CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Demonstration of Mediumship at my Local Pub

Decimus

Guest nobgobbler
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've drunk loads of excellent claret..

Have you and Mustapha been an item for long ?

lol.

For a long what? We are both white and neither of us are called Mustapha.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

:lol:

I was dragged along to a spiritualist church once. When he got to the messages from the other side bit a few old ladies gasped at the accuracy of some of the pretty mundane messages he had. I was surprised when he turned to me and said that I was going away shortly in connection with bench work and had concerns. This was true, I'm a chemist but plenty of other jobs could be called benchwork.

I was going away for a while, but then the people I was dragged along by were regulars and knew this and so could have mentioned it. He said there would be a pub  called The Red Lion and I would meet someone there who would would help solve my dilemma and everything would turn out fine. There was no Red Lion and my girlfriend of the time pissed off with someone else while I was away.  Not fine.

Red Lion is the most common pub name in Britain, there's thousands of them. Bullshit. 

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'm getting a message for someone called Jane at the back of the room...... or it could be Jean.......or Joan..... is there a Janet? Yes you my darling, do you have someone who passed recently...... no? Do you know someone who has.....

"No, but with you in my cross-hairs, it won't be long now, and you'll soon realise there is no other side..."

17 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

If it's any consolation Rick, I find it fucking funny that your girlfriend left you for another man?

Who said it was a man?

45 minutes ago, Frank said:

Small medium at large. 

Thank you. 

Which reminds me of the Chinese bloke at work who used to do the supplies.

When you walked round a corner he would jump out and shout "Supplies"

Little while back in was bangin this aul fat thing and she told me she had been to a medium who told her that the following year she would be back to nappies full of shite. ..she told him that she was mid 50s and past child bearing. .turns out the ole munter had bowel cancer. .she did leave me a nice few quid though 

Panzerknacker