CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who call cupcakes muffins

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You shouldn't do it.

He can't help it.

Anyway, cupcakes are not fucking cupcakes, they are buns, unless you cut to top open and flip the parts over and then they're butterfly buns or fairy cakes...

Guest luke swarm
11 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

They should be hung, drawn and quartered.

another deep and meaningful nomination Milady......what are your thoughts on the pronunciation of the word scone...is it a skonn or a skone? 

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

another deep and meaningful nomination Milady......what are your thoughts on the pronunciation of the word scone...is it a skonn or a skone? 

I don't give a fuck how they're pronounced; scones are food for cunts. They're for prissy, self-satisfied, cravat sporting proto-rapists. You could fill a fucking scone with one of primetime Brigitte Bardot's freshly laid turds and I still wouldn't thank you for it. They're horrible, dry and flaky- much like one of Brigitte's turds now. If you pitched up at my house with a fucking scone you'd get told to fuck and not bother showing your face again unless you had a selection of reasonably priced fresh cream cakes in your poofy wicker  shopping basket. Think on.

Mrs Baws : "Let's go for afternoon tea, that's sophisticated."

Me: "Like fuck, that's for pretentious cunts with dried up twats. Cucumber sandwiches and scones are shit."

Mrs Baws: "Oh, do you think so?"

Me: "Ow. Fucking hell...FUCK... OW! Not the face... NO, NOT THE BOLLOCKS EITHER!"

Me: "Well, I DO like Victoria Sponge cake. Sophisticated, you say? Ow."

48 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Mrs Baws : "Let's go for afternoon tea, that's sophisticated."

Me: "Like fuck, that's for pretentious cunts with dried up twats. Cucumber sandwiches and scones are shit."

Mrs Baws: "Oh, do you think so?"

Me: "Ow. Fucking hell...FUCK... OW! Not the face... NO, NOT THE BOLLOCKS EITHER!"

Me: "Well, I DO like Victoria Sponge cake. Sophisticated, you say? Ow."

That'll learn ya! 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I don't give a fuck how they're pronounced; scones are food for cunts. They're for prissy, self-satisfied, cravat sporting proto-rapists. You could fill a fucking scone with one of primetime Brigitte Bardot's freshly laid turds and I still wouldn't thank you for it. They're horrible, dry and flaky- much like one of Brigitte's turds now. If you pitched up at my house with a fucking scone you'd get told to fuck and not bother showing your face again unless you had a selection of reasonably priced fresh cream cakes in your poofy wicker  shopping basket. Think on.

if I turned up at your house it would be with an offering of petrol ,matches and some nails to secure the door........not Scon-s. 

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

He can't help it.

Anyway, cupcakes are not fucking cupcakes, they are buns, unless you cut to top open and flip the parts over and then they're butterfly buns or fairy cakes...

Spot on ding. My mother used to make butterfly buns when we were kids and they were so big we called em winged monsters, bloody lovely they were. Mr Kipling's a cunt.

Local retail-park's mobile eatery (run by two women) was recently offering:

Chloe's cupcakes 50p each

Brigit's baps £1 each

I pondered long and hard on the relative merits of baps vs cupcakes...

...but you only live once so I went the full £3

Sadly only the first 3 lines are true

Guest Ollyboro
11 minutes ago, deebom said:

I like Battenburg. I also like Bakewell tart.

Agreed. The Battenberg is a wonderful cake for judging your cannabis consumption. If you can't finish a whole one, you haven't smoked enough. If you can finish two, you've smoked too much.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Agreed. The Battenberg is a wonderful cake for judging your cannabis consumption. If you can't finish a whole one, you haven't smoked enough. If you can finish two, you've smoked too much.

All true, ob.

Although battenburg is a completely sugary bastard, and consuming 2 slabs of it leaves the smoker with a near unquenchable thirst, which is nigh on impossible to satiate, due to being unable to connect brain to legs and get off the sofa for a drink.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

...battenburg is a completely sugary bastard, and consuming 2 slabs of it leaves the smoker with a near unquenchable thirst, which is nigh on impossible to satiate, due to being unable to connect brain to legs and get off the sofa for a drink.  

Thank your lucky stars that the Transatlantic fad for eating raw cookie dough never really took off over here. Death by dehydration is a serious risk in the mile-high cities of Colorado.