CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do fuck off you dopey little spastic.

A few things you need to know about Bend, DC, other than that he's a grown man who travels to meet anonymous internet strangers in a park, like some sort of mentally challenged George Michael.

He has previously stated with no hint of irony that he saw the curvature of the Earth through the window of a gay bar in Nova Scotia. He also fantasises about raping nuns and one day owning his own non-plastic hammer. If that wasn't enough to turn your stomach, he's also black.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

A few things you need to know about Bend, DC, other than that he's a grown man who travels to meet anonymous internet strangers in a park, like some sort of mentally challenged George Michael.

He has previously stated with no hint of irony that he saw the curvature of the Earth through the window of a gay bar in Nova Scotia. He also fantasises about raping nuns and one day owning his own non-plastic hammer. If that wasn't enough to turn your stomach, he's also black.

Do worry decs, if the Dulux flid turns up tomorrow I will wipe the floor with him, the banister toshing, thinners sniffing weed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Mind your fucking conk, you dozy fucking inbred cuntfaced slag.

Nose ointment flid.

Bend, you've literally been castigated by every single current member of this site over the past few days. Can you not see that you're no longer welcome here?

Why are you continuing to post? Your day is long gone, thank fuck. If you represent the site's "Golden Era" then we all may as well give up now.

Divvy cunt.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's actually flattering, i must take up many a moment in your head space, i bet you pull your tiny plonker over your own comments.

You truly do take this site too serious and believe anything that's said as fact.

Has it ever occurred to you that i might not have ever set foot in Nova Scotia, i'm not a painter & decorator, i don't watch films about nuns and only have one hammer for jobs around the house...but no, you believe everything i have said on here...sorry duckman,, you really are a sad muppet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Do worry decs, if the Dulux flid turns up tomorrow I will wipe the floor with him, the banister toshing, thinners sniffing weed. 

See you tomorrow Ed, after i have gave you the thrashing of your life, i will buy you a drink in the Rose just up the broadway.

Deal ?

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bend, you've literally been castigated by every single current member of this site over the past few days. Can you not see that you're no longer welcome here?

Why are you continuing to post? Your day is long gone, thank fuck. If you represent the site's "Golden Era" then we all may as well give up now.

Divvy cunt.

Every member ?

Name them ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I’ll nominate, for a start.

Fucking cocksucker.

Get on a plane and come and bash me, big man. Thick fucking idiot.

How’s it going SC? I’ve been keeping an eye on the antics of Chairman Dan and some of the other State dictators, sorry Premiers and it looks like they’re still trying to cling on to the big Covid lie that allowed them to terrorise the good people down under for two and a bit years. All the cunts who backed these tyrants should be held to account imo.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

Rule 7 and possibly also rule 11.

As usual, you haven't got a clue what you're trying to articulate.

I shall do it for you, you will kindly scroll back through the comments and find duckman is pursuing his vendetta against innocent me.

No personal information has been given by me about any member, apart from duckman's webbed feet.

Me & Ed are friends in real life and we are just having a childish giggle. I will be meeting up with him tomorrow for a few pints and then in the evening we will start posting our bullshit on here about how we both don't show up.

Remember, it's all a simulation, you can fuck off now.

14 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Every member ?

Name them ?

Literally everyone with more than two brain cells. You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to read your meandering, nunsploitation, absolute fucking crazy flat Earth shit and subsequently think "Bender is a valued and well received member of this site".

Sling your fucking hook.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Literally everyone with more than two brain cells. You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to read your meandering, nunsploitation, absolute fucking crazy flat Earth shit and subsequently think "Bender is a valued and well received member of this site".

Sling your fucking hook.

Flat earth ? you said i said that i saw the earth's curve...did you not ?

You need to stop drinking, you're making yourself look a cunt tonight. As usual.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Flat earth ? you said i said that i saw the earth's curve...did you not ?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I’m passive Decs. Thanks for the feedback, but, why is this warped fuckcunt being allowed to breathe on here? It diminishes the forum.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m passive Decs. Thanks for the feedback, but, why is this warped fuckcunt being allowed to breathe on here? It diminishes the forum.

You're another one of duckman's clinkers.,,how does it go, I’m passive Decs. Thanks for the feedback.

What a bumhole licker.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

7 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You're another one of duckman's clinkers.,,how does it go, I’m passive Decs. Thanks for the feedback.

What a bumhole licker.

Jake does have a point here DC. Decs is more than capable without anyone who doesn’t have skin in the game jumping on the bandwagon.

Just saying.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Jake does have a point here DC. Decs is more than capable without anyone who doesn’t have skin in the game jumping on the bandwagon.

Just saying.

I think you know that I know who’s ‘capable’ on here. This physical threat Tit irritates me. That’s all. Enough with the ‘bandwagon’ bollocks. A Gobshite is a Gobshite.