CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The colour brown is a cunt

Guest Extremecunt

6 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

The only colour to be offended by every other colour. Also lazy cunts! I have a pack of sharpies and the brown just won't work. Thoughts cunts.

At the risk of violating a number of forum rules I'd like to say that you, and this nom, are a load of mindless, meaningless fucking shit. 

• Like 1

Guest Extremecunt
1 hour ago, Ape said:

At the risk of violating a number of forum rules I'd like to say that you, and this nom, are a load of mindless, meaningless fucking shit. 

I'll tone it down a bit of then

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm good thank you Frank. Missed out on a mk3 E type at action on Wednesday, 12k over guide.

The e-type's a lovely looking thing when driven by Twiggy. Sadly these days they're owned solely by withered old fucks who talk too much. You'll also find dirty fingered flaky chancers drooling over them during tea breaks. 

11 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

The only colour to be offended by every other colour. Also lazy cunts! I have a pack of sharpies and the brown just won't work. Thoughts cunts.

Excrement is brown. See what I did there?

Guest Alfie Noakes
39 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

At the risk of sounding like a Cockney rhyming piece of shit, I thought you would have been brown by now Frank.

Frank will never die, he will metamorphosise from an oily heap of shit to a greasy turd and back again as regularly as the seasons change.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

1.. naturally.

Fuck off.

I can imagine you driving an old smoker of a roadster, baldy head and feeble arms wrestling with the heavy steering, checking your reflection in shop windows that quincy's head can't be seen bobbing up in down for a £5 quid joey bag.

You both make me sick.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

You dirty fucking turncoat, I knew it, I should have never trusted a pasty face ginger.

It says in my rulebook that I am allowed to lie to unsettle my enemies. Actually I love Diane Abbott.

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I can imagine you driving an old smoker of a roadster, baldy head and feeble arms wrestling with the heavy steering, checking your reflection in shop windows that quincy's head can't be seen bobbing up in down for a £5 quid joey bag.

You both make me sick.

Frank seconds after someone shouts "Oi cunt, get the FUCK OFF my car!!!"

maxresdefault.jpg