CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Priority Boarders

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Who are these fucking cretins? They pay extra money to sit on the tarmac in the sweaty, claustrophobic plane for 20 minutes longer than everyone else. 

The airlines must be laughing all the way to the bank, making a higher margin on the ticket price just for segregating the stupid cunts into their own little queue. You don't get a better seat, you don't get to the destination any earlier, you just get to put your bag directly above your seat before the fat northern sat next to you poaches your spot with their oversized, mangy bag full of duty free Lambert and Scrutler. 

The only advantage of Priority Boarding is that it immediately identifies who in the room is a guaranteed fuckwit, which means you can avoid them, or better yet point and laugh and mock them for being the silly wankers that they are. 

I hope the stewardesses remember which seats they are sat in, and then spit in their lunch. 

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Who are these fucking cretins? They pay extra money to sit on the tarmac in the sweaty, claustrophobic plane for 20 minutes longer than everyone else. 

The airlines must be laughing all the way to the bank, making a higher margin on the ticket price just for segregating the stupid cunts into their own little queue. You don't get a better seat, you don't get to the destination any earlier, you just get to put your bag directly above your seat before the fat northern sat next to you poaches your spot with their oversized, mangy bag full of duty free Lambert and Scrutler. 

The only advantage of Priority Boarding is that it immediately identifies who in the room is a guaranteed fuckwit, which means you can avoid them, or better yet point and laugh and mock them for being the silly wankers that they are. 

I hope the stewardesses remember which seats they are sat in, and then spit in their lunch. 

You obviously only fly "cattle class" on Scumair.

Are you off to Benidorm shortly ?

lol.

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You obviously only fly "cattle class" on Scumair.

Are you off to Benidorm shortly ?

lol.

Predictable bollocks from the Corner's most repetitious, driveling moron. If Ding is fucked off from the site for being an idiot, it's only fair you should too. Kill yourself in horrific fashion.

Watched about 30 of these cunts recently answer the call for 'priority boarders ' only to be let through onto the bus followed by the rest of us mere mortals.then the bus then drove to the foot of the stairs and as we were last on we were first off and up the steps on to the plane,fucking hilarious listening to the cunts complain to the stewardess that they had paid £4 for the privilege and would be writing a very strongly worded letter of complaint,yeah,fucking good luck with that you wankers!.I'm fucking sure they thought their 4 quid had put them in 1st class.Michael o'leary is a cunt

• Like 1

Top nom, bill. Stupid fucking cunts thinking they are rock stars living the high life, utter fucking cunts the lot of them. 

They're probably the same cunts who jump out of their seat to try and exit the plane the second it touches terra firma, as if the pilot has the meter running and it's racking up a hefty fare. 

Pile of cunts all round who should be flown to the bottom of the ocean. 

• Like 1

I could save these total cunts £4 on every subsequent trip by smashing their fucking kneecaps to smithereens. Then they could join the already massed ranks of those other queue jumping, time wasting bastards, the wheelchair users. Why the fuck should they be treated any differently anyway? They've already got somewhere to sit, the precious entitled cunts. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Some seats are better than others. Two exit rows (twelve seats over the wing) and nine towards the front of the aircraft offer more legroom. Essential on Ryanair if you're over 6ft.  

Shit nom.. short-arse cheapskate. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pile of shit. 

Ah, here he is! The man who spends the whole time on here decrying alleged abuse, repetitive insults, and copy-cat behaviour from other members' on this forum... and what's he doing? You guessed it! He's pulling out the most tired, washed-up. insult he copied from someone else on this forum. You boring, whinging fucking hypocrite. 

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ah, here he is! The man who spends the whole time on here decrying alleged abuse, repetitive insults, and copy-cat behaviour from other members' on this forum... and what's he doing? You guessed it! He's pulling out the most tired, washed-up. insult he copied from someone else on this forum. You boring, whinging fucking hypocrite. 

I fucking hate wiz more than most, but he's not wrong on this occasion. Priority boarders might want to sit in a certain part of the plane because they fear flying. Others want to avoid queues at passport control on arrival, or the car hire desk. Some airlines will put your hand luggage in the hold once the overhead lockers are full.. delaying you at the other end while you wait at the carousel. 

You haven't thought this through, Bill. 

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The worse ones are the twats who get up and start queueing as soon as the gate opens. The wily foxes amongst us sit back and relax and wait till the queue disappears and then calmly stroll on to the plane after all the fuckwits have finished their sweaty scramble for their seats and overhead lockers.  

Guest Bill Stickers
42 minutes ago, Frank said:

I fucking hate wiz more than most, but he's not wrong on this occasion. Priority boarders might want to sit in a certain part of the plane because they fear flying. Others want to avoid queues at passport control on arrival, or the car hire desk. Some airlines will put your hand luggage in the hold once the overhead lockers are full.. delaying you at the other end while you wait at the carousel. 

You haven't thought this through, Bill. 

Fascinating. 

I'm also not sure Wiz is capable of that kind of complexity of thought.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Some seats are better than others. Two exit rows (twelve seats over the wing) and nine towards the front of the aircraft offer more legroom. Essential on Ryanair if you're over 6ft.  

Shit nom.. short-arse cheapskate. 

You fly Ryanair? 

Fuck off. 

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fascinating. 

I'm also not sure Wiz is capable of that kind of complexity of thought.

That shit aside, there is something fundamentally wrong when a supposedly intelligent young man takes four days out of his life to watch a fucking football match. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

That shit aside, there is something fundamentally wrong when a supposedly intelligent young man takes four days out of his life to watch a fucking football match. 

Is he or was he really there? Probably another fantasist like that dumbo Ollyboro.

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Top nom, bill. Stupid fucking cunts thinking they are rock stars living the high life, utter fucking cunts the lot of them. 

They're probably the same cunts who jump out of their seat to try and exit the plane the second it touches terra firma, as if the pilot has the meter running and it's racking up a hefty fare. 

Pile of cunts all round who should be flown to the bottom of the ocean. 

So many fuckers push my buttons when I go on holiday: Cunts who let their kids run amok in the departure lounge and plane, cunts with weak bladders in the window seat who make me have to get up every 15 minutes so they can have a slash, cunts who accuse me of picking their pockets (as if:rolleyes:) and being literally teabagged by some sweaty cunt delving into the overhead locker and literally having his bollocks shoved in my face. 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So many fuckers push my buttons when I go on holiday: Cunts who let their kids run amok in the departure lounge and plane, cunts with weak bladders in the window seat who make me have to get up every 15 minutes so they can have a slash, cunts who accuse me of picking their pockets (as if:rolleyes:) and being literally teabagged by some sweaty cunt delving into the overhead locker and literally having his bollocks shoved in my face. 

Soz, Darling. Next time we're on the same flight to the Costa del Cunt I absolutely promise to try and keep my strides on. 

PS. Thanks for biting little Olly. The swelling made him look almost average size.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All true, and sorry about the bollocks thing, you looked like you wouldn't complain, you should've said something. 

What's equally fucking annoying however, is when you're sheer busting for a vodka and champagne fuelled piss, and the dopey cunt in the aisle seat can't stay awake for longer than 15 minutes so you keep having to wake them up. 

Sleep apnoea cunts.