CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder what Ratty thinks of that bird who plays Wonder Woman. 

Gal Gadot. Phwoar! 

Probably the same as all other heterosexual males. After all, even the guards in the death camps had their heads turned by the inmates on occasion. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder what Ratty thinks of that bird who plays Wonder Woman. 

The one in the 80's was responsible for my first boners, and having no idea why it happened. Not like the sex education of today when you know what a brown hatter is before you're nine. 

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

Gal Gadot. Phwoar! 

Probably the same as all other heterosexual males. After all, even the guards in the death camps had their heads turned by the inmates on occasion. 

It was common practice for the guards to rape the three wheelers. Bizzare under the circumstances as they were wiping them out, but as you rightly pointed out "any heterosexual male". 

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

Gal Gadot. Phwoar! 

One of the alternatives for the role of Wonder Woman was Gina Carano. Former MMA champion. Look her up. Right up my street.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One of the alternatives for the role of Wonder Woman was Gina Carano. Former MMA champion. Look her up. Right up my street.

Should have read the thread. Gina over Paige Van Zant all day. Check out Michelle Waterson though if you're not already acquainted. 

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Gina Carano for me over Miesha, Wolfie. Body's fucking amazing along with the face, and can fight. I reckon she'd be an amazing ride... 

She was deleted by twitter because she blocked some BLM loonies. Therefore she must be a racist. This shit is going way too far. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She was deleted by twitter because she blocked some BLM loonies. Therefore she must be a racist. This shit is going way too far. 

There was a campaign to get her sacked from Disney because she wouldn't put pronouns in her Twitter bio. People really ought to storm the Capitol Building and take their country back.

Beep/bop/boop

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'd have rather smashed my load up Miesha Tate before the botox turned her into a cat.

I remember when thecatwoman accused me of being a misogynist and dragging the Corner into the gutter after I posted a couple of stills from the music video for "Destination Calabria". 

I'm still waiting for my fucking sandwich too.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I remember when thecatwoman accused me of being a misogynist and dragging the Corner into the gutter after I posted a couple of stills from the music video for "Destination Calabria". 

I'm still waiting for my fucking sandwich too.

What does WIFE stand for?

Washing. Ironing. Fucking. Etc'

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bill, what drugs have you been eating? You're not normal at the moment.

I had to cancel my Christmas trip to Ireland due to the new deadly strain of fear. I should be happy really as I just bought a new motor last week and it’s the bollocks, but I’m not myself and I’ve been feeling seriously angry for a few weeks now. I told a copper to Fuck Off yesterday and was actually disappointed when he shrugged his shoulders and did. Nothing is the same as it used to be, except Roops whose still an irritating know all slag. 👊

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I had to cancel my Christmas trip to Ireland due to the new deadly strain of fear. I should be happy really as I just bought a new motor last week and it’s the bollocks, but I’m not myself and I’ve been feeling seriously angry for a few weeks now. I told a copper to Fuck Off yesterday and was actually disappointed when he shrugged his shoulders and did. Nothing is the same as it used to be, except Roops whose still an irritating know all slag. 👊

You need some of that there fancy marijooarner.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I heard about that, and also her questioning the whole pandemics validity. 

George Orwell: “Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.”

• Like 1