CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BHS Enquiry

Witheredscrote

26 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you just want to caddy for him......I would say that he is just the sort of cunt who is denying you membership of the golf club you covet so much. 

You wouldn't get into my club and neither would Greene.

No cunts and no Jewish cunts.

Theres no gay sauna for you Swarm either .

lol.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

You wouldn't get into my club and neither would Greene.

No cunts and no Jewish cunts.

Theres no gay sauna for you Swarm either .

lol.

Yes I heard that the Gay Sauna was removed to install a new row of gloryhole booths......are you seeing much income coming in from that yet Pinky?

Guest DingTheRioja
On 09/06/2016 at 6:48 PM, luke swarm said:

you just want to caddy for him......I would say that he is just the sort of cunt who is denying you membership of the golf club you covet so much. 

Not heard that euphemism in a while...

23 hours ago, deebom said:

The news was saying that this Green cunt handed over the largest cheque ever written. 1.2 Billion. To his wife...

Do you think we could beg her enough to divorce the cunt?

He'd squirm like a right cunt then.... that would be funny...

On 9 June 2016 at 9:15 AM, witheredscrote said:

So the poor old British taxpayer is funding yet another fucking useless enquiry into the collapse of BHS. 11,000 jobs lost.  Looking at the two principal cunts in this crime, Slur Philip Green and Dominic Chappell makes for a severe case of the shits. What a couple of sleazy greedy cunts. What's the betting they will walk away from this richer, but they have had to endure a hard grilling from the committee. Load of arse.  Any suggestions about meting out REAL punishment for these two. Lots of vivid imagination and gore please, I need a wank and it helps.

Scrote....you are a first class cunt for bringing up this nomination and I thank you for it.

All involved in this case are absolutely fucking guilty of the top most cuntish behaviour.  Utter fucking vile greedy fat pigs.   The MD had the intelligence and vocabulary of a teenage Saturday shop assistant, an utter useless cunt who is obviously the stooge fall guy.  Dominic Cunt is a truely horrible human being who deserves to die of cancer of the face that slowly melts his eye sockets and soft inner nasal tissues, whilst allowing the cunt to live on for years. Slowly spreading through his brain erasing any nice memories of life as a top cunt. Leaving him a dribbling fucking mess so that he has to spend his ill gotten gains on deserving nurses who keep him alive that bit longer to prolong the pain of his inevitable lonely death in a quiet hospital ward on his own at 3 am.

sir cunt of green is a lowercase wank pot.  All cunts who get that rich are top notch world class fucking horrors.  I've met a few businessmen Sirs... Knights of the Realm.....my arse shits better more moral items  after a night on 1664 and one of Hassan Baltis tinderloo curries than the shit they come out with.  Green deserves a mild heart attack due to his fat cunt waistline.  This will lead to an associated stroke and paralysis of his mouth, wanking hand and bowel movements. All of this is to take place whilst he is holidaying on safari in Kenya so that his treatment is undertaken in a downtown Hospital full of AIDS victims.  One night a big Kenyan porter takes his erection out on Sir fucking cunt greens battered arse and fills him full off infected spangle.  That should slim the cunt down in due course until he dies of Freddie  Mercury disease.

Nothing  ever happens to rich people. When was the last time a truelly rich cunt went to prison?   They can affect international businesses, they can almost collapse an entire fucking economy, fuck all happens.   BUT if you say they are fucking bent, you will be arrested.

The select committee has all the power and influence on the actions of these cunts as your nursery school teacher has on you today......that excludes Punkape who still gets told off and cries.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9 June 2016 at 5:56 PM, luke swarm said:

Funnily enough Greene put the money he embezzled out of BHS straight into a holding company owned entirely by his wife...obviously this is because he loves her so much...I believe she is a citizen of Monaco so that money cannot be retrieved by any authority in the UK.

Then he sold the company for £1 to a known serial bankrupt who had no retail experience...akin to crashing the company into a cliff ...are you sure you want to defend this chap Pinky...seems like a bit of a shark to me....having said that you would probably like to caddy for him.  

In 2000-2001, I worked in an office  where Guy Dellal was supposed to be attending to shake himself of a ridiculous coke habit , a condition imposed by his father before he got hands on their Manchester outfit. He didn't do fuck all and still has had it, the layabout fuck.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson

Dominic Chappell fucking top-notch cunt with his gargantuan, cunt-ruining, hey-arnold head and his fucking wispy cunt hair got turned over like a good cunt by Big Fat Cunt, Tony Drago Phil Green after he geared up the cunting company then wanked it off for a quid. Top show knight of the realm, reverse robbing hood cunt. Hope your french bird gets gaped raped by a horde of angry indian rape fags

37 minutes ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Dominic Chappell fucking top-notch cunt with his gargantuan, cunt-ruining, hey-arnold head and his fucking wispy cunt hair got turned over like a good cunt by Big Fat Cunt, Tony Drago Phil Green after he geared up the cunting company then wanked it off for a quid. Top show knight of the realm, reverse robbing hood cunt. Hope your french bird gets gaped raped by a horde of angry indian rape fags

You can fuck off for a start.

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 11:40 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Scrote....you are a first class cunt for bringing up this nomination and I thank you for it.

All involved in this case are absolutely fucking guilty of the top most cuntish behaviour.  Utter fucking vile greedy fat pigs.   The MD had the intelligence and vocabulary of a teenage Saturday shop assistant, an utter useless cunt who is obviously the stooge fall guy.  Dominic Cunt is a truely horrible human being who deserves to die of cancer of the face that slowly melts his eye sockets and soft inner nasal tissues, whilst allowing the cunt to live on for years. Slowly spreading through his brain erasing any nice memories of life as a top cunt. Leaving him a dribbling fucking mess so that he has to spend his ill gotten gains on deserving nurses who keep him alive that bit longer to prolong the pain of his inevitable lonely death in a quiet hospital ward on his own at 3 am.

sir cunt of green is a lowercase wank pot.  All cunts who get that rich are top notch world class fucking horrors.  I've met a few businessmen Sirs... Knights of the Realm.....my arse shits better more moral items  after a night on 1664 and one of Hassan Baltis tinderloo curries than the shit they come out with.  Green deserves a mild heart attack due to his fat cunt waistline.  This will lead to an associated stroke and paralysis of his mouth, wanking hand and bowel movements. All of this is to take place whilst he is holidaying on safari in Kenya so that his treatment is undertaken in a downtown Hospital full of AIDS victims.  One night a big Kenyan porter takes his erection out on Sir fucking cunt greens battered arse and fills him full off infected spangle.  That should slim the cunt down in due course until he dies of Freddie  Mercury disease.

Nothing  ever happens to rich people. When was the last time a truelly rich cunt went to prison?   They can affect international businesses, they can almost collapse an entire fucking economy, fuck all happens.   BUT if you say they are fucking bent, you will be arrested.

The select committee has all the power and influence on the actions of these cunts as your nursery school teacher has on you today......that excludes Punkape who still gets told off and cries.

To think all this up you must be deeply disturbed. Take a seat and tell me about your upbringing. Second thoughts.........

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

You can fuck off for a start.

Ahhhhh you're that humongous dick-head everyone keeps telling me about! Howdy fuck face!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 12 June 2016 at 11:40 PM, Monumental cunt said:

What a load of fucking blabbering insane drivel. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Ahhhhh you're that humongous dick-head everyone keeps telling me about! Howdy fuck face!

Hi. Less of the hoop licking and fawning. I hope you don't emerge as a blabbering fool like mungumental.

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

To think all this up you must be deeply disturbed. Take a seat and tell me about your upbringing. Second thoughts.........

Well....I was brought up in a nice house, with nice parents and a nice brother and I went to a nice school and had nice friends and nice things happened to me all the time.  Then I became a fucking horrible cunt.

4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What a load of fucking blabbering insane drivel. 

You still struggling with Ladybird book 2  Quincy.    I suppose having an inbred Poorly educated Nigerian father held you back in class.

ps.   You say the same thing over and over again, like its the only word you know.  Boring cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

You still struggling with Ladybird book 2  Quincy.    I suppose having an inbred Poorly educated Nigerian father held you back in class.

ps.   You say the same thing over and over again, like its the only word you know.  Boring cunt.

Much better than you. I fucking own you. 

18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Much better than you. I fucking own you. 

Now Quince cunt fuck....that retort is not even in contex.  It has now reference back to my statement, it also supposes you have gained a position of superiority over myself.  When clearly you are incapable of owning anything, I doubt you even own a pair of shoes. I see you more as a reebok person.

Clearly you are eternally incapable of anything more that statements like "pile of shit". Sometimes you stretch to a whole sentence of letters stuck together quite randomly.

We all tire of you, but do hope one day you will come up with something funny, even thought provoking maybe.  Until then you will be largely ignored on here.    You do not interest me anymore, I seek fresh challenges from cunts who can stimulated a difference of opinion and actually back it up.

You are just a very dull little boy.