CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What's his face, Hollande that froggie cunt

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest I know that Cunt

He's just a cunt, telling the British Prime Minister what to do just because he's shit scared of the fucking frog public going to the right and asking for a "Frogxit" vote. Fuck off cunt

12 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

He's just a cunt, telling the British Prime Minister what to do just because he's shit scared of the fucking frog public going to the right and asking for a "Frogxit" vote. Fuck off cunt

I totally agree with you as do 73% of us French. On the other hand hurry up and leave, brick up the tunnel and enjoy your life with the other 65,000,000 pikeys . Go fuck yourself cunt.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I totally agree with you as do 73% of us French. On the other hand hurry up and leave, brick up the tunnel and enjoy your life with the other 65,000,000 pikeys . Go fuck yourself cunt.

The cheeky cunt gobbing off to us. I bet the only thing he would say to the Kraut's is, "I surrender", the fucking fat smelly frog cunt.

I heard a rumour he hid 2 mademoiselles under the stairs during the war. Isn't it about time he told them they can come out.

Crecy, Agincourt, Waterloo. Frog twatting seems to be our national sport. That and Kraut slapping when they try and show off by playing games of Conquerors and Collaborators with the smelly garlic eating cunts.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

enjoy your life with the other 65,000,000 pikeys .

I don't think it's wise of you to criticise us British. Because, you french are all semi-Moroccan-half-Moorish-hairy arm-pitted, butt-fucking-soap dodging in-breds [and that's only the women]. We'll see how you get on with your German brothers, they despise you lot today just as they did in 1914 and 1939 because of those facts. you ought to build a big wall to keep them out, oh sorry, you already tried that...

Go fuck yourself snail eater

Guest I know that Cunt
35 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bawsy do us a favour.

I can't post pictures anymore (my mechanism is fucked) so be a love and post a picture of c.1970 Peter Glaze for us willya, just so everyone knows who I'm shiteing on about?

Ta!

Now you're showing your age, you old cunt. Let me help as Bawsy is probably busy wanking.

1ccb14a300fddafabcda05602cf57187.jpg

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Now you're showing your age, you old cunt. Let me help as Bawsy is probably busy wanking.

1ccb14a300fddafabcda05602cf57187.jpg

Oh that's just the 'big-hearted Christian' in you speaking.

Don't suppose you've got one of Ed 'Stewpot' Stewart have you? Only I'm on the vinegar strokes and need something to tip me over into Nirvana.

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Let me help as Bawsy is probably busy wanking.

There's no probably about it. Our Baws will be right now making us all proud, curtains closed, hunched over and sweating profusely, looking like a Japanese helicopter pilot.

I'd rather not know what the object of his delights are, but it's well known that he was once able to tug his nads flat to a Woolworths receipt.

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

6a00d8341bffd953ef01bb07cfc32e970d-800wi

Bet he would shit himself if he bumped into Captain Hurricane. Fucking buck toothed, slant eyed banana noshing little weevil.

5 hours ago, Manky said:

The cheeky cunt gobbing off to us. 

Withers is having a breakdown, Manky. He's publically exposing himself on a daily basis at his local Carrefour and has recently ditched his old goose for a sporty new racing pigeon. His shambolic ramblings on here are tragically the most normal part of his day.

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bawsy do us a favour.

I can't post pictures anymore (my mechanism is fucked) so be a love and post a picture of c.1970 Peter Glaze for us willya, just so everyone knows who I'm shiteing on about?

Ta!

Peter Glaze was a cunt. I hated crackerjack with passion but Peter Glaze was just fucking appalling.  Remember that bloke Don Maclean used to come out and Glaze used to say "Maclean" to which the reply was "Yes I washed this morning". Fucking hateful. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

6a00d8341bffd953ef01bb07cfc32e970d-800wi

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I thought Ming was dead?

I think that's Mings' O-face... no point in asking Frank though..