CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I suspect the European Court of Human Rights will reverse the decision made by the UK Supreme Court. I have to say the Supreme Court's ruling sits uneasy with me. The Court, in their ruling, did acknowledge that the judgment was "not ideal" but the Court's role was to judge the law and not Begum's circumstances principle of which was her circumstances leading up to absconding at 15 years of age.

What does surprise me is the sheer number of both Brexiteers and remainers who are convinced that the rulings of the ECHR no longer apply to the UK. It will be interesting to see both the public and certain parts of the press when this court make a ruling and after the UK goes through the various appeals ends up complying with the ECHR's ruling.

14 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Baws, i've managed to improve the Proper 3000 IP address locater, and have pinpointed your location to the Isle Of Skye. Given your genuine contempt for humanity (much like myself), I think I'm onto something...

I have become so contemptuous and misanthropic that I have evolved beyond the need for physical form or geographical confines, and I now exist in purely mental form in the interstitial spaces between dimensions in the quantum foam. To put it another way, I’m everywhere and nowhere, baby.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I have become so contemptuous and misanthropic that I have evolved beyond the need for physical form or geographical confines, and I now exist in purely mental form in the interstitial spaces between dimensions in the quantum foam. To put it another way, I’m everywhere and nowhere, baby.

Sayin' everything is groovy, when your tyres are flat.

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you bump into Jugdetwi on your travels, try and convince him to return to Zion. I miss the misanthropic old cripple, and I'm sure Eric does too.

Just now, White Cunt said:

So do I.

I think a lot of us do too. Yes, he's a miserable, misanthropic, crippled old kike, but he can also be quite amusing. His love of American Football, Farage, and the state of Israel always provide excellent ammunition for a wind up. Im sure he will return at some point, WC.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I think a lot of us do too. Yes, he's a miserable, misanthropic, crippled old kike, but he can also be quite amusing. His love of American Football, Farage, and the state of Israel always provide excellent ammunition for a wind up. Im sure he will return at some point, WC.

What Jew talkin' 'bout Willis?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

imageproxy.gif

That was one of the great comedy moments. Richard Blackwood, or 'Won't Smith' as I like to call him, telling us that paedophiles can make children's computers emit fumes to control their minds.

All you need to know about the intelligence level of the average celebrity.

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

The age of criminal responsibility is ten. Therefore she was not a child in the eyes of the law. You however should be very wary re. your future actions as you must be approaching the last days of your immunity.

Are you (once again) employing threats against a much loved member of The Corner whose lineage goes back to the early Nineteenth Century? 

On 27/02/2021 at 20:05, cuntspotter said:

I understand the ire that people feel over this sorry fucking mess but I believe that we can’t have the penny and the bun. My fear is that the state is picking and choosing how to interpret the law. A minor is a minor, whether it suits us or not. However, as I have said previously, the law has had its say.

Thank God for that. Let's move on. Let's hope we never hear the word Shamima again. 

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Baws, i've managed to improve the Proper 3000 IP address locater, and have pinpointed your location to the Isle Of Skye. Given your genuine contempt for humanity (much like myself), I think I'm onto something...

Un fucking likely. He moved south years ago, most likely to escape the drunken savages of his homeland. 
He’s now “control” at GCHQ Cheltenham 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What does surprise me is the sheer number of both Brexiteers and remainers who are convinced that the rulings of the ECHR no longer apply to the UK. It will be interesting to see both the public and certain parts of the press when this court make a ruling and after the UK goes through the various appeals ends up complying with the ECHR's ruling.

I don't think the UK government would comply with any external ruling about this case under any circumstances. It is doubtful whether the ECHR would take it on unless her lawyers could demonstrate significant grounds that she has been unfairly treated or UK law which actually incorporates international human rights treaties has been misapplied in her case. Just because a ruling is not ideal doesn't raise grounds for an appeal as we live in the real world where laws and justice have to be practical and realistic. 

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Lucy (2014) - Brain usage 70-80% - Cool/Epic Scenes [1080p] - YouTube

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

so now we're meant to feel sorry for people working at Goldman Sachs?

Well let me address you snivelling weasels:

You are over ambitious, greed driven Tory voting cunts, with all the humanity of a gas chamber.

Fuck off and die everyone one of you.

Rat

• Like 2