CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Facebook

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, scotty said:

I really want to try necrophilia, but the wife's dead against it.

when I asked my wife about necrophilia she said ..."over my dead fucking body!! "

whilst we're on the subject, look up the definition of munting on the urban dictionary...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

when I asked my wife about necrophilia she said ..."over my dead fucking body!! "

whilst we're on the subject, look up the definition of munting on the urban dictionary...

I tried typing in "porch dog" instead and  somebody seems to know Mr Stickers - the top porch dog. Woof! Woof! Billy.

• 9 months later...
2 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Punkers coming in like a wrecking ball I presume.

That's a picture of him playing on the toy that Roops provides to keep his mind active while he's in the cooler. She also hides his food in imaginative places, used to be bananas, but he kept shoving them up his arse.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's a picture of him playing on the toy that Roops provides to keep his mind active while he's in the cooler. She also hides his food in imaginative places, used to be bananas, but he kept shoving them up his arse.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1 year later...