CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Swindon

Bubba C

Too many fucking roundabouts, people unsure whether they're west-country farmers or wannabe-posh Oxfordshire cunts, a grey/brown hue to the entire residential and commercial areas of the city; and generally a fucking pointless middle-earth type grief hole that is only ever used by motorists passing by for a comfort break.

What a fucking dump. 

• Like 1

That fucking Magic Roundabout with 5 satellite roundabouts is a fucking nightmare. Looks like it was designed by someone who found a bucket of LSD and an etch-a -sketch.

19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Too many fucking roundabouts, people unsure whether they're west-country farmers or wannabe-posh Oxfordshire cunts, a grey/brown hue to the entire residential and commercial areas of the city; and generally a fucking pointless middle-earth type grief hole that is only ever used by motorists passing by for a comfort break.

What a fucking dump. 

I once stopped off for a shit in Swindon. Very disappointing, and the town was no better.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

That fucking Magic Roundabout with 5 satellite roundabouts is a fucking nightmare. Looks like it was designed by someone who found a bucket of LSD and an etch-a -sketch.

I had to negotiate that cuntabout when I took my full bike license test. Fucking nightmare thing.

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What a fucking dump. 

Bubba, when you say "comfort break" do you mean the variety where that wonderful takeaway is finally demanding release, so you stop to top off petrol and plug the loo, overflowing the land with your finest evacuation work?  Or the variety where you find an unwed mum whose tits are leaking working the corner for money to buy cheap beer and fags. and getting the baby adjusted to neglect and being bounced around from one carer to another?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

What a fucking dump. 

The best thing to come out of Swindon is the M4. As you say, what is the fucking purpose? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's a larger-than-life-statue of Swindon native Diana Dors outside the cinema. I'm afraid that says it all, really.

f75e5da60b03bbae2fd6b72cfb4b56ab.jpg

Have you ever felt less like having a wank?

Yes, when looking at my mrs

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's a larger-than-life-statue of Swindon native Diana Dors outside the cinema. I'm afraid that says it all, really.

f75e5da60b03bbae2fd6b72cfb4b56ab.jpg

Have you ever felt less like having a wank?

Pass the tissues

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My cousins mob had a couple of caravans there. When I was about 6 they all took me to see Swindon play. All I remember was a guy called Don Rogers running rings round the opposition. He was some sort of God to the yokels.

Not just to the Yokels

Completely fucked over Arsenal in the 1969 League Cup Final and made that cunt Bob Wilson look like a...um...err...well a cunt, so is a hero, if not a God to Spurs fans too.

5 hours ago, Manky said:

I'll bet your bus driver managed it okay though, what with having the required mental capacity to safely operate a motor vehicle. 

Fuck off back to Newton Heath. 

15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I'll bet your bus driver managed it okay though, what with having the required mental capacity to safely operate a motor vehicle. 

Fuck off back to Newton Heath. 

Newton on the Heath you mong. I was a passenger on a VW van when I circumnavigated the gyratory circle. Missionary work you know. Darkest Wiltshire.

Guest Alfie Noakes
35 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've used a badger 
and a melon 
and a cat, 
an inflatable Linda Lovelace 
and a Davy Crockett hat...

I see you are a friend of mrs palm and her five lovely daughters.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

I see you are a friend of mrs palm and her five lovely daughters.

The question is, was he on the train at the same time as Corbyn?

Having a wank when there's a spare cunt about nobody wants...

On 26 August 2016 at 9:55 PM, Manky said:

Newton on the Heath you mong. I was a passenger on a VW van when I circumnavigated the gyratory circle. Missionary work you know. Darkest Wiltshire.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the lack of "on the" in my last post, Manky, I feel a right silly cunt. 

Can you forgive me on account of me not being an intellectual whizz when the subject matter is 'dreary, northern, crime-filled shanty towns'?  

Idiot. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 26 August 2016 at 5:04 PM, Bill Stickers said:

The best thing to come out of Swindon is the M4. As you say, what is the fucking purpose? 

These fucking shit hole places , north of London, but not in the north, they only exist to have roundabouts and be between x and y. Utterly shite. Shit featureless countryside, out of town retail, plastic towns for chinless fuck sticks who would be better off bulldozed dead into a landfill.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

These fucking shit hole places , north of London, but not in the north, they only exist to have roundabouts and be between x and y. Utterly shite. Shit featureless countryside, out of town retail, plastic towns for chinless fuck sticks who would be better off bulldozed dead into a landfill.

Think of the environment QC, just bulldoze them in alive, saves the effort and resources of killing them first.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

We can use cunts like you in the NEW RODENT ORDER party

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:
4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the lack of "on the" in my last post, Manky, I feel a right silly cunt. 

Can you forgive me on account of me not being an intellectual whizz when the subject matter is 'dreary, northern, crime-filled shanty towns'?  

Idiot. 

When you live between a slag heap and a slag heap and the only running water comes in through the roof, doors and windows. When your music collection consists of Max Boyce's Greatest Hits and you ate Welch, you are entitled to be a dick. You ate forgiven.