utterly disparate view of this matter to that of my uncle, the fact of his cogent analysis is foremost in our minds- fucking foremost.

Possibly if the chest even existed some might even say "Quincy, do tell us about the treasure", its possible you might greedily covet this shit for yourselves and get all sorts of ideas, so I can only gingerly  edge forward and not give too many juicy details away.

It was in that long summer of 1994 that deuterium rich ice was discovered under the moons south polar cap and everything was changed - forever.

The chest? Simmer the fuck down, I'll come to the chest in due course. More importantly , what of my uncle and his predilection for strange, unpredictable fucking shite, I hear you cry ?!

The tale of my uncle is a tale indeed! Though you be on the edge of your seats throughout this cosmic suspense, I beg you attend with all your eyes! All shall be revealed ! 

2 mild onions

1 kg basmati rice 

4 green peppers

2 packets linguini 

Unsalted butter 

family tub Vaseline 

50 rounds .338 lapua magnum

4 tins tomatoes

mushrooms 

2 rat traps 

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It was in the summer of 1994 when I was still captain of the "Octonauts" that I was told about the fucking treasure chest.

Though my uncle was serious about that other thing the facts were still the facts : why? Who? What for? All very good questions. Could you put it better? I fucking can't , and im sure you'll agree with my take on this 110%.

It should be said that despite assertions to the contrary, and though some would aver an utterly disparate view of this matter to that of my uncle, the fact of his cogent analysis is foremost in our minds- fucking foremost.

Possibly if the chest even existed some might even say "Quincy, do tell us about the treasure", its possible you might greedily covet this shit for yourselves and get all sorts of ideas, so I can only gingerly  edge forward and not give too many juicy details away.

It was in that long summer of 1994 that deuterium rich ice was discovered under the moons south polar cap and everything was changed - forever.

The chest? Simmer the fuck down, I'll come to the chest in due course. More importantly , what of my uncle and his predilection for strange, unpredictable fucking shite, I hear you cry ?!

The tale of my uncle is a tale indeed! Though you be on the edge of your seats throughout this cosmic suspense, I beg you attend with all your eyes! All shall be revealed ! 

2 mild onions

1 kg basmati rice 

4 green peppers

2 packets linguini 

Unsalted butter 

family tub Vaseline 

4 tins tomatoes

mushrooms 

2 rat traps 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

2 mild onions

1 kg basmati rice 

4 green peppers

2 packets linguini 

Unsalted butter 

family tub Vaseline 

4 tins tomatoes

mushrooms 

2 rat traps 

All gender disabled toilet.....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's rubbish and whatever shit your coked-up crusted one cell follows it up with will be rubbish... you tragic fucking toilet. Good work QC. 

Cretinous fucking saps.

What exactly, Frank , is wrong with this nom?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Reading between the lines, Quince, I'd say you used to do drugs, good man. 

I would do a great deal more given half the chance but circumstances prohibit.

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

2 mild onions

1 kg basmati rice 

4 green peppers

2 packets linguini 

Unsalted butter 

family tub Vaseline 

4 tins tomatoes

mushrooms 

2 rat traps 

That is a very bad impression of Broken Nads.... fucking terrible...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

As far as noms go, I'm sure it's perfectly fine. I simply don't like you.

The highest accolade around here.   I'm sure you don't, feeble one. No runt likes the buck who fucks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What in Christ's name was that all about? Fucking octonauts are cunts. Especially Captain Barnacle.

Not so sure Gyps, to be honest. Thought of the Octonauts and that id do something annoying / daft , and there you have it. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You lying cunt. You didn't have to try at all to come up with this bollox. Must do better, look at some of Punkers contributions to this site to see how to make stuff up.

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

2 mild onions

1 kg basmati rice 

4 green peppers

2 packets linguini 

Unsalted butter 

family tub Vaseline 

4 tins tomatoes

mushrooms 

2 rat traps 

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjqr6eH_-LLAhUL2BoKHcSjBDQQtwIILzAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-o-7MmhqNfA&usg=AFQjCNHEBVzQl90HRlgcFk8vucqfaO2Gug

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Guest Bill Stickers
19 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

2 mild onions

1 kg basmati rice 

4 green peppers

2 packets linguini 

Unsalted butter 

family tub Vaseline 

4 tins tomatoes

mushrooms 

2 rat traps 

You fucking what mate? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

The only positive thing I can find to say about this, is it's better than the yacht nom. 

EVEN better than the excellent "yacht cunts"? Praise indeed !