CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Hold Their Knife Like A Pencil

Ape™️

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cunts with no table manners would never get into any of my clubs.

At least not this weekend with it being the Freddie Mercury memorial 4 ball spit-roast bumfest eh?

Guest Ollyboro
30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cunts with no table manners would never get into any of my clubs.

Oi, Spunkers, you hold your knife and fork in exactly the same way that you hold your crayons. Gripped in your fist with the pointy bits close to your little finger. Like the grip you employ when "skiing" with two other poofs in your council sauna.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

There's a surprisingly large number of cunts that do this, and it grips my shit. Fuck knows how the faggots down old Punkapes golf club would react if someone did it during luncheon. 

Bang on, ape, a filthy habit, and one I'd considered previously. Unfortunately though, this nom has potentially started you on the sad and lonely path to becoming full Pinkape. 

Whatever next, cunts who cut bread rather than breaking it? 

Never go full punkape, I fear you wouldn't survive the relentless bummings. 

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Bang on, ape, a filthy habit, and one I'd considered previously. Unfortunately though, this nom has potentially started you on the sad and lonely path to becoming full Pinkape. 

Whatever next, cunts who cut bread rather than breaking it? 

Never go full punkape, I fear you wouldn't survive the relentless bummings. 

iakns.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Ape said:

There's a surprisingly large number of cunts that do this, and it grips my shit. Fuck knows how the faggots down old Punkapes golf club would react if someone did it during luncheon. 

When you get your sex change, if and when you pervertedly opt for local surgery you might notice your surgeon holding his knife just so, and you'ld be wise not to cunt him about it then.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I thought CuntApe didn't need a knife on account of all his food having to be liquidised because of all the rough bum sex he's received.