CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tapas

Guest luke swarm

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut your cunt-yap.

Unlikely. You fucking prick.

9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I think we might have had enough of Dago.

24 minutes ago, Manky said:

Can you elaborate a little? Is this a subtle warning about overstepping the mark with abuse. What about Spic, Froggie, Kraut, Yank, Aussie, Taffy, Jock, Eyetie, Paddy, Slope, Wetback, Cannuck etc? Are they also verboten? Are we now only allowed to use totally inoffensive words like Spaz, Mong, Spastic and worst of all, Cunt? Please enlighten me so I don't make the same mistake in future.

While you're at it, how about Wog (Worthy Orientel Gentlemen), Flid and Autistic?

Considering, legally, these are all just as "not allowed" in public life as N****, Dago or Spastic?

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

While you're at it, how about Wog (Worthy Orientel Gentlemen), Flid and Autistic?

Considering, legally, these are all just as "not allowed" in public life as N****, Dago or Spastic?

It is a point that needs clarification. I saw on Mrs Manky's faecesbook page, the Scousers referred to as "fucking Scouse cunts" so it is galling that we can be out-cunted by that pile of shite.The ignominy of it all. A fucking disgrace.

That Rick ought to give 'is 'ead a wobble.

As it happens, my post was a typing error, I meant to type 'dayglo cunts', referring to their habits of wearing hi-viz PPE while burying Brit tourists they have raped and murdered.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

i apologise for using offensive terminology but i am using my phone to type abroad.....there is no spellchecker you see......when i said dago...i of course meant Diegos.....a bit like mankys phone which keeps calling scousers...scousets.

apologies to anyone called diego reading this post but you are cunts espicially those who couple diego with maradonna.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Unlikely. You fucking prick.

Stop fucking babbling on, you stupid little autistic fuckwit cunt. 

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Stop fucking babbling on, you stupid little autistic fuckwit cunt. 

Congratulations are in order for your restraint. I read your post 3 times and couldn't find the word Tyke anywhere. You have got your point across without offending him 

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Rick would define you as a racist. Mind you he is a limp wristed tosser.

Talking of tossers, I would like to welcome our froggy flouncer back from yet another hissy fit induced extended sabbatical  that turned out to be for a period of time commensurate with that of an egg timer. I trust that his previous post was due to poor formatting on his part rather than through deliberate quote altering...

On a separate note, Manky has raised some oft-repeated and therefore uninteresting points of order, at least no one has tried to introduce Wing Commander Guy Gibson's dog into the fray. All of you are intelligent enough to know the difference between national terms of endearment (even the Canadians refers to themselves as "Cannuks") and terms which are disparaging through to those which are deemed unacceptable.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Talking of tossers, I would like to welcome our froggy flouncer back from yet another hissy fit induced extended sabbatical  that turned out to be for a period of time commensurate with that of an egg timer. I trust that his previous post was due to poor formatting on his part rather than through deliberate quote altering...

On a separate note, Manky has raised some oft-repeated and therefore uninteresting points of order, at least no one has tried to introduce Wing Commander Guy Gibson's dog into the fray. All of you are intelligent enough to know the difference between national terms of endearment (even the Canadians refers to themselves as "Cannuks") and terms which are disparaging through to those which are deemed unacceptable.

So referring to people as Dagos is wrong but you can call me froggy, and that's alright then. You and Ricktheminidick are a couple of hypocritical cunts.

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:
3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

i apologise for using offensive terminology but i am using my phone to type abroad.....there is no spellchecker you see......when i said dago...i of course meant Diegos.....a bit like mankys phone which keeps calling scousers...scousets.

apologies to anyone called diego reading this post but you are cunts espicially those who couple diego with maradonna.

I never said that Luke!.

29 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

So referring to people as Dagos is wrong but you can call me froggy, and that's alright then. You and Ricktheminidick are a couple of hypocritical cunts.

Tenuous point scoring aside, you really, really need to get your head out of your arse. Like most of The Corner's "hard nuts" who revel in personal abuse, you have a brittle ego and are very thin-skinned. I note you've now taken your le grande sulk encroiable postings to other threads...(pardon my franglais)

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Pile of shit! 

5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Withers, you're an absolute fucking disgrace. Look, we all know what begins at Calais, so stop with the ethnic slurs and show some solidarity. Bonaparte was Italian after all.

5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Ricktheminidick??  Who he?

Sounds like a fucking Kraut.

7 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

You and Ricktheminidick are a couple of hypocritical cunts.

I pointed that out when they took on the mod job again after all that bullshit the cunts came out with.

Presumably we can say "a Spanish-speaking person from Central or South America or the Caribbean, especially a Mexican."

I just use completely innocent words, usually just something in front of me at the time, instead of the word that some MOD has decided is that week's must not say word. Sofa for example. Fuckin sofas need fucking burning, the cunts

Ponce (for Rick B's benefit)

ponce
pɒns/  
Britishinformal
noun
noun: ponce; plural noun: ponces
  1. derogatory
    an effeminate man.
  2. a man who lives off a prostitute's earnings.
verb
verb: ponce; 3rd person present: ponces; past tense: ponced; past participle: ponced; gerund or present participle: poncing
  1. live off a prostitute's earnings.
    "he was arrested for poncing on the girl"

14 minutes ago, mothra said:

Presumably we can say "a Spanish-speaking person from Central or South America or the Caribbean, especially a Mexican."

I just use completely innocent words, usually just something in front of me at the time, instead of the word that some MOD has decided is that week's must not say word. Sofa for example. Fuckin sofas need fucking burning, the cunts

Sofa so good, what's next?