CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Modern "low water consumption" water closets

Guest Lady Penelope

So you think WC stands for 'water closet'. I have it on authority that it actually stands for 'waste chocolate'. In Berlin in 1945, Siberian troops used Mr Crappers finest invention to wash potatoes as they were used to shitting in the woods. They also took lightbulbs home to light up their huts even though they were off grid.

So, Pen, these thick fuckers make you look really stupid with your inane waffle about water saving bogs.

Guest Bill Stickers

Another nomination that would be better suited in the Letters to the Editor section of a rural women's institute weekly newsletter.

What a load of tepid fucking gash! What are you going to nom next? Having to re-fluff one's pillows on a cold night? Fuck off you worthless spacker! 

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Another nomination that would be better suited in the Letters to the Editor section of a rural women's institute weekly newsletter.

What a load of tepid fucking gash! What are you going to nom next? Having to re-fluff one's pillows on a cold night? Fuck off you worthless spacker! 

48 minutes ago, Manky said:

So you think WC stands for 'water closet'. I have it on authority that it actually stands for 'waste chocolate'. In Berlin in 1945, Siberian troops used Mr Crappers finest invention to wash potatoes as they were used to shitting in the woods. They also took lightbulbs home to light up their huts even though they were off grid.

So, Pen, these thick fuckers make you look really stupid with your inane waffle about water saving bogs.

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I bet I could manage to flush you away in one. I feel it would be my duty to mankind

You really need to think about your lifestyle choices get off the anti-depresanrs and lighten up a bit .. how about getting in touch with Spunker's and seeing if he will have a round of golf with you and then a friendly chat at his club house .. :)

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

You really need to think about your lifestyle choices get off the anti-depresanrs and lighten up a bit .. how about getting in touch with Spunker's and seeing if he will have a round of golf with you and then a friendly chat at his club house .. :)

Penny, having a cunt does not automatically mean that you are a cunt and I am not talking about your husband here......you seem to think that periodically nominating items of a domestic nature such as WCs and non boiling kettles constitute cuntworthy contributions when plainly they are not.........come on, put a bit of effort in will you. otherwise you will be treated with the same scorn and derision that was applied to the sheep.  

51 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Dig in, Bill. This is nothing. She hasn't warmed up yet.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

....not sure why the perennially angry are throwing thrombies over this nom. It has everything going for it; water conservation issues, toilet etiquette, involuntary body dismemberment and fluid dynamics. Discuss.

I'm all for discussing excreting ones bowels and killing people Jeffery Dahmer style. Discussing the strength of a fucking flush and its environmental impact though... it's not quite in the same league is it?

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm all for discussing excreting ones bowels and killing people Jeffery Dahmer style. Discussing the strength of a fucking flush and its environmental impact though... it's not quite in the same league is it?

Come now, Bill, I would have thought that any talented CC punter, not least a self-styled "top dog" would want to salvage a nom along the lines suggested?

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Thomas Crapper didn't invent the flushing toilet. It's a load of Ballcocks! 

See what I did there?

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thomas Crapper didn't invent the flushing toilet. It's a load of Ballcocks! 

See what I did there?

That was incredibly clever. Who did you copy it off?

47 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If, like Pen, your lack of teeth meant that your diet consisted entirely of high protein vitamin shakes and crumbled oatcakes washed down with neat gin, and your ageing bowels could only curl out one massive rock hard shit every third week, you'd be a bit fucked off with reduced capacity flush mechanisms too.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

....not sure why the perennially angry are throwing thrombies over this nom. It has everything going for it; water conservation issues, toilet etiquette, involuntary body dismemberment and fluid dynamics. Discuss.

Who fucking cares, it's Pen doing the usual boring stupid shit (pun intended).. the only thing this nom has going for it is that it isn't one of her usual 2 fucking word noms.

41 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Ignore the king of shit stickers Pen. He's just jealous coz he didn't think of it first.

He doesn't think of anything first.  Porch Dog does kind of suit..

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Truly ghastly devices that are for ever clogging up, they must be truly horrendous to use if you are a serial killer attempting flush away body parts :o

A little tip for you. Stick your head in the bowl, open your mouth as wide as possible, then get a friend to simultaneously hold the flush and your head down securely for about 10 minutes.   

Hey presto, all sorted, no more concerns about low pressure water-flow. 

Let us know how you get on. 

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

A little tip for you. Stick your head in the bowl, open your mouth as wide as possible, then get a friend to simultaneously hold the flush and your head down securely for about 10 minutes.   

Hey presto, all sorted, no more concerns about low pressure water-flow. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Do the same thing only lob in a fully connected hairdryer first you retarded Welsh sheep-shagger.

lol.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Do the same thing only lob in a fully connected hairdryer first you retarded Welsh sheep-shagger.

lol.

Hi punky

I haven't said this for a while, but it doesn't mean I haven't thought it, kill yourself, you stupid little fucking cunt. 

And shove your LOL's up your perma-stretched arse. 

Fuck off. 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Who fucking cares, it's Pen doing the usual boring stupid shit (pun intended).. the only thing this nom has going for it is that it isn't one of her usual 2 fucking word noms.

He doesn't think of anything first.  Porch Dog does kind of suit..

It would have to be a dog with three arseholes.