CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who can't use a cash point

Guest Judas

These cunts insert their card and then blankly stare at the screen. It's like they are trying to work out a particularly hard question on the pub quiz machine. The card is eventually returned as the atm times out. Only for the process to start over. It not hard cunts, you don't have to pause inbetween every press of a button and it's not trying to catch you out. Time stealing cunts.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Judas said:

These cunts insert their card and then blankly stare at the screen. It's like they are trying to work out a particularly hard question on the pub quiz machine. The card is eventually returned as the atm times out. Only for the process to start over. It not hard cunts, you don't have to pause inbetween every press of a button and it's not trying to catch you out. Time stealing cunts.

Good Nom Mr Iscariot.....I agree, these cunts are damned annoying and oblivious to the increasing throng of people muttering behind them as they start to lose patience. Also have you noticed that they always withdraw just a single banknote be it a 10 or a 20 but always request a mini statement and then peruse it without shifting away from the machine. Yes indeed Cunts and no mistake. 

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Good Nom Mr Iscariot.....I agree, these cunts are damned annoying and oblivious to the increasing throng of people muttering behind them as they start to lose patience. Also have you noticed that they always withdraw just a single banknote be it a 10 or a 20 but always request a mini statement and then peruse it without shifting away from the machine. Yes indeed Cunts and no mistake. 

Agreed, a truly cracking nom. It's just a pity it was posted by such a nausea inducing cunt

15 minutes ago, mothra said:

My experience of Ass To Mouth is obviously different to yours Mankly.

I do believe ATM is a TLA for Automatic Teller Machine you fucking thick freak. If you can't keep up with the rest of us, I suggest you sit back quietly and watch some masters at play.

Guest I know that Cunt

I think it's because the cunts are deciding whether to take out all £20 or just £10 from their little piggy bank instead of just taking out £250 and getting on with it. Cheap cunts.

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Also have you noticed that they always withdraw just a single banknote be it a 10 or a 20 but always request a mini statement and then peruse it without shifting away from the machine.

The ultimate cunts get a mini statement first, then - after much teeth sucking and hesitation - withdraw their tenner. Then the fucking wankers get ANOTHER mini statement so they can check that the withdrawal has been deducted correctly. I hate poor people, I mean, why don't they just use CashMyGold.com from the comfort of their bungalow, or sell a fucking kidney or something if they're that fucking worried.

I hit the cash machines early in the morning while out with my puppy. I am not paranoid or neurotic but I don't like the fuckers when scrotesville wakes at the crack of mid afternoon. If you are walking away from an ATM and putting your wallet away, it doesn't take Einstein  to figure out there ate easy pickings. So tactics. Early strike. Fast in. Complete task. Fast out. Disappear.

8 minutes ago, Judas said:

Also the London homeless cunts that takes route next to the cash point with a rug over their legs and a dog on a string. The odd bit of shrapnel maybe but folding money no way. 

That's not just London. It should be illegal to beg within a prescribed distance of a cash machine. The local council did this in 2002 for the Commonwealth Games and it worked a treat.

18 minutes ago, Manky said:

That's not just London. It should be illegal to beg within a prescribed distance of a cash machine. The local council did this in 2002 for the Commonwealth Games and it worked a treat.

Every Friday on pay day I used to walk across tower Bridge and through the park by Bermondsey street. I would always give a homeless old gentleman a fiver. That until I see the filthy old codger knocking one out behind a tree. Charitable days over in an instant. Fuck the homeless, always pissed and enjoying life whilst I'm working. 

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Judas said:

Also the London homeless cunts that takes route next to the cash point with a rug over their legs and a dog on a string. The odd bit of shrapnel maybe but folding money no way. 

This in itself is almost worthy of a nom in its own right........why do these beggar type cunts always have a mangy looking dog with them...is it a marketing ploy, is it for warmth on cold days, is it protection against other beggars also with lacklustre dogs......I mean these cunts have not got a pot to piss in supposedly and are generally unwashed,  that's why they are begging right, 

why on earth would you get a dog and have to support the dogs pedigree chum habit when you can hardly feed and house yourself...doesn't make sense to me.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The ultimate cunts get a mini statement first, then - after much teeth sucking and hesitation - withdraw their tenner. Then the fucking wankers get ANOTHER mini statement so they can check that the withdrawal has been deducted correctly. I hate poor people, I mean, why don't they just use CashMyGold.com from the comfort of their bungalow, or sell a fucking kidney or something if they're that fucking worried.

Surely this is a contradiction in terms.

Guest I know that Cunt
35 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

This in itself is almost worthy of a nom in its own right........why do these beggar type cunts always have a mangy looking dog with them...is it a marketing ploy, is it for warmth on cold days, is it protection against other beggars also with lacklustre dogs......I mean these cunts have not got a pot to piss in supposedly and are generally unwashed,  that's why they are begging right, 

why on earth would you get a dog and have to support the dogs pedigree chum habit when you can hardly feed and house yourself...doesn't make sense to me.

And what if the dog catches fleas from the scrounging cunt?

This happened to me today. 3 thick as pigshit hardworking, refugee, asylum seeking swan tasting builder cunts. All crowded round the atm seemingly putting their cards in randomly, printing statements and handing them to each other. Fuck knows what they were doing, but they walked off with no dough. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
38 minutes ago, deebom said:

This happened to me today. 3 thick as pigshit hardworking, refugee, asylum seeking swan tasting builder cunts. All crowded round the atm seemingly putting their cards in randomly, printing statements and handing them to each other. Fuck knows what they were doing, but they walked off with no dough. 

Are you sure one of them wasn't Ding, with his mad Amstrad programming skills, trying to hack the bank's servers to get some free cash?

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My uncle can't use a cash machine. He has no arms.

He uses them, you just aren't being diligent enough in his care and supervision. The built in security cams and traumatized eyewitnesses should provide some evidence he is abusing the privilege.