CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People with no attention span.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I couldn't help it, your pathetic, needy-child attempts to get noticed managed to fuck up the formatting on my screen, you weird little bastard. 

Have you got any non-Welsh noms?

Mate sorry to have to reveal the truth here baby, but your screen fucked up like spunkapes because you have flooded it with your fucking welsh baby batter a few times too often

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Seems like most of you sad, pathetic cunts can't handle more than a single sentence without giving up. This is probably the abiding attitude that has left you with such an unsatisfactory existence than you have taken to frequenting a forum called 'Cunts Corner' in a bid to make friends. You all claim to be hardened enemies, but the creepy cliquishness here is as astonishing as it is disturbing.

Enjoy dying alone! 

Pile of shit 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/28/2016 at 2:20 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Seems like most of you sad, pathetic cunts can't handle more than a single sentence without giving up. This is probably the abiding attitude that has left you with such an unsatisfactory existence than you have taken to frequenting a forum called 'Cunts Corner' in a bid to make friends. You all claim to be hardened enemies, but the creepy cliquishness here is as astonishing as it is disturbing.

Enjoy dying alone! 

We all die alone.  Sure, you might have some sniveling soppy cunt in the room with you, but you make the transition alone.  Of course, that would be something you'd already know if you, yourself weren't such a soppy, watery cunt.  

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

We all die alone.  Sure, you might have some sniveling soppy cunt in the room with you, but you make the transition alone.  Of course, that would be something you'd already know if you, yourself weren't such a soppy, watery cunt.  

Fuck me(*)

Your optimism is an inspiration, or should that be an expiration...

You are right but must you remind us (me)?

(*) A figure of speech, not an invitation

What a steaming pile of diseased shit this nom is, fuck off Danny Boy you moronic clump of cunt. I am not here to make friends and so far that's working fine as i have many friends in the real world, that's why i am not on here as much as many cuntbreeds on here. I am here to cunt cunts (including you when deserved) and to be fair, many members have family and friends in abundance (apart from PunkSpunker) he loves his poofter golf club with a 5 iron up his harris, and a lot of them work from home so have time to spend on here laughing at this bollocks, some are retired, so they have time to spend on here which makes this nomination a pile of shit with no thought in it..YOU FUCKING CUNTBRAIN !!..