CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ferry delays at Dover stopping travel to France.

Witheredscrote

Guest Snatch
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's a box head?

Another word for square head. I believe it originates from the 19th Century when people believes the Scandinavians and North Germans had squarer skulls than others more south.

Guest Bill Stickers
51 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Another word for square head. I believe it originates from the 19th Century when people believes the Scandinavians and North Germans had squarer skulls than others more south.

I imagine both you and Eddie have a keen interest in eugenics.

It's such a shame @Eddie tried to trace back his anglo-saxon heritage, only to find out he was a wop. How embarrassing.

Guest Snatch
16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's such a shame @Eddie tried to trace back his anglo-saxon heritage, only to find out he was a wop. How embarrassing.

I just took some time to find out where the Square Head saying came from.

How you come to think I have an interest in Eugenics is anyone's guess.

Guest I know that Cunt
53 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Eddie, is that true? Did you get the fucking Russians to do your blood tests?

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Not at all embarrassing. Italy is a fine country , it's just a shame it's full of catholics.

Guest I know that Cunt
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

And it's a shame your bedroom walls are covered with photographs of Peter Wyngarde.

lol.

Showing your age now you old cunt........

Lol

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

@Admin This cunt needs the cooler. You can't say "wop", it is as inherently racist as the N word.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

@Admin This cunt needs the cooler. You can't say "wop", it is as inherently racist as the N word.

Ding, if we are going to play this grassing game, you said muzzies in the other thread, and your 'joke' about drowning a black man has not been forgotten. What I say in jest you really mean, because you are a despicable, small minded little Englander who holidays in a movable chemical toilet. 

Guest DingTheRioja
40 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, if we are going to play this grassing game, you said muzzies in the other thread, and your 'joke' about drowning a black man has not been forgotten. What I say in jest you really mean, because you are a despicable, small minded little Englander who holidays in a movable chemical toilet. 

"Muzzies" is simply short for muslim, mus-lim, mus-ie...

My joke, was a joke, on a joke thread, a thread mostly made up of what would be illegal in real life.  But it's a joke, and I got sin-binned for a joke on a joke thread.

"Wop" is not a joke term, is it short for With Out Papers, ie illegal immigrant... that means you're a racist on about racists.

Are you a recent immigrant by any chance?

Guest Bill Stickers
52 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

"Muzzies" is simply short for muslim, mus-lim, mus-ie...

My joke, was a joke, on a joke thread, a thread mostly made up of what would be illegal in real life.  But it's a joke, and I got sin-binned for a joke on a joke thread.

"Wop" is not a joke term, is it short for With Out Papers, ie illegal immigrant... that means you're a racist on about racists.

Are you a recent immigrant by any chance?

Is paki ok then too?

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is paki ok then too?

Fine by me, but then so is calling someone a bender, a dyke, a fat cunt, a nonce or anything else, if that's what they are.  If a site is going to be called CuntsCorner with the intention of "cunting someone" then I don't see why there are any bars to any descriptive unless said descriptive is untrue.

If you called me a paki, I would be insulted, not because of any race issue, but because I'm not of that origin, I'm sure they would be just as insulted with being connected to me.  Exactly the same as if you called me French, Southern, a Lancastrian, a commie pinko or a Beleiber.

Call me a long haired cunt and that's fine, I am.  Call me an anti-EU nationalist cunt, fine, I hate the EU and I am proud of this country and my heritage within it.

You, however, are a failure.  That's not an insult, it's true.

44 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fine by me, but then so is calling someone a bender, a dyke, a fat cunt, a nonce or anything else, if that's what they are.  If a site is going to be called CuntsCorner with the intention of "cunting someone" then I don't see why there are any bars to any descriptive unless said descriptive is untrue.

If you called me a paki, I would be insulted, not because of any race issue, but because I'm not of that origin, I'm sure they would be just as insulted with being connected to me.  Exactly the same as if you called me French, Southern, a Lancastrian, a commie pinko or a Beleiber.

Call me a long haired cunt and that's fine, I am.  Call me an anti-EU nationalist cunt, fine, I hate the EU and I am proud of this country and my heritage within it.

What if I called you an autist? 

Guest Bill Stickers
53 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

But ding, that's the point. A word which offends someone else might not offend you. 

I don't mind people using offensive terminology, I just find the people who use the racist terms generally mean it. 

Guest I know that Cunt
33 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I just find the people who use the racist terms generally mean it. 

Oh yes, like you when you used the W word against Eddie? I am very offended by that blatant racism. You preach to us about all kinds of high moral leftie shite but underneath you are a fucking dirty dirty bastarding fucking cunting two faced racist, how could you?