CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's amazing how many cunts have said to me "My mum/dad/aunt/friend/brother/sister/uncle have died OF covid" when I say that the fun mask they're wearing is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. I'm not saying you're bullshitting us but I'm fucking sick to the high teeth of being told this. One of these cunts was caught out, as his brother who "died of covid" I came across in the pub garden tucking in to a plough mans lunch. 

Were the one's that actually died also caught out?

A lot of people have highly effective immune systems (including me)  that are able to fight off almost every infection. There are though lots of people who are not able to easily avoid catching the various bugs. What I am seeing here is a few lucky cunts telling the less than lucky cunts how to run their lives and make those decisions. There are loads of cunts who had granddads and grandmas who smoked 90 woodbines a day and never had a cold (actually they bought ten woodbines every Friday and box lasted all week). The cunts were just lucky.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's amazing how many cunts have said to me "My mum/dad/aunt/friend/brother/sister/uncle have died OF covid" when I say that the fun mask they're wearing is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. I'm not saying you're bullshitting us but I'm fucking sick to the high teeth of being told this. One of these cunts was caught out, as his brother who "died of covid" I came across in the pub garden tucking in to a plough mans lunch. 

*The ploughman wasn't half fucking annoyed when he came out. Lol fuck off

I wonder what you must have said to them to make them feel the need to point out that, in fact, THEY had lost a relative to the very same virus you're mocking all the precautions for. Is it possible you might be blathering your own fucking incessant bollocks just as much as these narcissistic twats are feeling the ridiculous and uncalled for need to argue with you with silly shite like real deaths of real people they knew?

Its so unfair, Gypps. You're just pointing out that masks don't help constantly - why the fuck should anyone recently bereaved feel the need for any kind of security (false or otherwise) after losing someone.

Maybe if you shut the fuck up with your anti-mask moaning, they'll stop telling you their sob stories?

I think if I ever met you in person, I'd wear full PPE and throw surgical masks at all the little hedgehogs and birdies - just to piss you off.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Please, just shut the fuck up.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I wonder what you must have said to them to make them feel the need to point out that, in fact, THEY had lost a relative to the very same virus you're mocking all the precautions for. Is it possible you might be blathering your own fucking incessant bollocks just as much as these narcissistic twats are feeling the ridiculous and uncalled for need to argue with you with silly shite like real deaths of real people they knew?

Its so unfair, Gypps. You're just pointing out that masks don't help constantly - why the fuck should anyone recently bereaved feel the need for any kind of security (false or otherwise) after losing someone.

Maybe if you shut the fuck up with your anti-mask moaning, they'll stop telling you their sob stories?

I think if I ever met you in person, I'd wear full PPE and throw surgical masks at all the little hedgehogs and birdies - just to piss you off.

So that's why there's all these discarded masks strewn everywhere! And I thought it was because the disgusting cunts couldn't be asked to bin them. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was the ploughmans lunch joke wasn't it? I'm sorry.

It’s you, talking as if you’re privy to some higher knowledge that puts you above “sheeple” like me, and enables you to chuckle away to yourself about masks and covid deaths, like some kind of god looking down on the human race from Olympus. So please, just shut the fuck up.

• Like 4

Just now, Ape™️ said:

It’s you, talking as if you’re privy to some higher knowledge that puts you above “sheeple” like me, and enables you to chuckle away to yourself about masks and covid deaths, like some kind of god looking down on the human race from Olympus. So please, just shut the fuck up.

Noted 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was very offended by the revelation that you came across a dead man. I thought that type of behaviour was the forte of 1970's BBC presenters.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Funny thing about you Gypps - you play the nonchalant, non-caring cunt, but when I myself pointed out I'd lost an uncle to this shit you PMed me so fucking fast with condolences.

Then we got sidetracked talking about how horses were cunts.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Funny thing about you Gypps - you play the nonchalant, non-caring cunt, but when I myself pointed out I'd lost an uncle to this shit you PMed me so fucking fast with condolences.

They are cunts. Especially the ones that don't win 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its a bit akin to the levity re Harold Shipman. I did not know any of his victims but did work with someone from Hyde (where he had his surgery) who knew him. Also in the street where I lived there a young couple of which the woman was either a grandchild or great niece of one of his victims. All his victims were very real people. Perhaps some doctors become isolated from sensations regarding death. Perhaps those medical men need to keep that part of the emotions and experiences to themselves. Some of the people I worked with killed several people during course of doing their jobs and would seem rather unfeeling when relating the events but I cannot imagine any of them coming on to a forum making light of what happened to them, their incidental or accidental victims or or other victims victims or other people in the same job who had, had similar experiences.

18 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Its a bit akin to the levity re Harold Shipman. I did not know any of his victims but did work with someone from Hyde (where he had his surgery) who knew him. Also in the street where I lived there a young couple of which the woman was either a grandchild or great niece of one of his victims. All his victims were very real people. Perhaps some doctors become isolated from sensations regarding death. Perhaps those medical men need to keep that part of the emotions and experiences to themselves. Some of the people I worked with killed several people during course of doing their jobs and would seem rather unfeeling when relating the events but I cannot imagine any of them coming on to a forum making light of what happened to them, their incidental or accidental victims or or other victims victims or other people in the same job who had, had similar experiences.

I wouldn't go that far, just think it was a badly timed joke and that horses are cunts.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The family concerned live in a huge Victorian detached house. 3 generations of ‘em (Indian) & all very vocal anti-vaxxers with posters in the window, etc. Cunts all caught it after their 1st recent overseas holiday. The Oldies ended up in ICU on ventilators and the rest were pretty much fucked. How much did that cost us all then, including the ambulances, due to their stupidity? Bunch of cunts, there really is no fuckin excuse imho.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I wouldn't go that far, just think it was a badly timed joke and that horses are cunts.

A lot of these jokes are badly timed. It is the same with Shipman, very raw and unhealed wounds in a lot of people memories as the event happened less than 30 years ago and in some cases victims who would possibly have been still alive. The John Bodkin Adams case was over 60 years ago and few if any people directly involved are still alive.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The family concerned live in a huge Victorian detached house. 3 generations of ‘em (Indian) & all very vocal anti-vaxxers with posters in the window, etc. Cunts all caught it after their 1st recent overseas holiday. The Oldies ended up in ICU on ventilators and the rest were pretty much fucked. How much did that cost us all then, including the ambulances, due to their stupidity? Bunch of cunts, there really is no fuckin excuse imho.

Are the crumblies still on vents?

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If you can dig a copy up the Reaves & Mortimer Paranoia episode of their version of Randall & Hopkirk deceased is worth a view.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Dunno but no-one’s seen the cunts in a while…fingers crossed for all concerned, etc…

Thing is with indians and Pakistanis, many of them are riddled with Type2 DM and hypercholesterolaemia. Even the ones who are veggies because of the cakes they stuff down their gullets 

3 hours ago, Clavo said:

A lot of these jokes are badly timed. It is the same with Shipman, very raw and unhealed wounds in a lot of people memories as the event happened less than 30 years ago and in some cases victims who would possibly have been still alive. The John Bodkin Adams case was over 60 years ago and few if any people directly involved are still alive.

I presume you're the sort of person who would refuse to play the Maddie McCann card in "Cards Against Humanity"?

Is it too soon to mention the Lindbergh baby?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I presume you're the sort of person who would refuse to play the Maddie McCann card in "Cards Against Humanity"?

Is it too soon to mention the Lindbergh baby?

The Maddie McCann issue is touchy with some of the leadership here .. TBH I would not play the Cards against Humanity Game not even re the Lindbergh baby. I can think of three young people I knew back in the 1960 who were killed in accidents. I know their siblings, I would never jest with them re their siblings deaths.

57 minutes ago, Clavo said:

The Maddie McCann issue is touchy with some of the leadership here .. TBH I would not play the Cards against Humanity Game not even re the Lindbergh baby. I can think of three young people I knew back in the 1960 who were killed in accidents. I know their siblings, I would never jest with them re their siblings deaths.

Yes it did become touchy, and I’ll explain why…going back around 4 years,  I hid the thread after a dreadful poem  had been posted . Another mod had already pulled the poem (quite rightly). But, it prompted me to read through the whole thread again. The original McCann threads highlighted the absurdities around the case and consequent public pronouncements, but it had become reduced to mocking the death or likely death of a small child. My view was then, as it is now that this was well wide of the mark. As always, I was absolutely prepared to justify my actions to anyone who  pursued the issue but it had gone far enough and needed to end. So…it did.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes it did become touchy, and I’ll explain why…going back around 4 years,  I hid the thread after a dreadful poem  had been posted . Another mod had already pulled the poem (quite rightly). But, it prompted me to read through the whole thread again. The original McCann threads highlighted the absurdities around the case and consequent public pronouncements, but it had become reduced to mocking the death or likely death of a small child. My view was then, as it is now that this was well wide of the mark. As always, I was absolutely prepared to justify my actions to anyone who  pursued the issue but it had gone far enough and needed to end. So…it did.

One thing good came out of it at least, Frank's wig shot off of his stupid fucking head in a fit of apoplectic rage.

• Like 4