CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTS WHO WEAR CONVERSE

ratcum

Guest Ollyboro
15 minutes ago, deebom said:

I have a bit of a thing about trainers.

boogers_zpsaiwkjtfh.jpg

Not Converse though, they're shit.

Are you a fucking centipede? Because they are cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Gurt said:

I'm sure I have seen bill and his bearded clique wearing this sort of thing. They also have man bags and wear very tight jeans that show their underdeveloped genitals.

Gurt, it isn't polite outside of gaybars to oogle and stare at another chaps todger, in fact, some would say it is as bent as bent can be. Further, operating some ghastly internal scoring system as you seem to is absolutely stomach turning : this one is underdeveloped, that one is too big, this one is just right. Luckily, a corner involves two walls, with you about we can keep our backs to them.

24 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurt, it isn't polite outside of gaybars to oogle and stare at another chaps todger, in fact, some would say it is as bent as bent can be. Further, operating some ghastly internal scoring system as you seem to is absolutely stomach turning : this one is underdeveloped, that one is too big, this one is just right. Luckily, a corner involves two walls, with you about we can keep our backs to them.

Im not the one just out of hospital there Quincy. Which one is your favourite for gobbling down that soil-pipe you call a throat? 

Quincy-locks and the three big moustachioed bears, ouch!

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Gurt said:

Sorry Bill, i hope you aren't too upset but your choice of shoes are only worn by foreign exchange students and I'm sure I'm not the first person to comment on the size of your baby penis. I expect that when you do a line of Chang it inverts and won't poke its head out till morning.

I've never owned Converse. They look a bit like clown or bowling shoes. However, I'm not sure wearing them makes one a cunt. A tepid nomination.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, deebom said:

boogers_zpsaiwkjtfh.jpg

Is this geo-tagged though with EXIF data? Someone will be posting shit through your letterbox in no time if so.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
43 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is this geo-tagged though with EXIF data? Someone will be posting shit through your letterbox in no time if so.

Or some accelerant and a match.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
56 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Im not the one just out of hospital there Quincy. Which one is your favourite for gobbling down that soil-pipe you call a throat? 

Quincy-locks and the three big moustachioed bears, ouch!

Gurterella and the Seven Black Dicks.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

I've been stalked from Dorset to Crayford Bill. Ape's heads in a spin, and he has a hard on for fatty, Aston or no Aston,  was the pool picture faked in an elaborate moon landing like conspiracy. The net is closing in, I think it's the end for me.

YOu are Frank and I claim my V8 Vantage(British Racing Green please...)

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I could only afford one, not a whole pair. Who do you think I am, Eddie?

EVHlambo.jpg

As for poor American ghetto fashion, why take their belts? I suppose if they all hung themselves there would be less opportunity for beat cops to use them for target practice.

I take it you mean "take off their belts"... it's to be "down with their bros in da house" who aren't allowed belts...

Again, white middle class cunts trying to git down..

10 hours ago, deebom said:

boogers_zpsaiwkjtfh.jpg

Cheapskate cunt.. they're all on sale, not one is over £25... besides.. sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 and 11...?

.. Timberlands....

Guest Wizardsleeve

I cannot believe Converse hasn't gone tits up, or been bought by a better company, then eliminated from production.  

Anybody caught wearing them truly does deserve a terrible demise.  

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I cannot believe Converse hasn't gone tits up, or been bought by a better company, then eliminated from production.  

Anybody caught wearing them truly does deserve a terrible demise.  

'Murricans and 'Murrica.