CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John 'Serious Face' Bishop

Bubba C

The simian faced, spittle spraying, eeeeerm saying, justice searching, bin dipping, unfunny cunt has got a new line of work.

'In conversation with John Bishop'. An interesting concept for a new serious chat show. 

Having just seen a trailer of his stupid, oversized, sanctimonious gob stare seriously and nod forlornly towards his guest

(some cunt-list 'celeb' no doubt), has reignited the fire in my belly of just how much I truly hate this cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The simian faced, spittle spraying, eeeeerm saying, justice searching, bin dipping, unfunny cunt has got a new line of work. 'In conversation with John Bishop'. An interesting concept for a new serious chat show. 

Having just seen a trailer of his stupid, oversized, sanctimonious gob stare seriously and nod forlornly towards his guest (some cunt-list 'celeb' no doubt), has reignited the fire in my belly of just how much I truly hate this cunt. 

Listen bubs, I remember having to watch The Liver Birds when I was a kid so think yourself lucky it's just this toothy bastard that pushes your buttons. 

Guest luke swarm

He is a Scouser, so is actually an expert at sad faces and 2 minute silences......they have one or two of these profound "silences" most weeks in Merseyside for some or other perceived disaster or tragedy.

I agree with these constant 2 minutes of silence and feel that these Liverpudlians should be encouraged to extend it for...oh I don't know, maybe 2 or 3 years.  

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The simian faced, spittle spraying, eeeeerm saying, justice searching, bin dipping, unfunny cunt has got a new line of work. 'In conversation with John Bishop'. An interesting concept for a new serious chat show. 

Having just seen a trailer of his stupid, oversized, sanctimonious gob stare seriously and nod forlornly towards his guest (some cunt-list 'celeb' no doubt), has reignited the fire in my belly of just how much I truly hate this cunt. 

I have waited all day for somebody to post a decent nom. I am still waiting.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
14 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I have waited all day for somebody to post a decent nom. I am still waiting.

Fuck off you mong. How high has our fucking wall got? 

Guest I know that Cunt
On 30/09/2016 at 7:49 PM, Bubba C said:

I have to agree with you Bubbles, he's not a patch on Max Boyce is he? Oggy Oggy Oggy, fucking hilarious...........

Guest Tata Steely Dan

A professional scouser. Enough said. I saw his "stand up" show a few years back, and it was him riffing on how he used to be a

massive scally from a rough scouse background, and how his mates are all still rough scallies, and how his new found fame and

wealth don't stop him from being a scouser... etc etc etc. You could see every detail of his hilariously oversized face from 200 feet away.

Cunt is from Runcorn anyway. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Ape said:

Because it reminds IKTC of his stupidity and hypocrisy. And also that he's a fucking idiot. 

He seems an all-round nasty piece of work, so I might adapt a similar policy.

Guest I know that Cunt

Bubba C

• Professor of MASTURBATION at Oxford University
  •  
  • Bubba C

It appears that not every member of my extended family thinks it's acceptable to get so drunk at a wedding that you throw

up by the bar and dance with your tie round your head like the fucking stupid moronic one-brain-celled welsh fucking twat that I am. 

Guest I know that Cunt
23 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Why do you keep quoting that Harley post?

Because he's a thick knob-jockey and every time I have him beaten which is most times obviously, he can't think of a come-back

so the poor cretin re-posts that which I don't really mind if it keeps him off the streets.

It's a shame for old Bubbles, he's challenged in so many ways.

Bubba C

• Professor of GAYNESS and SODOMY at Prestatyn University
  •  
  • Bubba C

It appears that not every member of my extended family thinks it's acceptable to get so drunk at a wedding that you throw up

by the bar  and dance with your tie round your head like the fucking stupid moronic one-brain-celled welsh fucking twat that I am. 

Guest I know that Cunt

Bubba C

• Doctor of FELLATIO at Pontyberry Sperm Bank
  •  
  • Bubba C

It appears that not every member of my extended family thinks it's acceptable to get so drunk at a wedding that you throw up

by the bar and dance with your tie round your head like the fucking stupid moronic one-brain-celled welsh fucking twat that I am.