CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As they've cheated and therefore we've technically won by default, shall you be going to work in your underpants?

He did say he was expecting to be unemployed.  I don't think he need worry about such trivial details.  

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As they've cheated and therefore we've technically won by default, shall you be going to work in your underpants?

That was a farce, Ali wasn't out and neither was Broad. That wicket was doctored for Australia to chase that down with ease. Very bad sportsmanship I'm afraid, spoilt it. That Steve Smith can shove that Urn up his arse.

Wont be enjoying any England win if Australia cheat so no I won't be. I cant believe Australia did that (actually I can)

21 hours ago, southerncunt said:

They are an international mixed bag, the review umpires, scruff.

I can see why you lot wouldn't like Warner, but you cant argue with results. Its the same reason we hate that arrogant toffee nosed cunt Broad, although he has toned down the cunt behaviour a bit this series. Root is showing good crafty leadership. A good close ashes series would be a great thing for cricket, I love the long game, and I don't know what its like over there for up and coming players, but over here all the young blokes strive for the baggy green. Thats great for test cricket.

They moan about Broad not leaving the crease  when he should have done back in 2013 and Ponting being run out by a substitute fielder but that was a farce.

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:53 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

That's very harsh snatch. The next 3 months are make or break for apple; we start our first tour match at the WACA in the early hours, the beginning of a marathon mission to hold on to the ashes. If the tit is still the same/alive come the New Years test at the SCG then we'll know his true nature

It will be 4-0 to Australia then, I've lost interest in it now really.

It's the same with football cunts. When they win they played brilliantly but when they lose everyone else cheated.

Why not just admit when England play football or cricket they're just mainly shit.

On 11/26/2017 at 6:16 AM, southerncunt said:

They are an international mixed bag, the review umpires, scruff.

I can see why you lot wouldn't like Warner, but you cant argue with results. Its the same reason we hate that arrogant toffee nosed cunt Broad, although he has toned down the cunt behaviour a bit this series. Root is showing good crafty leadership. A good close ashes series would be a great thing for cricket, I love the long game, and I don't know what its like over there for up and coming players, but over here all the young blokes strive for the baggy green. Thats great for test cricket.

Warner is a wanker by default but boy when he gets going, he is one of the most destructive batsmen in world cricket. It pains me to say but i did say England have to get him early or that total will soon disappear. I still think it will be closer that many have predicted it would be, i hope so or it won't be worth watching.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Warner is a wanker by default but boy when he gets going, he is one of the most destructive batsmen in world cricket. It pains me to say but i did say England have to get him early or that total will soon disappear. I still think it will be closer that many have predicted it would be, i hope so or it won't be worth watching.

My feelings towards mr warner have been made clear before- in short I'm not keen on him, however, he is a proven run scorer who goes big once he's in. I would have loved to see Hales in this mode for England but when he played he was ultra cautious. The news is Stokes is going to NZ to see family and hopefully play a 1st class game so he could be in for Perth. I think he's got the heads up about no charges otherwise surely the snail like Avon and Somerset police wouldn't let him fly? Any legal experts please fill me in or perhaps it's come from up high, get him out there, the country needs some good news. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My feelings towards mr warner have been made clear before- in short I'm not keen on him, however, he is a proven run scorer who goes big once he's in. I would have loved to see Hales in this mode for England but when he played he was ultra cautious. The news is Stokes is going to NZ to see family and hopefully play a 1st class game so he could be in for Perth. I think he's got the heads up about no charges otherwise surely the snail like Avon and Somerset police wouldn't let him fly? Any legal experts please fill me in or perhaps it's come from up high, get him out there, the country needs some good news. 

Yes i would gladly sanction Warner to be anal fisted by Thickers and his minions, i reckon they would all enjoy it to be honest.Stokes is a must if England are to have any chance in this series and Root needs a couple of big tons, he has to convert more 50's !!

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:33 AM, Jiggerycock said:

They still bloody moan about Harold Larwood and Bodyline, the chiselling twatters

That match was a farce, Ali and Broad were not out and that 4th innings chase involved a doctored wicket. Australia will win the Ashes back but they cheated so it takes the gloss of it really.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It will be too late for Perth as it will be 2-0 and there is no way we will win 2 from there and avoid defeat in another especially if the umpire is going to be Australia's 12th man.

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:30 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Have you met the woman of your dreams yet Apple?

There is this woman that I sometimes see in my local shop that I smile at, not really interested just humouring her really. I went in there last night and she just happened to turn up the same time as I did, hadn't seen her for over a week. I didn't really take any notice of her when I saw her in the actual shop, all of a sudden she was with this bloke who appeared from nowhere and she was giving me this strange look, she's got a face like Steve Smith. 

I scarpered out of there pretty quick and got in the car and drove off. I was only humouring her anyway, not interested really. Comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

3 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Go and doctor the wicket at the Adelaide Oval to suit Australia you prick. Just because you come from the arse end of the world with no history, don't take it out on me. Convict.

So a South African and a Pakistani umpire cheated for Australia? The umpires are selected from all cricket playing countries you bitter fucking wanker, get over it.

4 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Go and doctor the wicket at the Adelaide Oval to suit Australia you prick. Just because you come from the arse end of the world with no history, don't take it out on me. Convict.

I'm afraid I'm with Steve Irwin on this one.

Certainly not because I have any interest in the inherent fairness in the most boring fucking game ever created. It's another load of tedious old toss that we invented like Rugby, but which every other country thrashes us at.

I just think he's got a point when he says you're a tedious, depressive wanker.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

England are shit at all sports but we could be more competitive at cricket if Australia didn't cheat.

Being serious for once in my life, I think we are probably the greatest all-round (and I don't mean in the adipose tissue sense) sporting nation in the world.

We put in a shift across most sports and are pretty decent - without being world-class - at plenty.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid I'm with Steve Irwin on this one.

Certainly not because I have any interest in the inherent fairness in the most boring fucking game ever created. It's another load of tedious old toss that we invented like Rugby, but which every other country thrashes us at.

I just think he's got a point when he says you're a tedious, depressive wanker.

There you go scruff, a balanced and fair assessment.