CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People (cunts) over the age of 18 who wear Superdry brand clothes

Bubba C

7 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Never knew what this bollocks was Bubsy so i googled it..Yeah i have to agree that it's a shower of shit. Anyone that wears this rubbish should be shot with a medievil crossbow at point blank range straight through their eyeball into their cunbrain.

Fascinating. 

8 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Never knew what this bollocks was Bubsy so i googled it..Yeah i have to agree that it's a shower of shit. Anyone that wears this rubbish should be shot with a medievil crossbow at point blank range straight through their eyeball into their cunbrain.

An enthralling tale TC. You should tell it again if you have time.

59 minutes ago, nocti said:

An enthralling tale TC. You should tell it again if you have time.

THERE YOU GO.

1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

THERE YOU GO.

Well done for following through on something other than your underwear you dribbling fucking spastic. Now fuck off into the nearest wooded area and hang yourself.

Good to be back on here. Been polite to people for fucking ages.

Fuck off punkape you cunt.

Guest I know that Cunt
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

You hear that @I know that Cunt.....you going to stand for that off this fellow....well are you?...I should open a new topic immediately to teach the upstart a damn good lesson he wont forget.

I don't really care what they think, they're more like heavy shitters than heavy hitters.  They can have their little gay agreements, fuck 'em the soft cunts

5 hours ago, nocti said:

Well done for following through on something other than your underwear you dribbling fucking spastic. Now fuck off into the nearest wooded area and hang yourself.

Good to be back on here. Been polite to people for fucking ages.

Fuck off punkape you cunt.

Oi Noctianus what the fuck are you going on about, don't you dare associate me with that poofter cuntbrain, i want to torture that cuntbreed with some medievil devices.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15 September 2016 at 5:37 PM, Bubba C said:

At the risk of sounding all Punkape (and no doubt he'll pop along shortly to regale us with his Savile Row suit tips), any muppet who's not in their teens, and wears this cheap, made in Taiwan, shit, needs their head examined. 

It's just crap, luminous-coloured, fucking tat. 

Old cunts who strut about bedecked in this shit like they're some sort of superstar, should be knee-capped and forced to eat their bright pink polo shirt until they asphyxiate on the upturned collar. 

Polish cunts seem to like it. That and the old "urban camo".

4 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Oi Noctianus what the fuck are you going on about, don't you dare associate me with that poofter cuntbrain, i want to torture that cuntbreed with some medievil devices.

Oi you fucking cunt Thundertwat. I was just mentioning him in case he happened to be reading this thread, which no doubt he is, on another quest to bring him towards a sickening climax, during yet another of his hourly self-imposed prostate exams. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 8:41 PM, I know that Cunt said:

Is that the limit of you ability you thick twat, just keep posting my quotes over and over? Why not put your brain cell to work for a while and think of something original? You're making yourself look the idiot we all know you are.

I dunno fuck face.  It takes a special sort of dipstick to admit to buying a Harley,  so I can see why somebody would seize this information to demonstrate what a total fucking idiot does. Did you have the extra leather and large exhaust inlet sorry, outlet, option.

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I dunno fuck face.  It takes a special sort of dipstick to admit to buying a Harley,  so I can see why somebody would seize this information to demonstrate what a total fucking idiot does. Did you have the extra leather and large exhaust inlet sorry, outlet, option.

I've always liked you, drew, you nocturnal cave-dweller. 

42 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Do you change your incontinence apparel before or after breakfast ?

To play it safe, in the inevitable case of another one of your hilarious laugh out loud posts, I'm afraid I have to do both these days. Mate.

Your god is a bit of a cunt. Still hasn't killed you yet. I've asked loads.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nocti said:

To play it safe, in the inevitable case of another one of your hilarious laugh out loud posts, I'm afraid I have to do both these days. Mate.

Your god is a bit of a cunt. Still hasn't killed you yet. I've asked loads.

The fact that you have asked is the reason it hasn't happened.

In the same sentence you blaspheme God.

You're a bit thick arn't you ?

lol.

Tool.

lol.

7 hours ago, nocti said:

Oi you fucking cunt Thundertwat. I was just mentioning him in case he happened to be reading this thread, which no doubt he is, on another quest to bring him towards a sickening climax, during yet another of his hourly self-imposed prostate exams. 

I think he is possibly a she or more likely a Ladyboy, the LOL bollocks it uses tends to sway me with these thoughts.