CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Electric cars

Guest DingTheRioja

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You stunted little fucking cunt.

A narrow escape for Norfolk last night Decs, you should count yourself lucky. Strangely, I didn't see anything on the news yet about the biblical-level tsunami that swept across the county, bringing with it unexploded mines and huge man-eating sharks. Surely the whole thing wasn't just made up by the media on a slow news day?

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A narrow escape for Norfolk last night Decs, you should count yourself lucky. Strangely, I didn't see anything on the news yet about the biblical-level tsunami that swept across the county, bringing with it unexploded mines and huge man-eating sharks. Surely the whole thing wasn't just made up by the media on a slow news day?

Meteorology and oceanography are about as genuinely scientific as astrology. Pseudoscientific bollocks created for people too thick to become astrophysicists or bin men.

What a fucking con.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Meteorology and oceanography are about as genuinely scientific as astrology. Pseudoscientific bollocks created for people too thick to become astrophysicists or bin men.

What a fucking con.

I'll have you know the North sea tried to kill me last night. Everywhere I looked there were plod in high viz jackets and hard hats just in case a wave splashed onto the pavement and chucked up a pebble or two. And I nearly got my feet wet. Scaremongering weather forecasting cunts.

38 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I'll have you know the North sea tried to kill me last night. Everywhere I looked there were plod in high viz jackets and hard hats just in case a wave splashed onto the pavement and chucked up a pebble or two. And I nearly got my feet wet. Scaremongering weather forecasting cunts.

Last night the entire Essex constabulary were in Jaywick knocking on the residents doors to warn them of the impending Tsunami, none of the residents were home though, they were burgling the evidence rooms of all the unattended police stations.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Still, if conditions do get genuinely stormy and dangerous, by the end of the night you might be able to try a fireman's pole.

On 02/04/2016 at 11:53 AM, DingTheRioja said:

So, Tesla has announced an "affordable" model in the US with 180k pre-orders, cost about £25k... well, not a bad price for piece of "new high tech" shit, but still....

Basic model has a range of just over 200 miles, not exactly fucking useful if you want to go any real distance, there's apparently 3800 charging points in the UK, but it looks like a third are always "out of service",  and a third of whats left are "slow" chargers.  Even a fast charger needs an hour to give you 80%... don't turn the radio on, or use the air con, electric windows on any other shit or you're walking home...

The alternatives...

• Chevy Bolt, similar price, similar range, looks like a shit shopping trolley, not available yet.
  • Renault Zoe, £20-25k depending if you want a battery with it or not... 130 miles,
  • Nissan Leaf, £30k, 100 mile range?? it's the size of a fucking shopping trolley and can only do 100 miles?
  • BMW, £31k, 80-100 miles... good luck with that...
  • VW E-golf... £31k, 83 miles... and I bet that's fiddled knowing VW.

This makes the cunts who drive Prius' look sensible..

The alternative is a C63 AMG........ all that playing with batteries is for kiddies toys and cunts

On 02/04/2016 at 1:41 PM, Mrs Roops said:

They do, unfortunately they also discharge very quickly as well. They also have a heat problem. This is due to aluminium having three electrons move from the anode to the cathode. (Lithium batteries use only one) Having said that, the core material is cheap and in plentiful supply so more research and development is warranted.

Fucking bollock talk....the only thing a bird knows about batteries is when her dildo needs new ones.....cars and technology are blokes topics.  Now nom something on soft furnishing.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Last night the entire Essex constabulary were in Jaywick knocking on the residents doors to warn them of the impending Tsunami, none of the residents were home though, they were burgling the evidence rooms of all the unattended police stations.

Jaywick sounds like a toilet cleaner 

"Hey Doris get some toilet cleaner when you're round Patels will ya"?

"Toilet Duck"?

"Nah, Get some Jaywick. It cleans the shit off the rim better".

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jaywick sounds like a toilet cleaner 

"Hey Doris get some toilet cleaner when you're round Patels will ya"?

"Toilet Duck"?

"Nah, Get some Jaywick. It cleans the shit off the rim better".

You're right it does sound like a toilet cleaner, and ironically, it is a toilet, a shitty toilet.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're right it does sound like a toilet cleaner, and ironically, it is a toilet, a shitty toilet.

Unfortunately, Mrs Poseidon didn't come to do her cleaning rota last night...

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Unfortunately, Mrs Poseidon didn't come to do her cleaning rota last night...

No, the last time Mrs Poseidon got together with Mr Neptune and destroyed the shithole was 1953. Then some silly cunt rebuilt it, along with Canvey Island which is another vile nest of inbred chavaholic cuntmonkeys.