CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kwik Fit Tyre centres

Guest N/A

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Maybe Iam punkape?   

Or

Maybe when you have the minerals to step up on here...which you don’t...who the fuck are you anyway?    You will find the establishment of Roops, Ape, Bubba, etc, will simply try and beat you down.  They wonder why there are no new members on here, well it’s because if you are not in their clique, they feel threatened, so try to dominate you.   Fail dismally with me as I just go off on an uncontrolled outburst to simply fuck them all off.

you should try it sometime.

it is cunts corner by the way.  Act like one.  Otherwise we will all simply sit around agreeing with each other like on mums net.

now fuck off

Roops and I in the same clique? I’ve fucking heard it all now.

You’re losing it mate. You’re on the brink. You’re a snowflake. 

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Well then, you still fucking can’t afford one.  You fucking dreamer.  Plus they only come in estate versions.  So how many kids and dogs have you got?  None, have you even kissed a girl yet son?

The correct description is ‘Avant’. Anyway, I’m highly amused by how I’m immediately branded a dreamer for telling you I own an RS6, whilst you tell us all you own an RS5 and expect us, even demand us, to believe you.

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What.  You actually passed your driving test.  I though wales was like Saudi Arabia and birds were not allowed to be custodians of the drivers seat.

did you learn on your dads farm in secret?

No, after a long trek I sailed across the Severn with other immigrants and claimed asylum.

I passed my car and m/c tests in Cheltenham Spa and Gloucester respectively. At the time I was living in The Stroud Valleys which, not wishing to be economical with the actualité, is actually in the Cotswolds as opposed to those poseurs who claim the same despite living in an adjacent area.

On 24 June 2018 at 10:51 AM, Mrs Roops said:

No, after a long trek I sailed across the Severn with other immigrants and claimed asylum.

I passed my car and m/c tests in Cheltenham Spa and Gloucester respectively. At the time I was living in The Stroud Valleys which, not wishing to be economical with the actualité, is actually in the Cotswolds as opposed to those poseurs who claim the same despite living in an adjacent area.

I went the other way over the Severn, no coracle required. 

I find it disturbing that our paths might have once crossed, in some Stroud boozer like the weed filled Pelican or cuntfest that was the shunters

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I find it disturbing that our paths might have once crossed, in some Stroud boozer like the weed filled Pelican or cuntfest that was the shunters

I knew it! I knew it!

vast lezzer

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hopefully you will at some point be found face down in the weed filled Thames & Severn Canal.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 5/21/2016 at 12:18 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

If you live in Plymouth it would be northern. Although that would be the least of your worries if you lived in that shithole.

You've been to Plymbo?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/22/2018 at 11:16 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

He does have a perm and moustache so could be. 

Yorkshire accent I'll bet .. that's what happened to Ding.

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

AH, RIP the Pelican, I quite liked the place. That and the old Imperial (formerly a Berni, now an Indian) had car parks and were useful meeting places to congregate before setting off to more agreeable watering holes. Eventually the Weighbridge between Minchinhampton and Nailsworth became the place to meet on account of the excellent Two-in-one pies and roaring log fires in every room.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2016 at 12:42 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I always go to "Traveller Tom's" round the corner for my tyres.

Its the same with Halfords. I took my car for its MOT there because they're 15 quid cheaper. It failed because of the rear brake light bulb was faulty and needed a new one. So I asked them to change it, only to be told they dont stock light bulbs. Its Halfords for fuck sake. So I said I'd go to Halfords 4 miles away, get them to install it and bring it back. Which I did, only to be told to come back at 3.30 next day to inspect it. Told them to boil their heads and I wouldn't move until they did it there and then. Wankers. Next time I'll take it "Dodgy Dennis" for its MOT. Only takes 10 minutes there.

On 5/19/2016 at 1:16 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Do ISIS do MOTs? I might go there then. They may be in Peckham

On 5/19/2016 at 3:16 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Get an empty twirl wrapper and.put a used tampon in it. That'll teach the nosey little fuckers. Or if you dont use them, shit in an empty large toblerone tube does the trick as well

On 5/19/2016 at 3:23 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

For shitting in. Durr! Or an empty tube can be used as a pretend telescope for a poor toddler.

On 5/19/2016 at 8:37 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

That's nice. Can I get one in purple?

On 5/19/2016 at 8:55 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry baws, I meant that generally.

On 5/21/2016 at 12:11 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Nah. Purples much better. Does it come with little purple ballets shoes hanging from the rear view mirror?

On 5/21/2016 at 12:18 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

If you live in Plymouth it would be northern. Although that would be the least of your worries if you lived in that shithole.

On 6/22/2018 at 11:03 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

2 days is bollocks. There's a shifty looking cunt who runs a tyre shop from a corner shop front round the corner from me. If he don't have the tyre you need, he gets on the phone and will have it in in the afternoon or following morning. And he's a damn sight fucking cheaper than the KFC (Kwik Fit Cunts). And before anyone says, he's not a pikey. 

On 6/22/2018 at 11:16 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

He does have a perm and moustache so could be. 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yes

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Only the Protestant ones 

You're really getting on my fucking tits.

10 hours ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

Hopefully you will at some point be found face down in the weed filled Thames & Severn Canal.

It's virtually dry you silly cunt.

So let's assess the facts: you're a man who's happy to pretend to be a piss soaked old biddy with an obsession with Crewe station and trains in general. I can just imagine to now, beating one off dressed as Thora Herd, your big burger nips flopping down like wombles noses.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2018 at 10:51 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Chip campden is firmly in the Cotswolds dear

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's virtually dry you silly cunt.

So let's assess the facts: you're a man who's happy to pretend to be a piss soaked old biddy with an obsession with Crewe station and trains in general. I can just imagine to now, beating one off dressed as Thora Herd, your big burger nips flopping down like wombles noses.

For someone who claims to come from Gloucestershire and to know the area you seem to walk around with your eyes firmly closed. I would suggest that you walk along this "dry" stretch of the canal above Wallbridge at Stroud. don't bother walking on the towpath .. walk on this "mostly dry" section. I have no obsession with Crewe Station nor trains and as a Bsc with "two degrees" you should surely have some knowledge of intersex conditions. Obviously things like this do excite you in some way so perhaps you should borrow a few Chicks with Dicks mags off wizz and go back into your bedroom and knock a few off .. just don't forget the tissue paper. Don't worry about going blind as you must be blind already to have this conviction that the Cotswolds Canals lack water.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I go to Dublin for an extended break, and when I come back there are numerous accusations flying around regarding Pen having a dick. 

Can someone please explain what has prompted this slander? 

Pen's dick is doing a 2 week stretch for leaderboard manipulation. However, Pen has also claimed to be 'intersex', which covers a lot of possibilities anatomy-wise, but the assumption reached by most would be a sausage and clam combo.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I go to Dublin for an extended break, and when I come back there are numerous accusations flying around regarding Pen having a dick. 

Can someone please explain what has prompted this slander? 

I appear to have a little "dick" its called "Stubby Pecker" and instead of being in front its follows me around. I also believe that he does "platform enders at Gloucester "Train" Station.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pen's dick is doing a 2 week stretch for leaderboard manipulation. However, Pen has also claimed to be 'intersex', which covers a lot of possibilities anatomy-wise, but the assumption reached by most would be a sausage and clam combo.

I think that Albert is probably your dick as you seem to get aroused whenever he posts.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Chip campden is firmly in the Cotswolds dear

It seems to be more on "the edge" sort of "faux" Cotswolds.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There is also an ambiguity with yourself and your name .. are you a cunt with a man or are you a man with a cunt or was it that with you the doctor was also unable to make up his mind?