CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Taxi drivers

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest luke swarm

Rick, I see that you have deleted my post.

This kind of censorship reminds me of the same kind of people who get upset at TV shows such as "Love Thy Neighbour" and "Alf Garnet"......in that they entirely miss the point that it is the racists, expounding racist views that are the target of the pisstake not the people or group that they are directing their unacceptable views.

Perhaps you should reflect on this point before you wave the deletion pen.

28 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill stickers likes this. 

Shot in the dark here, Bill, but, have you been at the beak this evening?

What started out as The Road to Potato Redemption, has quickly dissolved into a steaming pile of shit. 

I hope you OD, (but that would be difficult on dib-dab sherbet), you silly fucking cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Shot in the dark here, Bill, but, have you been at the beak this evening?

What started out as The Road to Potato Redemption, has quickly dissolved into a steaming pile of shit. 

I hope you OD, (but that would be difficult on dib-dab sherbet), you silly fucking cunt. 

I also briefly thought that the Stickers of old had returned to form. I spunked three likes on him at the start of this thread, only to witness him tussling with a small fry like Drew and shooting messages back and forth like a greasy high school teenager in the mid 1990's who had just discovered a pager for the first time.

Fucking disgraceful behaviour.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I also briefly thought that the Stickers of old had returned to form. I spunked three likes on him at the start of this thread, only to witness him tussling with a small fry like Drew and shooting messages back and forth like a greasy high school teenager in the mid 1990's who had just discovered a pager for the first time.

Fucking disgraceful behaviour.

Fucking hell, that got an actual laugh, you cunt. Can't believe you had those cunts too!

What purpose was a pager, unless you were a surgeon on call? The silly cunts used to get "paged" and then spend 30 minutes trying to find some cunt with a phone. Needless to say, the 'pager' was generally another fucking mong, who'd gone to find pay phone at the request of the pagee, to page them. 

Manky, a pager is a very, very basic, almost prototype mobile phone, which was quickly dismissed as fucking shit technology shortly after their release. 

They should be hitting stores in your area sometime next year. 

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

In South Wales the taxi firms put a bowl of spew under the back seat to make the local punters feel at home and relaxed.

In a sense, a literal manifestation of the ill-informed bile they spew when given a captive audience (you) and eons and stardates of time to waste stuck in traffic jams they KNOW are there just to hike their fares up, the chiselling twatters!

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Rick, I see that you have deleted my post.

This kind of censorship reminds me of the same kind of people who get upset at TV shows such as "Love Thy Neighbour" and "Alf Garnet"......in that they entirely miss the point that it is the racists, expounding racist views that are the target of the pisstake not the people or group that they are directing their unacceptable views.

Perhaps you should reflect on this point before you wave the deletion pen.

The mods on here are not blessed with the rococo intricacies of ironic cuntdom Swarms. Some of the antediluvian swine thing I actually want to destroy sofas and other long upholstered seating. Do I sound like a barbarian to you?

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

In a sense, a literal manifestation of the ill-informed bile they spew when given a captive audience (you) and eons and stardates of time to waste stuck in traffic jams they KNOW are there just to hike their fares up, the chiselling twatters!

good old Jiggly

14 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Manky, a pager is a very, very basic, almost prototype mobile phone, which was quickly dismissed as fucking shit technology shortly after their release. 

I have never known anybody, ever, who used a pager other than work issued ones. As it happens, I bought my last mobile phone, a Taffia 3310, from Merthyr Tydfil. It only worked as far as Abercynon, the wire wouldn't reach any further.

I have only met one Manc taxi driver who could speak any English. I have only ever met one who knew where he was going. I don't think the two ever met each other.

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Whilst the ability of your taxi driver to locate his vehicle is extremely niche subject matter, Bill, I salute you for what is in essence, a perfect nom. 

Taxi drivers are paid professionals, who seem oblivious to rules of the Highway Code, right of way, and even seem oblivious to such pointless things as 'lanes'.

When you need a taxi, there are fuck all, anywhere, when you don't, they are in abundance. When you're in one, they drive at a pace that would make Drew's mobility scooter seem like a Ferrari on rocket-fuel, yet when they are dashing to their next booking, they are capable of smashing through the sonic barrier with ease.

And they get shirty if you spew in their cars. Fucking soppy cunts.

You Welsh bender....

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Eh? You sure? Pagers have been around for 60 years and are still manufactured today as they are reliable and outperform cell 'phones in certain situations. What was shit about the technology?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? You sure? Pagers have been around for 60 years and are still manufactured today as they are reliable and outperform cell 'phones in certain situations. What was shit about the technology?

Ìf Amstrad ever made a pager then I believe this has answered your question.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Well that's life Billy Boy, you just couldn't make this shit up, could you but i'm guessing you have.

For someone as boring as yourself; bed-ridden, obese, with sweating sores and dull eyes, I imagine my tale seemed too outlandish to be true.

For others who manage to get out the bedsit and interact with people who aren't state appointed carers once in a while, the story probably seems a lot more believable. 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

For someone as boring as yourself; bed-ridden, obese, with sweating sores and dull eyes, I imagine my tale seemed too outlandish to be true.

For others who manage to get out the bedsit and interact with people who aren't state appointed carers once in a while, the story probably seems a lot more believable. 

Billy Boy if you think for a fraction of a second that anybody believes your YARN then you really do need immediate help. As you're probably the most boringest cuntbundle on here and that is saying something, even PunkySpunky is more entertaining than you and that really did pain me to say that but i am just being honest. Bill no one with any sense believes this farce.. 

13 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I went to Malaysia in February Drew. I flew Malaysian Airlines. It was fantastic.

Dopes like you with no understanding of coincidence, probability and the incredible safety of airline travel have stopped using them.

This meant peace and quiet, low fares, immediate service by cabin crew, and three seats for me to lie across during the night. I was one of about 10 people on the entire jet.

Meanwhile you're packed into cattle class on an over priced BA flight for your annual trip to Shamal Sheik. 

Idiot.

This meant peace and quiet, low fares, immediate service by cabin crew, and three seats for me to lie across during the night. I was one of about 10 people on the entire jet.

It's another bullshit line from Billy Liar.

Guest I know that Cunt
12 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Billy Boy if you think for a fraction of a second that anybody believes your YARN then you really do need immediate help. As you're probably the most boringest cuntbundle on here and that is saying something, even PunkySpunky is more entertaining than you and that really did pain me to say that but i am just being honest. Bill no one with any sense believes this farce.. 

Well I did think that while it was probably a load of bollocks, he is actually stupid enough to the walk around an airport carpark in the middle of the night for over half an hour with some curry muncher instead of just telling him to fuck off and ordering a cab from a proper taxi company. Presumably it was all to do with the fact he'd found the cheapest, shittiest, cheapest lowest priced cheapest fucker he could find. If true, the tight cunt got what he deserved.