CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Fucking Festival of Cuntery..

Admin

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Plagiarism at its finest. Good work QC.

It is not surprising that a mind such as this arrives at the same conclusions as your own literary heroes, much like the thylacine achieved its own form without reference to our northern lupus. 

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

Yeah, yeah, right on me Brethren.

Soo...he's sent you out to bat for him has he Properkhunt.....a bit like an inept minor official sent out to defend the minister. 

Cannot say I am surprised .....disappointed but not surprised.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

No, I said that , just now before you read it.

Spongy, insubstantial cunt.

Those of you who haven't read John Niven's 'Kill Your Friends, 'Straight White Male' and 'The Second Coming', will find QC's good work in print... some of it word for word. 

Idiot.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Those of you who haven't read John Niven's 'Kill Your Friends, 'Straight White Male' and 'The Second Coming', will find QC's good work in print... some of it word for word. 

Idiot.

I'm afraid I haven't perused the cunt, though by report its good. I'm more of a c Mccarthy kinda cunt , if I stray off sf. But it's an accolade and I accept it as such. Frank.

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

reinstate Roops as a mod

She has said more than once she doesn't miss being a mod and wouldn't want to do it again.

Her puppy Rick said the same.

7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Eddie belongs to Jacko now, let him go. Anyway, he would've turned against you at the first hint of danger/opportunity for getting some cock. 

Don't be fooled if the crusty cockroach invites you to a BBQ either, fucking creepy bastard is all I have to say. 

Judas ! even after offering you a taste of my prawn ring, my god even you and Quincy can't be that thick, can't you see I'm working undercover to take down the jacko / frank / punkape / judge mafia from within?

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Judas ! even after offering you a taste of my prawn ring, my god even you and Quincy can't be that thick, can't you see I'm working undercover to take down the jacko / frank / punkape / judge mafia from within?

Fuck, Eddie, you conniving cunt, I hope I haven't fucked up your plan? Hopefully he won't have read my post, he's probably too busy with his 'job', whatever the fuck one of those is? 

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to catch a bus to my Unite meeting at the job centre in Port Talbot. Don't cry for me, I'm already dead. 

Bonne chance, Edders, I've always liked you. 

Just now, Bubbles said:

Fuck, Eddie, you conniving cunt, I hope I haven't fucked up your plan? Hopefully he won't have read my post, he's probably too busy with his 'job', whatever the fuck one of those is? 

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to catch a bus to my Unite meeting at the job centre in Port Talbot. Don't cry for me, I'm already dead. 

Bonne chance, Edders, I've always liked you. 

Sorry Bubbles 'April fool' .

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don't associate me with this shower of the lower stratas please.

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Idiot.

Sounds like a load of old fucking shit to me.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sounds like a load of old fucking shit to me.

Course it is- look at the drippy cunt author. What a fucking turd.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

To be honest I only use condoms when I'm fucking apes wife, Iol.

If you must horse that repulsive pig-woman, best go in there with a gas mask and anglers waders.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dont forget the Rohypnol

Yeah, don't forget to take Rohypnol, at least you shan't remember.

Guest Bill Stickers
48 minutes ago, Eddie said:

To be honest I only use condoms when I'm fucking apes wife, Iol.

I usually wrap my cock in a fishing net and catch a decent haul of clams and prawns.