CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

dda law

Eddie

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Where's the little plastic figure of Robert Maxwell? Did you lose it?

No, it's in the picture, just about 600ft under the surface...

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You can get a Natalie Wood one as well.  It doesn't sink just floats face down.

I've got a Dinky Toys Rover 3500 with the driver in the back seat as well.

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Words like "pickle" and "cripple" are hate crimes now, you ignorant cunts. You have to say "raspberry" instead.

I couldn't help but have a look at what constitutes a hate incident or crime. I copied the below text from the citizens advice bureau website.

What are hate incidents?

The police and Crown Prosecution Service have agreed a common definition of hate incidents.

They say something is a hate incident if the victim or anyone else think it was motivated by hostility or prejudice based on one of the following things:

• disability
  • race
  • religion
  • transgender identity
  • sexual orientation.

This means that if you believe something is a hate incident it should be recorded as such by the person you are reporting it to. All police forces record hate incidents based on these five personal characteristics.

Anyone can be the victim of a hate incident. For example, you may have been targeted because someone thought you were gay even though you’re not, or because you have a disabled child.

Other personal characteristics

Some police forces also record hate incidents based on other personal characteristics such as age.

In particular, Greater Manchester Police now recognises alternative sub-culture hate incidents. These are incidents based on someone’s appearance and include Goths, Emos, Punks and other similar groups. This means they will also record any such incidents as a hate incident.

What type of incidents can be a hate incident?

Hate incidents can take many forms. Here are examples of hate incidents:

• verbal abuse like name-calling and offensive jokes
  • harassment
  • bullying or intimidation by children, adults, neighbours or strangers
  • physical attacks such as hitting, punching, pushing, spitting
  • threats of violence
  • hoax calls, abusive phone or text messages, hate mail
  • online abuse for example on Facebook or Twitter
  • displaying or circulating discriminatory literature or posters
  • harm or damage to things such as your home, pet, vehicle
  • graffiti
  • arson
  • throwing rubbish into a garden
  • malicious complaints for example over parking, smells or noise.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Admin said:
  • harassment
  • threats of violence

Well that covers every other post on here by every single member...

I call that a win-win !!!

Guest I know that Cunt

"Greater Manchester Police now recognises alternative sub-culture hate incidents. These are incidents based on someone’s appearance and include Goths, Emos, Punks and other similar groups. This means they will also record any such incidents as a hate incident."

Fucks sake, does that fucking golfers and range rover drivers?

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Can we not call manky a fat ginger now then?

Call me what the fuck you like, I won't be reporting any hate crime. Besides, everything I state is the truth and therefore it is up to Lenny Henry to prove he is not a fucking shit comedian. Something he has singularly failed to do in 40 years. Similarly, the statement that vegetarianism makes you a faggot is a scientific fact that has been hidden by the illumenati. Johnny foreigners must be cunts or our government wouldn't  have been at war with them for most of history.

Any more ethical dilemmas that need putting right?

Guest I know that Cunt
21 minutes ago, Manky said:

Call me what the fuck you like, I won't be reporting any hate crime. Besides, everything I state is the truth and therefore it is up to Lenny Henry to prove he is not a fucking shit comedian. Something he has singularly failed to do in 40 years. Similarly, the statement that vegetarianism makes you a faggot is a scientific fact that has been hidden by the illumenati. Johnny foreigners must be cunts or our government wouldn't  have been at war with them for most of history.

Any more ethical dilemmas that need putting right?

Fuck me Mr Manning, I thought you were dead!

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You fucking cunt.

No, I fuck cunts.

You fucking arsehole.

1 hour ago, Fatty said:

Actually looks very similar 

Did I over-egg it?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Disabled people are being punished by God for indiscretions in a previous life.

You must have been Hitler.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Edders, with each day that passes, I feel that you are coming closer to at long last revealing your manifesto and "final solution".

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Cheers Bill, stiff competition this quarter, however I would just add I would also ban severely handicapped people from appearing on the tv at meal times, say between 6pm and 7.30pm as the goo coming out of their mouths puts me right off my kebab.

If it's your own goo, you can hardly complain .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Admin said:

I couldn't help but have a look at what constitutes a hate incident or crime. I copied the below text from the citizens advice bureau website.

What are hate incidents?

The police and Crown Prosecution Service have agreed a common definition of hate incidents.

They say something is a hate incident if the victim or anyone else think it was motivated by hostility or prejudice based on one of the following things:

• disability
  • race
  • religion
  • transgender identity
  • sexual orientation.

This means that if you believe something is a hate incident it should be recorded as such by the person you are reporting it to. All police forces record hate incidents based on these five personal characteristics.

Anyone can be the victim of a hate incident. For example, you may have been targeted because someone thought you were gay even though you’re not, or because you have a disabled child.

Other personal characteristics

Some police forces also record hate incidents based on other personal characteristics such as age.

In particular, Greater Manchester Police now recognises alternative sub-culture hate incidents. These are incidents based on someone’s appearance and include Goths, Emos, Punks and other similar groups. This means they will also record any such incidents as a hate incident.

What type of incidents can be a hate incident?

Hate incidents can take many forms. Here are examples of hate incidents:

• harassment
  • physical attacks such as hitting, punching, pushing, spitting
  • threats of violence
  • hoax calls, abusive phone or text messages, hate mail
  • displaying or circulating discriminatory literature or posters
  • harm or damage to things such as your home, pet, vehicle
  • graffiti
  • arson
  • throwing rubbish into a garden
  • malicious complaints for example over parking, smells or noise.

I hate you, bent Nigerian spacker

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

All business are suffering from the disability discrimination act, toilets need to be made accessible, lifts fitted if there are steps up to your office door etc etc. As everyone knows disabled people are unlucky (must be to be born a pickle), why would you want these people in your place of business, polluting your workplace with their bad luck. Surely we should be making it harder for these pickles to get to into work. Common sense really. 

It is a load of shit. The rule of thumb seems to be every (new) biz premises must be accessible in every area and floor , plus dda parking bays, to the most crippled of cripples. Even though these cunts are x % small percentage of the population, the building is effectively tailored for them, as if it's sole purpose is to be a flid farm. 2 years ago, we picked up a small mews building for conversion to small office scheme for an architect firm, only 1000f2 over 2 floors - fucked by this shit , strictest possible interpretation- big ugly carrot ramp out front, only half the parking useable due to dda bays, a massive unnecessary gf spacker toilet, and a fucking lift they said. Pretty much nothing left of any office after fitting all that stupid expensive shit. I hate disabled cunts.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is a load of shit. The rule of thumb seems to be every (new) biz premises must be accessible in every area and floor , plus dda parking bays, to the most crippled of cripples. Even though these cunts are x % small percentage of the population, the building is effectively tailored for them, as if it's sole purpose is to be a flid farm. 2 years ago, we picked up a small mews building for conversion to small office scheme for an architect firm, only 1000f2 over 2 floors - fucked by this shit , strictest possible interpretation- big ugly carrot ramp out front, only half the parking useable due to dda bays, a massive unnecessary gf spacker toilet, and a fucking lift they said. Pretty much nothing left of any office after fitting all that stupid expensive shit. I hate disabled cunts.

Does this include the same disabled cunts who have had limbs blown off defending the UK plc?

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Admin said:

Does this include the same disabled cunts who have had limbs blown off defending the UK plc?

If you like. The thing is, in an already tight urban environment, it makes fuck all sense for a buildings design to be led by the needs of the few. What did Spock say about that eh?

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If you like. The thing is, in an already tight urban environment, it makes fuck all sense for a buildings design to be led by the needs of the few. What did Spock say about that eh?

You can't answer my point.

Guest Ollyboro
41 minutes ago, Admin said:

UK plc? A very Properkhunt turn of phrase, Admin.

Anyhow, back on topic. Surely fat cunts in spaz chariots must wind you up?  Years ago spastics in chairs were deserving of their chairs. And they had to put the fucking effort in. They had to wheel themselves. Now?!? Your average cunt on a Joe fucking Spangle 125 is only riding about on the cunt because he/she is fucking massive. And their chairs are fucking battery powered. What really fucks me off is the fact that these obese shitpots can cruise around faster than your non- obese taxpayer can walk. That's not fucking right. Why should a tubster be able to beat me to the front of the pie queue? And as for those disabled through serving in the military....I genuinely pity them. Imagine having to knock about with Prince fucking Harry?