CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Andy Murray to play Tim Henman for charity.

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Holy fuck, this will be an emotional rollercoaster.

Strap yourself in for a wild night with this pair of crazy bastards.

Fuck your water-boarding, the CIA need to get in on this and see it's potential for torture.

33 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Holy fuck, this will be an emotional rollercoaster.

Strap yourself in for a wild night with this pair of crazy bastards.

Fuck your water-boarding, the CIA need to get in on this and see it's potential for torture.

It will be good if Hung Henman face -  fucks Mundane Murray when the score is ' love'. Henman should be able to reach Murray's adams apple and knock it into a pocket. Fuck it , that's snooker isn't it.

Guest MikeD
15 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

As some of the money raised will go to foreigners via UNICEF, it's no wonder you hate the idea of raising money for a charity like this. 

Fuck off you racist dwarf. 

Still here.

Guest MikeD
53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Henman and Murray together at last. Possibly the most boring duo in world history up until you formed your recent double act with Ding.

Pile of fucking shit.

I'd form a double act with any cunt just as long as it gets your attention.

39 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd happily donate to the charity behind this IF they can arrange for the match to take place on Mars. That dour cunt Murray could do with some practice on clay.

Mark Watney is a cunt. 

Or in the hotel where you are staying. These two cunts would be a welcome distraction for the punters who have had to endure your margarita fuelled bollocks 24/7

Guest MikeD
Just now, witheredscrote said:

Its called trying to breathe life into a corpse Mike. Be thankful

I always am, every second I'm logged in is like a tiny little gift.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

I always am, every second I'm logged in is like a tiny little,  gift.

"Still here"

Since you are a little wannabe internet hard nut who just has to reply to every post slating him, regardless of his own catchphrase, I'll tell you how this is going to go. I'm going to slate every single post you make from now on, and since you can't resist replying, you'll have no time to pollute the site with the lowest common denominator bollocks that you have infested us with since 2014. 

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"Still here"

Since you are a little wannabe internet hard nut who just has to reply to every post slating him, regardless of his own catchphrase, I'll tell you how this is going to go. I'm going to slate every single post you make from now on, and since you can't resist replying, you'll have no time to pollute the site with the lowest common denominator bollocks that you have infested us with since 2014. 

You're cracking, soon be flouncing time.

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Or in the hotel where you are staying. These two cunts would be a welcome distraction for the punters who have had to endure your margarita fuelled bollocks 24/7

It's a private island, not some common hotel. And It's been even more private since the barman killed himself two days ago. 

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A boring bastard versus a useless bastard. All for charidee. What's not to like?

No doubt we'll have the usual uptight commentator cunts wetting themselves with excitement when either of these dull bastards does anything even remotely out of the fucking ordinary. Like laughing or smiling.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a private island, not some common hotel. And It's been even more private since the barman killed himself two days ago. 

If it's mustique, baws, I'll be there on Tuesday. I fancy another go on your bulimic wife.