CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts In-Law

Bubba C

Guest Ollyboro
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

Not sure, but I do know my dad wasn't a right fucking tosser, if that helps.

Here's today's asking for it comment. (Clears throat).

Do you know that for a fact, or is it just guess work based upon the good reputation of army platoons?

Guest I know that Cunt
7 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Who asked you for your fucking opinion Cuntybollox

Bill, I'm so sorry, don't know why I said that, of course your opinion is very valid and you are entitled to say what you think. Please accept my apologies.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

One could construe this comment as an insult against a member's family. What do you think about that?

Is he calling him a Nonnetit Bastard? or a Bloody Ploughman? Possibly a Kentish Fillbasket?

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Not sure, but I do know my dad wasn't a right fucking tosser, if that helps.

I'm sure there are some people on here who wish he was more of a tosser on a certain night many moons ago, but I couldn't possibly comment as to who(m) that may be...

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Is he calling him a Nonnetit Bastard? or a Bloody Ploughman? Possibly a Kentish Fillbasket?

I'm sure there are some people on here who wish he was more of a tosser on a certain night many moons ago, but I couldn't possibly comment as to who(m) that may be...

So ding is also allowed to bring my family into this is he? I feel this rule is rule is crumbling before our eyes, and a bloody good thing it is too.

Ding, your parents had a three figure chromosome count between them. Fuck off. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

So ding is also allowed to bring my family into this is he? I feel this rule is rule is crumbling before our eyes, and a bloody good thing it is too.

Terrible, fucking terrible.

That is one of the worst twisting and twining posts I've seen on here yet, even taking your own previous posts into account.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Terrible, fucking terrible.

That is one of the worst twisting and twining posts I've seen on here yet, even taking your own previous posts into account.

Can you tell me another beverage based anecdote please? maybe one about orange juice with bits in it? Did you know the Americans have a word for it - pulp. What a funny word. 

Guest DingTheRioja
22 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Can you tell me another beverage based anecdote please? maybe one about orange juice with bits in it? Did you know the Americans have a word for it - pulp. What a funny word. 

pulp... that mush between your ears.

On 01/08/2016 at 8:40 PM, deebom said:

See that. My post edited so it doesn't make sense, and an overnight ban. Just for saying my father in law is a racist cunt...

Somethings not right here...

You're lucky I didn't ban you for a lot longer as I probably should have, you posted a string of racist terms which you know full well are not acceptable.

18 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Roops, you seem to want to destroy the humour and banter of this site. You're like a special needs child who's dressed as a Sheriff at a kids party. You somehow think people give a fuck about you and believe that you are actually the law, not just s moderator of a forum.

What you seem to have missed, is that QC didn't give a shit, and that maybe, just maybe, he knew exactly what was going on. Did he really seem that bothered by it? Or do you think that unlike you, his synapses are firing great guns? 

Congratulations on your stupidity and autism shining through as you picked up on the joke regarding his wife and the yacht-nommers recent "down below" health issues, it wasn't really subtle was it? Fucking hell, even ding couldn't be arsed to offer an autistic commentary as it was so blatant.

Gurt, you daft little twerp, I've always liked you. And whilst I admire your spunk in getting involved in trying to stir things up, your aim is somewhat off, and your stupidity has lent itself to leaving you on the collateral damage pile. Quince will show you the way, just stop him from posting Yacht 3.

As CC has become a melting pot of terminally stupid racist thickos, it may be time to book a few weeks off and enjoy a trip to sunnier climes to fuel up the cunting tank. 

Hopefully during my hiatus, manky will hopefully ride his bicycle into the side of a turning bus and suffer permanent brain damage. Although the difference in his posts would be negligible, he may forget his password.  

Withers can choke on a goose whilst deep-throating it, and sleeve can fuck off.

I long for Punkers to sit down too quickly on a 3 wood and it push his remaining brain cell out of his nose, and frank can then top himself with despair.

I also dream of a world with no claw hammers, good grammar and an end to the shit moderation of CC, where funny posts are deleted, but racist shit remains unfettered. 

Sincerely

Bubba C. Unt

What's up old Zomb..is it all getting to you, bloody good rant though but really Bubsy, racist comments can lead the site down shit street..what with PC and all the luvvies pissing in the wind..but i can see that you need a break..must be exhausting for you coming on here and preparing for the next season of the walking dead, do you get killed in the next series because you're killing yourself on here, so man up and don't take it so fucking serious, have a cadbury's caramel for cunt sake..peace..

7 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Bill, I'm so sorry, don't know why I said that, of course your opinion is very valid and you are entitled to say what you think. Please accept my apologies.

Fuck my old blistered piss pot, why don't you crawl up his date box and play with his shit balls..

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

You're lucky I didn't ban you for a lot longer as I probably should have, you posted a string of racist terms which you know full well are not acceptable.

maybe you should do something about each post descending into personal verbal abuse between members. I'm sick and of it  I can't believe that these are adults. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have to say Bill, you are getting your knickers in a twist. Are you handing out naughty tickets today? If a certain other member (that you like a lot, not) made the same comment, you would have told him to stop moaning by now and called him a stupid fucking cunt or the like.

If you are going to flounce off, as seems to be the order of the week for the self proclaimed big dogs, keep your dignity intact. You have made yourself appear pathetic and lame. You silly bollocks.

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 8:40 PM, deebom said:

See that. My post edited so it doesn't make sense, and an overnight ban. Just for saying my father in law is a racist cunt...

Somethings not right here...

If you want to describe your father in law as a racist, that's fine.

But, how can you expect the racist terms you posted to remain on the board? That would not be right. If we allow that, we will be kissing our licence goodnight.

Guest Snatch
36 minutes ago, Admin said:

If you want to describe your father in law as a racist, that's fine.

But, how can you expect the racist terms you posted to remain on the board? That would not be right. If we allow that, we will be kissing our licence goodnight.

Adders,I think the rules need to be overhauled. As some of them never seem to be adhered to.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Really? What's your understanding of the rule?

The rule is no sexual references to other people's family members. It's a stupid fucking rule, but rules are rules as the platitude goes.

15 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ding is alluding to my father masturbating. It's a sexual reference regarding my family member.

Or is this going to be the sequel to "exhibitionist-gate"?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, The Beast said:

I have to say Bill, you are getting your knickers in a twist. Are you handing out naughty tickets today? If a certain other member (that you like a lot, not) made the same comment, you would have told him to stop moaning by now and called him a stupid fucking cunt or the like.

If you are going to flounce off, as seems to be the order of the week for the self proclaimed big dogs, keep your dignity intact. You have made yourself appear pathetic and lame. You silly bollocks.

I always enjoy your comments. Your attempt to take the moral high ground on a site called cunts corner is quite telling. You are without a doubt a pallid middle manager. 

The rule is no sexual references to other people's family members. It's a stupid fucking rule, but rules are rules as the platitude goes.

Ding is alluding to my father masturbating. It's a sexual reference regarding my family member.

Oh, I thought he was alluding to you to being a pillock. You have two choices Bill; cut out the angry barrack-room lawyer act and use your talents to write witty posts or a make a show and flounce off.

Guest DingTheRioja

You are thick, aren't you?

First point, I am clearly talking to/about Admins comments regarding the Apple not falling far from the tree, a comment in which Admin is alluding to Deebom maybe not being too different from his father in attitude... I made some facetious comments regarding stupid, but real, apple variety names.

The second comment about deeboms/admins' father not being a tosser and possibly some members on here wishing his father had knocked one out rather than knocking his wife up, is blatently a fucking pisstake based on the usual bollocks on here about "wish you were dead/never born".

You're a stupid, thick, dumb, idiotic, retarded, blind, obnoxious fucking moron, you can't see what is clearly written in front of you in black and white.

Not one single comment here is directed at you or your family.

Wake up and smell the fucking mogodon, or drink a gallon of it.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I always enjoy your comments. Your attempt to take the moral high ground on a site called cunts corner is quite telling. You are without a doubt a pallid middle manager. 

There are only cunts here. No morals. On the subject of pallid complexions, perhaps you should get out and get a bit of vitamin D.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You are thick, aren't you?

First point, I am clearly talking to/about Admins comments regarding the Apple not falling far from the tree, a comment in which Admin is alluding to Deebom maybe not being too different from his father in attitude... I made some facetious comments regarding stupid, but real, apple variety names.

The second comment about deeboms/admins' father not being a tosser and possibly some members on here wishing his father had knocked one out rather than knocking his wife up, is blatently a fucking pisstake based on the usual bollocks on here about "wish you were dead/never born".

You're a stupid, thick, dumb, idiotic, retarded, blind, obnoxious fucking moron, you can't see what is clearly written in front of you in black and white.

Not one single comment here is directed at you or your family.

Wake up and smell the fucking mogodon, or drink a gallon of it.

There's far too much font changing bollocky nonsense going on for me to even attempt reading this. Stick to the multi quoting.