CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Don't Swing Their Arms As They Walk

Ape™️

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Managed to get a picture of the sausage arm plopper today, albeit a poor quality one. You'll notice both arms are in the same plane when viewed from the side. Fucking stupid fat cunt.

2csibuq.jpg

Dawn of the dead extra?

Are you in the habit of snapping strange men before asking them if they want to see some puppies?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Ape said:

Managed to get a picture of the sausage arm plopper today, albeit a poor quality one. You'll notice both arms are in the same plane when viewed from the side. Fucking stupid fat cunt.

2csibuq.jpg

Using your mobile whilst driving.. tut fucking tut!!!

Guest luke swarm
On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 9:11 PM, Ape said:

Whilst driving to work I keep seeing a fat bloke in a tee shirt and jeans walking the same route. His arms don't swing at all as he perambulates on his merry way, trying, I suspect, to lose weight. They look like two giant sausages hanging limp from his shoulders. It's really quite bizzare. Fucking fat spastic cunt - probably a poof too.

maybe he only wants to lose weight from his legs hence the absence of any arm swing action.

He may have spent a lot of money on arm tattoos that would be ruined in the event of arm girth decrease.......alternatively  you may be right and he is just a badly assembled cunt.

4 hours ago, Ape said:

2csibuq.jpg

Stalking zombies will not end well. ("Dead boring!" says Mike D)

er...isn't that Frank you're kerb-crawling?

2 hours ago, Piston said:

Stalking zombies will not end well. ("Dead boring!" says Mike D)

I had the initial same thought.

Then I realised the jeans were far too baggy and badly died for it to be everyone's least favourite George Michael fanboy buffoon. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Piston said:

25 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I had the initial some thought.

Then I realised the jeans were far too baggy and badly died for it to be everyone's least favourite George Michael fanboy buffoon. 

The t-shirts right, and he looks like a cunt.  Maybe Franks videos are edited so he stretches himself to be a foot taller and not look so fucking fat, like them mirrors at the funfair?

distortedjpg.jpg

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Ape said:

2csibuq.jpg

Get his EXIF data quick!

It's somehow faintly surreal when someone posts actual pictures of real people on the Corner.

Anyone remember mrain and his increasingly bizarre series of photo nominations which culminated with the tragicomic "Lonely man in Apple Store"? 

There really have been some weird fucking cockwombles over the years. 

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you Jack 'the hat' McVitie?

Nah, that stupid cunt got killed, whereas I would have bought them a pint, had some merry banter and sent them on their way.

12 minutes ago, deebom said:

Nah, that stupid cunt got killed, whereas I would have bought them a pint, had some merry banter and sent them on their way.

Most of the cunts I know would rather die than buy a round.

Guest nobgobbler

Fat cunts always wear clothing with stripes going the wrong way which makes them look even bigger than they are. Actually I saw a fat bloke in Leeds a few weeks ago and he was twice the size of this cunt. I shit you not, the traffic was slowing down to look at him. Bet he thought he was being healthy, going for a walk an all. Must have ran out of lard to fry his chips in.

Guest Ollyboro
On 02/09/2016 at 1:28 PM, Ape said:

2csibuq.jpg

10/10 for this. I just have to admire somebody who can drive a car, take a photograph and masturbate all at the same time.