CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well, being in a state of ignorant bliss is much more conducive to living a happy life than enduring knowledgeable gloom.

Anyone normal who spent their days completely alone taking photographs of signal boxes and railway crossings would have thrown themselves in front of the 09:47 to Crewe long before now.

Unfortunately for all of us who have to endure your constant inane ramblings, you're too fucking stupid to realise that. Let's hope that cancer gets you instead, just like the sister whose identity changes everytime you tell the story.

Two sisters who had cancer .. the names never change .. get your eyes checked .. I do not photograph signalboxes or level crossings.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Jake The Muss, what did you say? I’m fucking confused. Can some cunt clarify this fucking shit.

I clearly called the Lamb a retard and somehow in it's spastic mind, it aligned it to you when you quoted me. 

Just ignore the silly Larry as it's completly off it's tits.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

FFS, i don't know how Bill puts up with you as you have already bored me silly, you just think you're right all the time when most of the time it's obvious you're wrong.

Do me a favor, have the last word and then fuck off with your delusions of grandeur. Cunt.

Interesting that not once have you said anything to back up an utterly bonkers theory that you've maintained "made sense". Unsurprisingly, in between the foot-stomping, you instead rely on plagiarised epithets culminating in "I'm right, you're wrong - as you usually are". Ponder that whilst furiously painting 500 balusters to qualify for today's productivity bonus.

• Like 1

On 25/06/2023 at 08:19, Jake The Muss said:

Well firstly, you shouldn't assume anything you can't back up...and i have viewed the mentioned content all the way through a couple of times as the information contained within is very bold to say the least. So a couple of views to have a better understanding of what is being said.

Secondly, unless you have viewed the content, then you really don't have an argument and nothing to debate with.

Thirdly, fuck off and do some knitting.

Bend,the woman's been on me like a rash.

She doesn't realise with her big "brain" that she can quote all she wants but misses the finer details.

I said weeks ago I'm gonna keep the ginger cunt busy to stop her from boring us to death with the conspiracy theory shit with billy.

Low and behold she took the bait,and spends more time arguing about a point she has with me that I can't even remember.

Stupid slut.

• Like 1

@camberwell gypsy @Stubby Pecker @southerncunt

Interested parties might be interested to know I’ve just watched an hour-long Channel 9 show about the Botham v Chappell feud, culminating in them being paid to sit opposite each other and grunt. It’s 46 years since the original quibble in a Melbourne Bar, sounds like a proper case of handbags to me. 

My take on it was that Chappelli came off looking the bigger prick of the two, sulking and low-class in his behaviour. I always found Beefy a bit of a boorish gobshite but he was at least big enough to admit Chappell had been a good player. Kinda sad that two men are still clinging on to this shit at their time of life.

I note too that the ECB have been smashed as racist, sexist public school tossers in some report or other. Well I never. Presumably the authors are off to study ursine faecal habits in the Canadian wilderness next. 

Lastly I see England are opening with Tongue tomorrow. Usually an effective tactic. 

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

@camberwell gypsy @Stubby Pecker @southerncunt

Interested parties might be interested to know I’ve just watched an hour-long Channel 9 show about the Botham v Chappell feud, culminating in them being paid to sit opposite each other and grunt. It’s 46 years since the original quibble in a Melbourne Bar, sounds like a proper case of handbags to me. 

My take on it was that Chappelli came off looking the bigger prick of the two, sulking and low-class in his behaviour. I always found Beefy a bit of a boorish gobshite but he was at least big enough to admit Chappell had been a good player. Kinda sad that two men are still clinging on to this shit at their time of life.

I note too that the ECB have been smashed as racist, sexist public school tossers in some report or other. Well I never. Presumably the authors are off to study ursine faecal habits in the Canadian wilderness next. 

Lastly I see England are opening with Tongue tomorrow. Usually an effective tactic. 

Botham's too busy flogging foot spas to give a shit.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Botham's too busy flogging foot spas to give a shit.

I thought it was a woman’s foot bubbler thing. But it’s some sort of electrical circulatory varicose vein relieving type ‘Biff Tannen’ hoverboard contraption.

I can remember around 1982-ish, Botham appeared on the cover of The Sun newspaper dressed as John Rambo, holding an M60 replica and gurning like a mongoloid having its balls tickled. The headline was: “RAMBOTHAM!!”

What a stupid fat fucking cunt.

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought it was a woman’s foot bubbler thing. But it’s some sort of electrical circulatory varicose vein relieving type ‘Biff Tannen’ hoverboard contraption.

I can remember around 1982-ish, Botham appeared on the cover of The Sun newspaper dressed as John Rambo, holding an M60 replica and gurning like a mongoloid having its balls tickled. The headline was: “RAMBOTHAM!!”

His latest advert, what a fat fucker indeed Lol, trying to flog some blood circulation aid. Why not lose some fucking fat Beefy? I'm sure that extra 40 kilos you're carrying is affecting your circulation. At the end of the advert the Humpty Dumpty cunt strolls off in an xxxxxxl shirt (not tucked in of course) and his gut still shows. Heart attack within 5 years, no matter how much shredded wheat he eats. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

His latest advert, what a fat fucker indeed Lol, trying to flog some blood circulation aid. Why not lose some fucking fat Beefy? I'm sure that extra 40 kilos you're carrying is affecting your circulation. At the end of the advert the Humpty Dumpty cunt strolls off in an xxxxxxl shirt (not tucked in of course) and his gut still shows. Heart attack within 5 years, no matter how much shredded wheat he eats. 

I remember when he advertised Hamlet cigars.

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's basically a foot spa Eric.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No water! Well fuck me sideways. I've just ordered one and I was gonna put water in it

You'd have worried if they found me sitting upright in me rocking chair, burnt to a crisp with a Ken Dodd hairstyle, eh? 

I’ve always pictured you as Ken Dodd.

On 26/06/2023 at 23:30, Snowy said:

Bend,the woman's been on me like a rash.

She doesn't realise with her big "brain" that she can quote all she wants but misses the finer details.

I said weeks ago I'm gonna keep the ginger cunt busy to stop her from boring us to death with the conspiracy theory shit with billy.

Low and behold she took the bait,and spends more time arguing about a point she has with me that I can't even remember.

Stupid slut.

I'm convinced that Roops is the creature from the black lagoon sporting a dyed pride hairdo..