CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest Couldn't give a shit
24 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I see another soft furnisher is being investigated for sexual assault. This time it's our very own Sir Philip Greed, pension robber and all round  shyster. This must be a very taxing time for the odious bastard

For once I'm with the metoo slags on this one. I met this prick when I worked in the security game. His PA turned up outside our control room with some knuckldragger demanding that all but one of our staff leave the room and that she supervise all use of the CCTV system during his visit. My boss who happened to be a former para sergeant told her and the oversized chimp in no uncertain terms to fuck off. When she said that Mr Green had personally requested this he said that "Mr Green can come and personally suck my cock". 

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I see another soft furnisher is being investigated for sexual assault. This time it's our very own Sir Philip Greed, pension robber and all round  shyster. This must be a very taxing time for the odious bastard

Well shock fucking horror!

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

taxing time? 

Fuckin brilliant Rat! You should be on the radio with this material

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

For once I'm with the metoo slags on this one. I met this prick when I worked in the security game. His PA turned up outside our control room with some knuckldragger demanding that all but one of our staff leave the room and that she supervise all use of the CCTV system during his visit. My boss who happened to be a former para sergeant told her and the oversized chimp in no uncertain terms to fuck off. When she said that Mr Green had personally requested this he said that "Mr Green can come and personally suck my cock". 

Work with a lot of poofs, do you?

Guest Couldn't give a shit
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Work with a lot of poofs, do you?

That's a bit rich from somebody who's from a nation full of them. Run along now and get that anusol applied you filthy frog sodomite.

On 25 October 2018 at 6:52 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

That's a bit rich from somebody who's from a nation full of them. Run along now and get that anusol applied you filthy frog sodomite.

I think you'll find he's currently in SE Asia, a region often associated not with poofery but with something far worse, especially when single white males are concerned  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you'll find he's currently in SE Asia, a region often associated not with poofery but with something far worse, especially when single white males are concerned  

Are you there following him, taking tips?

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm off to Pittsburgh to soak up the atmosphere 

I was hoping that this cunt was some lefty liberal wanker seeking revenge for the pretend pipe bombs sent to the Clinton scum and Barry O’Bummer. But it looks like it’s one of your lot.

Don’t you long , Herr Oberst, for those days  before the liberal elite fell in love with the peacefuls? You knew where you fucking stood in those days. Unfortunately the Jews are never going to develop a black skin, which puts you at number one in the top of the victim hood pops. 

It’s a fucked up world Herr Oberst.

Shalom

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:32 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Stibbly, that's not funny.  At the moment we are stuck at the Chinese border in Boten, and yet again another cock- up with visas.  A little yellow man has been waving our papers above his head ,  hissing like a goose, and shouting 'no likey' in my face.  Going for a takeaway.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I was hoping that this cunt was some lefty liberal wanker seeking revenge for the pretend pipe bombs sent to the Clinton scum and Barry O’Bummer. But it looks like it’s one of your lot.

Don’t you long , Herr Oberst, for those days  before the liberal elite fell in love with the peacefuls? You knew where you fucking stood in those days. Unfortunately the Jews are never going to develop a black skin, which puts you at number one in the top of the victim hood pops. 

It’s a fucked up world Herr Oberst.

Shalom

"These incidents usually occur in other cities," Pittsburgh Public Safety Director Wendell Hissrich told reporters Saturday afternoon. "Today, the nightmare has hit home in the city of Pittsburgh."

On 10/27/2018 at 6:22 PM, ratcum said:

I'm off to Pittsburgh to soak up the atmosphere 

Shame you're missing the program currently showing on Channel 5. Not that I expect much from C5 at the best of times, but this one beggars belief. It's the last three words of the title that really ram home the horror.

Hitler's Holocaust Railways With Chris Tarrant.

Are there no depths those Nazi fucking bastards wouldn't sink to?

13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Stibbly, that's not funny.  At the moment we are stuck at the Chinese border in Boten, and yet again another cock- up with visas.  A little yellow man has been waving our papers above his head ,  hissing like a goose, and shouting 'no likey' in my face.  Going for a takeaway.

Question is are you getting any fucky fucky from the local geese, or at the very least, the local slags?

Guest 'eavensabove
42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Shame you're missing the program currently showing on Channel 5. Not that I expect much from C5 at the best of times, but this one beggars belief. It's the last three words of the title that really ram home the horror.

It's hardly braking news though is it, and why the fuck Tarrant has to chuck in his penny's worth is beyond me, as you so rightly point out. It would have been riveting viewing without that cunt. I hope the cunt has a shower.

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've just watched the first episode of the Beeb's new thriller "The Little Drummer Girl".

Anti-Palestinian bollocks of the crudest sort. I'm surprised they haven't got Chuck Norris despatching innocent arabs with some Golan and Globus inspired elan. 

28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've just watched the first episode of the Beeb's new thriller "The Little Drummer Girl".

I read that way back in the olden days, when it was a book. I remember thinking then that if the fate of the world actually rested in the hands of some vapid cunt who couldn't tell her Semites apart, that there was something seriously awry with the security services' vetting policies. 

I dread to think what the BBC have done with this material. Is it on BBC 1 or BBC Jew?

14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's hardly braking news though is it, and why the fuck Tarrant has to chuck in his penny's worth is beyond me, as you so rightly point out. It would have been riveting viewing without that cunt. I hope the cunt has a shower.

That takes me back to a halcyon time when I hadn't yet realised how shit this was...

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That takes me back to a halcyon time when I hadn't yet realised how shit this was...

He truly is a cunt, Baws. He proved that beyond any reasonable doubt last night, as he quipped his way through 'revealing' news about the holocaust, as if he was shedding some light about it's existence. "It must have been dreadful,'  he announced to a survivor... "was it truly that shocking?" he added more salt to the wounded Yid.  "this, is where a Doctor called Mengele, supposedly picked kids to experiment on," was another of his outstanding revelations,"  whilst he tried to imagine a locomotive fully laden with combustible cargo....  If he doesn't receive TV Award of the Year under the newcomer section, then I'm switching to Freeview. 

The BBC are reporting the death of the Leicester City Chairman as the tragic end of a fairy tale. Well, the death of everyone in the crash is tragic, but I fail to see a rich foreign business man bankrolling his plaything as anything even approaching a fairy tale. Had the trophy winning side been made up entirely of Leicester lads from the youth squad and other local clubs, that would indeed be a magical story. 

• Like 2