CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barbara Windsor

Guest Judas

Guest nobgobbler
21 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Poor old Babs, how many cuntings has she had on here, oh well i suppose the old scrotum necked hag will have a few more.

Too right. I think I nommed her myself a while back when she was doing that awful online bingo advert. So fucking cringe worthy it takes the enamel off my teeth. 

• 1 year later...
On 9/17/2016 at 3:04 PM, Snatch said:

She knew the Krays she did. As she always likes to remind us. Good old East End girl she is.

That actually comes from a well to do family from the West End and whose Mother paid for her to have elocution lessons.

That was obviously money well spent, me owd cock sparrer(whatever the fuck that meant)

It's been medically proven, women with large tits are more susceptible to Alzheimer's than the '2 asprin on an ironing board' women. I'm worried because I've got a large pair. But hopefully I'll be ok.  It's been medically proven, women with large tits are....er.......apple crumble. 

Somebody broke in and stole my limbo dancing equipment. How low can you get, eh? 

• Like 1

Probably best the rancid old tart now can’t remember being spit roasted by Bernard Bresslaw and Sid James otherwise she’d no doubt be jumping on the #metoo bandwagon and suing some bugger. 

She quit Eastenders because she couldn’t remember her lines. Surely she could have written “wots goin’ on?” on one tit and “get out my pub” on the other and cribbed her way through another year or two.

I suppose now she has the Ernest Saunders defence, if the noncefinder general wants to start poking about in 1960s British Cinema she can just shrug, dribble and piss herself. Convenient. 

• Like 1

I wish that I had fucking Alzheimer's so I could forget that I ever saw Babs' saggy tits or heard her fingernails-down-a-blackboard screeching.

Speaking of saggy tits and screeching, I suspect that in a competition to see who had the most diseases up her muff, Babs would give Kerry Katona a good run for her money.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's been medically proven, women with large tits are more susceptible to Alzheimer's than the '2 asprin on an ironing board' women. I'm worried because I've got a large pair. But hopefully I'll be ok.  It's been medically proven, women with large tits are....er.......apple crumble. 

Somebody broke in and stole my limbo dancing equipment. How low can you get, eh? 

Of what, bollocks? lol

Guest judgetwi

Deeksy , as me and The Twins used to call her , is a National Treasure and a right fucking sort. Any cunt who slags Babs off is going to get a serious slap.

Anyone wanna buy a snooker hall?