CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Worse than I thought it would be on waking up.

Think this will be the last hurrah for some England old-timers.

You start off thinking 'Oooh! Stoneman, Vince, Malan, Overton / Ball....the Aussies must be licking their lips'. Turns out the newcomers have contributed something at some point. What have the established players done? Only Anderson's 'five-fer' at Adelaide comes to mind. Broad is too busy being a show pony. Cook has gone and whilst theres still some mileage in Moeen and Root and Bairstow of course, it's time for an overhaul for next summer.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Rain!

You didn't plan on Jupiter Pluvius being England's 12th Man did you, you Aussie cunts!

Let's not lose sight of the fact that Australia have cheated in this series, yesterday was a prime example when Root asked for a review and the ball that was bowled was given no ball when it clearly wasn't.

The best thing England can do after this test is come home and tell them to fuck their urn as they have doctored the wickets and bribed the umpires. 

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Six hundred and sixty two for nine declared. 

I mean, fuck off. 

If this is what happens when BT Sport cover an England team abroad, let’s hope David Davies gets a new job in their rights acquisition department once this European debacle is over. 

That wicket was doctored, seems strange that Anderson all of a sudden took four wickets this morning to get us back into bat and wrap the game up to them. 

They are cheating, biased, smug, convict bastards. 

3 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Let's not lose sight of the fact that Australia have cheated in this series, yesterday was a prime example when Root asked for a review and the ball that was bowled was given no ball when it clearly wasn't.

The best thing England can do after this test is come home and tell them to fuck their urn as they have doctored the wickets and bribed the umpires. 

Of course they cheated. Everyone cheats when they play against England in whatever sport is played. They have to because England are so brilliant and top World class players.

The fact that the English team have been cunted on this very thread for being fucking useless obviously doesn't come into it.

On 16/12/2017 at 8:46 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Worse than I thought it would be on waking up.

Think this will be the last hurrah for some England old-timers.

You start off thinking 'Oooh! Stoneman, Vince, Malan, Overton / Ball....the Aussies must be licking their lips'. Turns out the newcomers have contributed something at some point. What have the established players done? Only Anderson's 'five-fer' at Adelaide comes to mind. Broad is too busy being a show pony. Cook has gone and whilst theres still some mileage in Moeen and Root and Bairstow of course, it's time for an overhaul for next summer.

England should come home after this test. Why waste Christmas out there. 

58 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

England should come home after this test. Why waste Christmas out there. 

Because, Cricket and alleged cheating aside, barbecued lobster and a glass of chilled Hunter Valley white, (in t-shirt and shorts as it’s 30 in the shade) pisses all over dry Turkey in a scatchy jumper while your Nan farts her way through the Morecambe and Wise repeat. 

Even if the Convicts are 3-0 up, I’d give blood for a free flight to Melbourne and a ticket to the MCG, rather than trooping up to Yorkshire for yet another Christmas with the in-laws, who insist on showing me their eczematous navels and demanding I second-guess their doctors’ prescribing habits. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Because, Cricket and alleged cheating aside, barbecued lobster and a glass of chilled Hunter Valley white, (in t-shirt and shorts as it’s 30 in the shade) pisses all over dry Turkey in a scatchy jumper while your Nan farts her way through the Morecambe and Wise repeat. 

Even if the Convicts are 3-0 up, I’d give blood for a free flight to Melbourne and a ticket to the MCG, rather than trooping up to Yorkshire for yet another Christmas with the in-laws, who insist on showing me their eczematous navels and demanding I second-guess their doctors’ prescribing habits. 

There shouldn't have been any play today, series has been a farce. 864 days we held The Ashes, Australia are going to have them for a hell of a lot longer as they will win the next series in England. 

On 17/12/2017 at 9:52 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Rain!

You didn't plan on Jupiter Pluvius being England's 12th Man did you, you Aussie cunts!

Anderson should have gone off injured when he got whacked, it would have spoilt their celebrations and they wouldn't have had the satisfaction of taking all the wickets. I would have gone off just to fuck it up for them. 

1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

Anderson should have gone off injured when he got whacked, it would have spoilt their celebrations and they wouldn't have had the satisfaction of taking all the wickets. I would have gone off just to fuck it up for them. 

Nobody likes a sore loser, especially me. ( I'm French, and used to losing ).  My advice to you is to stop whinging, fuck off, and drink bleach you boring cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Nobody likes a sore loser, especially me. ( I'm French, and used to losing ).  My advice to you is to stop whinging, fuck off, and drink bleach you boring cunt.

Fuck off Pippet eater.

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Christmas Eve night I'm gonna pop open a nice (expensive) merlot, box of quality street and lay on the sofa and watch Die Hard "Mr Tagaki will not be joining us for the rest of his life", and Pulp Fiction. The calm before the storm of Christmas day and family getting in my fucking nerves. 

On 12/17/2017 at 8:53 PM, applescruff14 said:

That wicket was doctored, seems strange that Anderson all of a sudden took four wickets this morning to get us back into bat and wrap the game up to them. 

They are cheating, biased, smug, convict bastards. 

They're not cheating, they're better than us, it's that simple. We don't have an explosive batsman at the top of the order like Warner, we don't have a run machine in the middle like Smith, we don't have express pace bowlers like they do and we don't have a spinner who takes his fair share of wickets. There is no cheating and it's not rocket science to work out why England are losing. England prepare wickets to suit our players in our own country so it's nothing new for any country to prepare wickets to suit their own players.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Christmas Eve night I'm gonna pop open a nice (expensive) merlot, box of quality street and lay on the sofa and watch Die Hard "Mr Tagaki will not be joining us for the rest of his life", and Pulp Fiction. The calm before the storm of Christmas day and family getting in my fucking nerves. 

That's "Takagi," Gyps!  Looks like one of your own sold you a knock off copy of the original you nicked!  Ghosts of Christmas, indeed!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you tell me you didn't go on IMDB to check that out,  you're a fucking liar. 

"Die Hard" is a classic!  The fact you didn't know his name makes you a bigger tit than I!