CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Priority Boarders

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bill, you were right about priority boarding, in every respect. I'm sorry. 

Is there anything you'd like to say about my bin?

You may have bin to paradise, but you've never bin to me...!

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Frank said:

Bill, you were right about priority boarding, in every respect. I'm sorry. 

Is there anything you'd like to say about my bin?

I'm disappointed you've chosen to publically apologise. Its an underhand tactic designed to blemish my good name.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Ding, no matter how much I cunt you, your self-cunting expertise consistently shines through with posts like this. 

Bravo. Idiot. 

As per the other thread, you need to start cunting me, I haven't seen any evidence of it yet, and neither has anyone else.

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

As per the other thread, you need to start cunting me, I haven't seen any evidence of it yet, and neither has anyone else.

Dung, the good cunts of the corner are all aware of how I made you look a soppy little shit from day 1, and how you've continuously tried (and failed) to get your revenge ever since.

I'd even go so far as to suggest you've got so wound up on occasion that you found yourself having a mod-imposed time out. 

Now, get back to looking up amusing photos of cats and I'll give you a shout if we need anything. 

Warmest regards

Dr B Cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Dazzle him with a meandering heap of unrelated quotes and graphics.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 17 June 2016 at 8:18 AM, Snatch said:

Stuck in solitary for 4 days. I notice the graffiti on the walls have been scrubbed off and the place cleaned up a bit.

What did you do? Did you covet someone else's wife? Glance at another cunts sisters ankles? Shariah law seems to have taken hold round here. 

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What did you do? Did you covet someone else's wife? Glance at another cunts sisters ankles? Shariah law seems to have taken hold round here. 

I asked for an honest answer from the mod team. Seems it wasn't to their liking.

Oh,there might of been one or two "moments" so to speak.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Dung, the good cunts of the corner are all aware of how I made you look a soppy little shit from day 1, and how you've continuously tried (and failed) to get your revenge ever since.

I'd even go so far as to suggest you've got so wound up on occasion that you found yourself having a mod-imposed time out. 

Now, get back to looking up amusing photos of cats and I'll give you a shout if we need anything. 

Warmest regards

Dr B Cunt

Can I just check, you do know that when you "cunt someone" you are supposed to make them look the cunt, not yourself?

11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm disappointed you've chosen to publically apologise. Its an underhand tactic designed to blemish my good name.

Bill, I will always endeavour to avoid a confrontation, wherever possible.. especially on here. You'll do well to stay on my good side. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Bill, I will always endeavour to avoid a confrontation, wherever possible.. especially on here. You'll do well to stay on my good side. 

Good cop, bad cop, both in one person.

And the gay one from The Village People...

• 1 month later...

I'm currently in Madeira (or what's left of the fucker) and have suffered the full bollocks of holidaying abroad. Cunts who rush to the boarding gate as soon as they hear that their row has been called. Acting as if they have 10 seconds to board the plane. Entering the plane at the very front and then having to present my boarding pass and being told to go right  (I mean  it's a fucking tube, I can only go right unless I'm driving the bastard). Sitting in front of some little bastard who kicks the shit out of my seat. Sitting behind some cunt who rocks backwards and forwards like some fucking metronome. Having to listen to one of those cunts who stands up as soon as the seat belt sign goes off and stands in the aisle having a loud conversation with some other loud cunt. Then having my bag searched at Funchal airport by some butch fucking customs officer who thinks I'm a Kosovan on her own. Then when I get to my 5 star hotel get some cunt from Bermondsey trying to chat me up even though he's with his wife and kids. I'm now on my balcony, drinking a white russian listening to a load of fucking pissed up northerners  3 floors below yakking about the days football.  It can only get better. Can't it??

Guest Lady Penelope
On 14/06/2016 at 8:59 PM, Punkape said:

When you fly Ape.....where do put your "Mrs" ?   In the hold I'll bet so the people in the economy trash area don't catch some disgusting,contagious disease or virus.

You will spend most of the time leering at the male AIDS carrying cabin crew and trying to "goose" them when they bring your vile, plastic, airline "dinner".

lol.

Spunkie, judging by the timing of your posts I can't help but think that you are working nights as a cleaner at Leighton Hospital.

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It can only get better. Can't it??

No, Ding's in the room next door. Look for the tiny hole drilled through the bathroom wall, and then look for the even tinier cock peeking through it. On the plus side, Punkape has booked the other room on the opposite side, and you won't have any voyeurism problems with him. Unless you look like a massive fucking bloke that is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, Ding's in the room next door. Look for the tiny hole drilled through the bathroom wall, and then look for the even tinier cock peeking through it. On the plus side, Punkape has booked the other room on the opposite side, and you won't have any voyeurism problems with him. Unless you look like a massive fucking bloke that is.

I was only saying to a friend the other day how modern horror is shit, and nothing really spooks me any more. Nice one Decs. That will surely put any suspected narcolepsy at bay.