CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police Scotland's Dancing Cunts.

Witheredscrote

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This particular shower of cuntflaps need acquainting with the business end of a power-actuated Hilti nail gun. Rev, you're practically right next door - make it so.

33DB3CB600000578-0-image-m-18_1462436402

PS And if you've any nails left after you've finished with these cunts, be a love and see if you can't track down Jimmy Somerville and attach all his limbs to his thorax.

Reading into this further they are all at this 'dancing around ' shit . Some sort of inter force competition , with the main aim being recruitment of new police. Load of wank. The Gendarmerie Nationale were asked to participate but said they were too busy shooting 'people smugglers' and swarthy types.

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The scottish conservative party leader ruth davidson is nearly as attractive as nicola sturgeon. Are all scotish women ugly butch looking lesbians?

How very fucking dare you! One glance at this line up from the final of Miss Scotland 2015 will soon have you eating your words.

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

• Like 5

Guest Ahriman
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

How very fucking dare you! One glance at this line up from the final of Miss Scotland 2015 will soon have you eating your words.

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

They certainly did!

It's like bubbles wet dream come true.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This particular shower of cuntflaps need acquainting with the business end of a power-actuated Hilti nail gun. Rev, you're practically right next door - make it so.

33DB3CB600000578-0-image-m-18_1462436402

PS And if you've any nails left after you've finished with these cunts, be a love and see if you can't track down Jimmy Somerville and attach all his limbs to his thorax.

Don't he live in Frisco (Cant be bothered putting San Francisco as its too long).

what wait! Shit!

It's in front of Edinburgh Castle, Bubba. It's owned by the fucking shit-sucking nationalist fascist cunts in the Scottish fucking Government, who also just happen to run Police Scotland like the fucking Brownshirts. So, they sort of do own the fucking place. The bastards.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hell, The Nolans have let themselves go since their sister died.

To be fair, the cunt that died was fuck all to look at either. 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

It's in front of Edinburgh Castle, Bubba. It's owned by the fucking shit-sucking nationalist fascist cunts in the Scottish fucking Government, who also just happen to run Police Scotland like the fucking Brownshirts. So, they sort of do own the fucking place. The bastards.

It was a joke, Rev, Mr WC Fingers will probably get it.  

If not, he can fuck off. He doesn't own this place. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

That's Joan Collins before make up.

I thought it might be Debbie McGee without the clothes peg attached to the back of her fucking bullet-headed skull, to give her that Govan facelift look. I wonder if old Debbie's back on the Non-Doctor Deluxe since that jug-eared dwarf decided to fuck off and not bore every other poor cunt to death.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

I thought it might be Debbie McGee without the clothes peg attached to the back of her fucking bullet-headed skull, to give her that Govan facelift look. I wonder if old Debbie's back on the Non-Doctor Deluxe since that jug-eared dwarf decided to fuck off and not bore every other poor cunt to death.

I liked Paul Daniels. Not a Lot, but I liked him.

I'll get me sequined leotard

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

Yeah, Ratty, Rothers and Droops. I wonder whatever happened to those cunts, or Lady P.

Ratty's been back "officially" a few times. He once lasted almost 5 minutes before the new-and-improved Admin banned him again.

Rothers couldn't handle the new format, went on a petulant thread-necro spree, then vanished.

I think Peacock committed suicide after watching too many depressing Scandi-dramas on the tellybox.

Lady P swore off nominations, but still does a drive-by once in a blue moon. She's still as random as ever, the trainspotting old crone.

The only other news is that Mrs Roops' PYN hardcore has been uncovered by some rather childish cunts who've only recently mastered basic Internet search functionality, and who apparently have never seen pubic hair before, let alone a tampon sticking out of someone's arse. 

Oh yeah, I remember Mrs R's pics and that Australian site she was on from time to time. I would have. Not like some of the fucking pansies here whose only sexual encounters are paying their mothers in Pot Noodles to take a shit on their chest.

Guest Ahriman
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ratty's been back "officially" a few times. He once lasted almost 5 minutes before the new-and-improved Admin banned him again.

Rothers couldn't handle the new format, went on a petulant thread-necro spree, then vanished.

I think Peacock committed suicide after watching too many depressing Scandi-dramas on the tellybox.

Lady P swore off nominations, but still does a drive-by once in a blue moon. She's still as random as ever, the trainspotting old crone.

The only other news is that Mrs Roops' PYN hardcore has been uncovered by some rather childish cunts who've only recently mastered basic Internet search functionality, and who apparently have never seen pubic hair before, let alone a tampon sticking out of someone's arse. 

I remember a time where it wasn't uncommon for Lady P to upload at least half a dozen noms a day, all pointless and criminally unfunny.

Didn't Roops ban Rothers after he called her a stupid fucking cunt or words to that effect?

13 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

I remember a time where it wasn't uncommon for Lady P to upload at least half a dozen noms a day, all pointless and criminally unfunny.

Didn't Roops ban Rothers after he called her a stupid fucking cunt or words to that effect?

You'll have to narrow down those parameters for me Peanut. Neither of these were exactly isolated incidents.

Guest N/A
20 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck this bollocks withers. I've got tickets to England V Russia in Marseille. I was wondering if you fancy meeting up for 12 pints of Stella and some Soviet bashing followed by a trip to an Arabic brothel in one of the northern suburbs? 

William...I will be taking over the town square in Marseilles two days before the game with the troops.  Never miss a good chance to invade Europe.  Look,for the biggest noisiest bunch of fucking cunts in town.  That's us.