CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vegetarian hypocrites

Guest Judas

Guest Bill Stickers

The missus recently became a vegan. I left her alone for one night and she ended up in some dark YouTube hole watching videos of chick crushing and bovine slaughter houses. I wish I was saying this for comic effect, but it really happened.

I now eat twice as much meat and animal produce as before though, to make sure I offset all her efforts, and she fucking hates me for it. But you know... Banter. 

To clear beer, brewers use finings, made from the swim bladder of the Sturgeon. And, plants have feelings too. That is a proven scientific fact.

See, 2 quick facts and I have proved veggies are cunts.

15 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Reminiscing, I used to be mates with a couple who were full on vegan freaks. Weirdly, they imposed their malnutritioned beliefs on their young daughter, but not their dog. 

We had many a stoned debate about this, I never could remember the outcome. 

All I know is the pasty, constantly-ill cunts were always off work and pumped full of vitamins, nutrients and presciption medicines. 

Ironically, their daughter, now of age, loves sausage. 

...and you know this how, bubbles? There's got to be a sicki thread joke there somewhere.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

The missus recently became a vegan. I left her alone for one night and she ended up in some dark YouTube hole watching videos of chick crushing and bovine slaughter houses. I wish I was saying this for comic effect, but it really happened.

I now eat twice as much meat and animal produce as before though, to make sure I offset all her efforts, and she fucking hates me for it. But you know... Banter. 

Those fluffy animals wouldn't have even been born if we didn't eat the fuckers, so veggies are cruel "pre-selective abortionists" and us meat eaters are live and let live types, at least until bacon butty time..

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I beg your pardon, Bill, but what the fuck are you on about?

18 hours ago, The Beast said:

Tough crowd is about right.

When the moderation was left to me and my learned friend Mr Cuntspotter, we by and large had a laissez faire approach, sometimes due to time constraints, but sometimes to see if cunts could police themselves. There were plenty of unhappy cunts, notably about derailing of threads and the rules not being implemented. Now we stay away from moderating, there are still unhappy cunts when the rules are adhered to.

I give up. No apologies. 

Did you used to be Proper on the other site? 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I beg your pardon, Bill, but what the fuck are you on about?

I feel my writing style is fairly clear, and the subject matter not particularly complex. I simply can't make allowances for remedial types on this forum as profoundly thick as yourself. Even Ding understood, so you should be worried. 

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I feel my writing style is fairly clear, and the subject matter not particularly complex. I simply can't make allowances for remedial types on this forum as profoundly thick as yourself. Even Ding understood, so you should be worried. 

What the fuck are you on about Stickly? Well someone had to say it.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, mothra said:

What the fuck are you on about Stickly? Well someone had to say it.

Mothra, can I please refer you back to Rat World. Those in glass-fronted bedsits shouldn't throw stones.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, mothra said:

Cunt, you're speaking in tongues or that bollocks that Harry Potter did. Parcelforce of summat.

Are you and panzernacker a pair of Siamese spacker twins joined at the brain? You seem like the same person - devoid of humour and basic literacy, and a tendancy to resort to complete and utter nonsense when challenged on any given point.

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

#milkisrape

Guest Snatch
19 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Post immediately derailing a thread by a new poster with abuse etc deleted, see rule 10. Try again.

Rick,if your going to use the rules use them. Not just one or two.

46 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you and panzernacker a pair of Siamese spacker twins joined at the brain? You seem like the same person - devoid of humour and basic literacy, and a tendancy to resort to complete and utter nonsense when challenged on any given point.

Coming from the laugh a minute ball slacker himself.. pull your lip over your head and swallow 

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

yes

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Big deal. What's for fuckin dinner?

Guest deebom

My sisters been a veggie since she was 11. Not for any ethical reasons, the idea of eating meat and fish just makes her queasy, so she doesn't eat it.

Her husband and kids both eat meat, and she cooks it for them no probs.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 22/08/2016 at 1:43 PM, Bill Stickers said:

The missus recently became a vegan. ------------- I now eat twice as much meat and animal produce as before though, to make sure I offset all her efforts, and she fucking hates me for it.

Don't blame her mate, everyfucker hates you!

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Don't blame her mate, everyfucker hates you!

It's a great comment, it really is. Future generations will benchmark themselves against this historic comment.

Anyone who falls below it automatically becomes the sites biggest dinlo. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's a great comment, it really is. Future generations will benchmark themselves against this historic comment.

Anyone who falls below it automatically becomes the sites biggest dinlo. 

Bill, I'm not a gay man, but I have real feelings for you. Shit.