CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celeb crocodile tears

Neil

Just watching Nicole Shitsinger 'crying' over some foreign sap who has to walk 5 miles to school on 1/2 raisen a day,oh you poor fucking thing,how will you manage when you get back to your tacky fucking mansion filled with overpriced shit and designer label bollocks.Just fuck off you hypocritical cuntstick.Give up your ridiculous salary if youre that fucking bothered,shame you care more about record sales and public persona than you do about eradicating poverty. 2 faced wankers the lot of em

1 minute ago, neil298 said:

Just watching Nicole Shitsinger 'crying' over some foreign sap who has to walk 5 miles to school on 1/2 raisen a day,oh you poor fucking thing,how will you manage when you get back to your tacky fucking mansion filled with overpriced shit and designer label bollocks.Just fuck off you hypocritical cuntstick.Give up your ridiculous salary if youre that fucking bothered,shame you care more about record sales and public persona than you do about eradicating poverty. 2 faced wankers the lot of em

Never mind all that, pink or brown?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, neil298 said:

I'd splurdge my yogurt onto both of her two faces. And her faeces.

14 hours ago, neil298 said:

Now, now, Neil, this is a woman who has let Lewis Hamilton put his tiny dick in quite literally every orifice she possesses. Don't you think the poor cunt has suffered enough?

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, scotty said:

...says the guy who wants to wank over her shit.  

It's not disgusting if it's still sloshing around in her shite pipe, now is it?

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'd splurdge my yogurt onto both of her two faces. And her faeces.

I see old Gurt is loitering around, dishing out likes, waiting until he can summon the courage to post again. It seems just as he hits form, he has to take 6 weeks out. The retarded Daniel Sturridge of the Corner.

31 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I see old Gurt is loitering around, dishing out likes, waiting until he can summon the courage to post again. It seems just as he hits form, he has to take 6 weeks out. The retarded Daniel Sturridge of the Corner.

Darren Anderton. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Have you not noticed the fresh mounds of earth in the garden? That is Gurt, scraping away in the loam, fashioning himself and Mrs Gurt a nursery annexe to their foetid den. Have you not heard, she is about to shit out 38 squirming pink little Gurts? Joyous occasion. She'll probably eat a dozen, roll on 4 or 5, but there'll still be enough to constitute a problem. I was planning on cramming flaming creosote rags in their letterbox, and when they stagger out choking, thwat them skyward with a 3 wood.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Have you not noticed the fresh mounds of earth in the garden? That is Gurt, scraping away in the loam, fashioning himself and Mrs Gurt a nursery annexe to their foetid den. Have you not heard, she is about to shit out 38 squirming pink little Gurts? Joyous occasion. She'll probably eat a dozen, roll on 4 or 5, but there'll still be enough to constitute a problem. I was planning on cramming flaming creosote rags in their letterbox, and when they stagger out choking, thwat them skyward with a 3 wood.

Perhaps we could organise a Stella & Spade evening outside their gaff. The clue is in the name - we drink 10 pints of the good stuff and then spend the evening decimating Gurt and his extended family with the help of a few shovels. 

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Perhaps we could organise a Stella & Spade evening outside their gaff. The clue is in the name - we drink 10 pints of the good stuff and then spend the evening decimating Gurt and his extended family with a few shovels. 

Stella and a spade...thank fuck you explained it......for a minute I thought you had joined Eddie and Mankys KKK chapter......although I had heard they prefer Flat northern bitter before proceeding to spading spades.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Perhaps we could organise a Stella & Spade evening outside their gaff. The clue is in the name - we drink 10 pints of the good stuff and then spend the evening decimating Gurt and his extended family with the help of a few shovels. 

Red stripe & spade. Otherwise it sounds great. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 05/06/2016 at 7:23 PM, Eddie said:

Never mind all that, pink or brown?

On 05/06/2016 at 7:24 PM, neil298 said:

Deffo the gob

All 3.

It's the only acceptable answer.

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You lot could charm the knickers off of aphroditi you could, silver tongued cavaliers that ye are!

We do aim to please!

Now, about that yoghurt advert I suggested to you....

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now, now, Neil, this is a woman who has let Lewis Hamilton put his tiny dick in quite literally every orifice she possesses. Don't you think the poor cunt has suffered enough?

Do you think she noticed?

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Red stripe & spade. Otherwise it sounds great. 

You fucking edgy prick. Harking back to your student days at Grimsby Solent, smoking shitty hash and drinking that watery over rated shit at the local dub night? You make me sick. 

Neil, what the fuck are you watching in order to see this eye cancer? Everyone is responsible for their own actions, and one of yours should be avoiding this puss-covered pile of goat shit. Sort yourself out you daft fucking twat. I prefer the neil who wouldn't even look twice at something before taking it roughly up the arse. Not this namby-pamby sentient forest of cocks.