CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know. Llareggub was Dylan Thomas's little joke, it's 'bugger all' spelt backwards. 

I twigged after I posted the comment :(

On 18/07/2017 at 8:02 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I can't see to many players in county cricket screaming pick me. We've tryed Robson, Lyth, Vince, Hales, Compton (again) Trott when he was cooked. We need a sold top order to knacker the oppositions bowlers for our stroke makers to pile on the runs-Cook can do this but not every time. I thought we'd fair well down under but now I know we're in deep shit. 

Cook, Jennings, Root, Moeen, Bairstow, Stokes, Buttler, Woakes, Rashid, Broad, Anderson

....best 11 cricketers in the country

Maybe but just can't see that team leaving Australia with the Ashes. We have never really replaced Strauss at the top of the order and he went 5 years ago. Both those two Ashes wins in 2013 and 2015 were freak.

On 18/07/2017 at 7:09 PM, ratcum said:

Make a good batsman captain and his form inevitably slips. Make a good young batsman captain and his form disintegrates.

Giving it to Root was a huge mistake, should have been Broad, more test experience and better to give it to a bowler as less likely to affect their game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

Giving it to Root was a huge mistake, should have been Broad, more test experience and better to give it to a bowler as less likely to affect their game.

Serious question. Why would captaincy of a team adversely affect the performance of a batsman?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Serious question. Why would captaincy of a team adversely affect the performance of a batsman?

More to think about, rein in their attacking fair? Can work the other way, Gooch for example was more prolific as captain. I agree with apple though; should have been Broad and get 5 openers lined up to bat and play the percentages, whoevers the most solid, boring and frustrating to bowl at gets the gig with Cooky  

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would take their concentration away, Flintoff was brilliant in the 2005 series but when he captained us the following series Down Under he was shite and out of his depth, was only given the job as he captained us to a test victory in India in 2006 (Big Deal)

3 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

It would take their concentration away, Flintoff was brilliant in the 2005 series but when he captained us the following series Down Under he was shite and out of his depth, was only given the job as he captained us to a test victory in India in 2006 (Big Deal)

I can't stand Flintoff. He makes a cunt of himself in those adverts for fatty clothes, as bubba once pointed out, 'throwing a hat and pointing at a drummer.' He also appears to be incapable of humour when he's on that sports quiz, every time someone has a dig at him he glares at them like he's some sort of hard case. And he seems genuinely thick. Good cricketer maybe, but so was Shane Warne and he is also an astronomical twat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't stand Flintoff. He makes a cunt of himself in those adverts for fatty clothes, as bubba once pointed out, 'throwing a hat and pointing at a drummer.' He also appears to be incapable of humour when he's on that sports quiz, every time someone has a dig at him he glares at them like he's some sort of hard case. And he seems genuinely thick. Good cricketer maybe, but so was Shane Warne and he is also an astronomical twat. 

He's never really done anything of any value since the 2009 Ashes series. He should never have been given the captaincy for such a mammoth tour, that declaration he made In Adelaide was ridiculous. I would have just carried on batting, it would have been better heading to Perth only 1-0 down, by going there 2-0 down there was just no way back.

On 7/18/2017 at 8:02 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I can't see to many players in county cricket screaming pick me. We've tryed Robson, Lyth, Vince, Hales, Compton (again) Trott when he was cooked. We need a sold top order to knacker the oppositions bowlers for our stroke makers to pile on the runs-Cook can do this but not every time. I thought we'd fair well down under but now I know we're in deep shit. 

Cook, Jennings, Root, Moeen, Bairstow, Stokes, Buttler, Woakes, Rashid, Broad, Anderson

....best 11 cricketers in the country

Don't rate Jennings, i would give Hales another go as he can't do any worse or the youngster Haseeb Hameed, the rest i agree with.

4 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Don't rate Jennings, i would give Hales another go as he can't do any worse or the youngster Haseeb Hameed, the rest i agree with.

They couldn't realistically pick Haseeb because he hasn't got any runs this year but he'll play lots in the future. Hales is a massive front footer- the exact opposite of Ballence- but he essentially ended his test career by not touring India where ironically the pitches would have suited his style, especially as an opener. We went for Duckett instead who was hopeless. If the safas win the toss today they stick us in so big vern can have a bowl with his 75 mph dobbers

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

They couldn't realistically pick Haseeb because he hasn't got any runs this year but he'll play lots in the future. Hales is a massive front footer- the exact opposite of Ballence- but he essentially ended his test career by not touring India where ironically the pitches would have suited his style, especially as an opener. We went for Duckett instead who was hopeless. If the safas win the toss today they stick us in so big vern can have a bowl with his 75 mph dobbers

Not sure if England did the right thing going into bat first, the two debutants have done practically nothing.

7 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Not sure if England did the right thing going into bat first, the two debutants have done practically nothing.

Batting first at the oval has to be done. From what I've heard on TMS all the batsmen got pretty good balls except Jennings who seems dodgy on off/4th stump, so at least they were got out and didn't give it away. Cook needs to go big and a couple of decent scores from the rest and 350-400 should be attainable. But of course the safas have to have a bat on this belter. 

Apparently TRJ has a stupidly long run up 

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Batting first at the oval has to be done. From what I've heard on TMS all the batsmen got pretty good balls except Jennings who seems dodgy on off/4th stump, so at least they were got out and didn't give it away. Cook needs to go big and a couple of decent scores from the rest and 350-400 should be attainable. But of course the safas have to have a bat on this belter. 

Apparently TRJ has a stupidly long run up 

I'm always in favour of batting first at the Oval, I think Cook will go quite early in the session and will spark an England collapse.