CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People that go on cruises

Neil

Essential reading for Ding, Neil and Stickers.  Lol.

"Cruising with Pride" is excited to feature the most comprehensive selection of all-gay cruises and resorts.

All-gay cruises are chartered exclusively for gay & lesbian singles and couples. Many gay travelers prefer this type of vacation. Our own world for a week or two, what could be better! Remember, when you book your all gay cruise with Cruising With Pride it costs the same and we always send a special gift as a thank you..

We also offer some of the best all gay Inclusive Resort options like our popular Club Atlantis Cancun trip and Club Atlantis Vallarta--now with 2 weeks available!

Cruising with Pride is excited to feature the most comprehensive selection of all-gay cruises and resorts.

Special rates for Cuntscorner benders..

54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Essential reading for Ding, Neil and Stickers.  Lol.

"Cruising with Pride" is excited to feature the most comprehensive selection of all-gay cruises and resorts.

All-gay cruises are chartered exclusively for gay & lesbian singles and couples. Many gay travelers prefer this type of vacation. Our own world for a week or two, what could be better! Remember, when you book your all gay cruise with Cruising With Pride it costs the same and we always send a special gift as a thank you..

We also offer some of the best all gay Inclusive Resort options like our popular Club Atlantis Cancun trip and Club Atlantis Vallarta--now with 2 weeks available!

Cruising with Pride is excited to feature the most comprehensive selection of all-gay cruises and resorts.

Special rates for Cuntscorner benders..

I've highlighted and underlined certain words that makes me thing you wrote the article yourself.

In fact I'm fucking positive you wrote it you lover of male sphincter muscles.

Guest Alfie Noakes

More well researched tripe from the special needs repressed phantasy golfer. He seems to enjoy reading and writing about woofters and all things ring piece related too much, worrying!

I've been paying golf today at my elite club.

Tomorrow I'm playing against an elite touring side many of whom are old friends.

Nobody who posts on here would get into either team nor would they  ever be invited.

Deal with it and move on...... peasants ye are and peasants ye remain........

lol. Cunts.

lol.

17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Nobody who posts on here would get into either team nor would they  ever be invited.

lol. Cunts.

lol.

Just a reminder Spunkers,and I think I speak for everyone here,none of us have any intention of getting into your gay golf club. We aren't felchers unlike Tarquin and your other poof mates.

Deal with it and move on. A wanker ye are and a wanker ye shall remain.

Cunt.

24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've been paying golf today at my elite club.

Tomorrow I'm playing against an elite touring side many of whom are old friends.

lol. Cunts.

lol.

You're absolutely right Spunky - no one who posts on here would get into an elite golf club or team, and that includes you. Fucking idiot. 

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Idiot.

thank heavens you are ok and still at large Pinky.....I had a horrible feeling that you may have been caught in the Keith Vaz Rentboy scandal but obviously and fortunately you were booked by some other MP over the weekend.....phew close call eh.

Just now, luke swarm said:

thank heavens you are ok and still at large Pinky.....I had a horrible feeling that you may have been caught in the Keith Vaz Rentboy scandal but obviously and fortunately you were booked by some other MP over the weekend.....phew.

I've been playing golf all weekend and drinking fine wines and eating roast meats. 

I do the same thing most weekends.

Next week I'm off on another golf holiday so I won't be able to post much.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

I've been playing golf all weekend and drinking fine wines and eating roast meats. 

I think Mr Vaz should be out on bail over that weekend...best keep your mobile phone switched on. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Vaz is a pervert.

More your sort of biryani bum chum....

Mind you if you give him one after all those vindaloos you'll get hot spicy cock syndrome.

LOL

41 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I won't alter your post, but I shall translate for my fellow cunts:

I've been playing with myself all weekend and drinking spunk and eating cock. 

Next week I'm being locked up like a Chinese finger trap by a pair of well-hung Jamaican Yardies and will have my eyes blinded by spunk so I won't be able to post much. 

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I won't alter your post, but I shall translate for my fellow cunts:

I've been playing with myself all weekend and drinking spunk and eating cock. 

Next week I'm being locked up like a Chinese finger trap by a pair of well-hung Jamaican Yardies and will have my eyes blinded by spunk so I won't be able to post much. 

And you will drag up and mince around your valley looking for Welsh rent boys and ketamine pills.

Get some fucking steel smelted whilst you can you useless Welsh tit.

lol.

On 03/09/2016 at 4:32 PM, deebom said:

Bloke I work with goes on cruises and he's a fucking twat.

Anybody who goes on cruises is a fucking twat, db. A word of warning; I do a lot of work on the cruise ships here. Don't worry too much about the hand sanitisers on your way in, but for fucksake use them on the way out.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 2 September 2016 at 11:34 PM, Ollyboro said:

I watched a Columbo episode the other day. He was on a cruise. If playing quoits and having that one eyed scruffy cunt following you around all fucking day is what being on a cruise is all about, you can stick it.

And another fucking thing, any holiday that puts you in danger of running into that witless Welsh wanker, Rob fucking Brydon, is best avoided.

If you've murdered some cunt, when that squinting tramp asks for a favour, and a glass of water, he should be instantly told to fuck off and get out, thereby avoiding compromising yourself and landing in fucking "state pen", to be turned out like a little fucking bitch.