CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Glynne - stupid shrieking

Guest 123

Whoever thought this was considered decent ought to be strung up. Beyond comprehension why irritating women repeatedly shrieking in the background is considered catchy. I should consider it cuntish and hope others will concur. 

Pile of utter utter cack.

2 minutes ago, 123 said:

Whoever thought this was considered decent ought to be strung up. Beyond comprehension why irritating women repeatedly shrieking in the background is considered catchy. I should consider it cuntish and hope others will concur. 

Pile of utter utter cack.

So is your post.

Top yourself you fucking bag of fly-blown shit.

Guest luke swarm

I suppose you could always try not listening to it but obviously your intelligence does not give you that option.

What's going on Admin, this is fucking dire.

Just now, luke swarm said:

I suppose you could always try not listening to it but obviously your intelligence does not give you that option.

What's going on Admin, this is fucking dire.

Is this cunts corner, or is it facist land?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, 123 said:

Is this cunts corner, or is it facist land?

it is cunts corner.......you must have taken a wrong turn, I think you will find "insipid turds corner" back the way you came. 

Just now, luke swarm said:

it is cunts corner.......you must have taken a wrong turn, I think you will find "insipid turds corner" back the way you came. 

Is it anywhere near mindless twat and ignorant cretin corner where you clearly need to be?

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

123 is a clearly a fucking prick, but there have been far worse, as demonstrated by this classic from Scabies. Now he, was a fucking retard.

A fucking timeless classic, my all time favourite corner spastic. I must have read it at least a hundred times, but I still chuckle every time someone dredges it up. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off. 

Your attitude is a disgrace, but understandable.

I remember your humiliation to this day. February 12th, 1998. The doors opening, smoke billowing, you ready to launch into a Brian May guitar solo, when the wind machine sent your wig spiralling across the stage and knocked your bandy faggot legs out from under you, leaving you immortalised forever on re-runs of Harry Hill's TV burp. 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're attitude is a disgrace, but understandable.

I remember your humiliation to this day. February 12th, 1998. The doors opening, smoke billowing, you ready to launch into a Brian May guitar solo, when the wind machine sent your wig spiralling across the stage and knocked your bandy faggot legs out from under you, leaving you immortalised forever on re-runs of Harry Hill's TV burp. 

This is not working for either of us. 

1 minute ago, Ape said:

He had to be someone in character - no one is that thick in real life (IKTC and TC are exceptions).

I imagine Roops would've blown his cover. Her autocratic moderation style wouldn't have allowed her not to. 

It's quite scary to think people like this possibly exist. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Bubba C said:

I imagine Roops would've blown his cover. Her autocratic moderation style wouldn't have allowed her not to. 

It's quite scary to think people like this possibly exist. 

NHS cuts affect us all Bubba in some way or another and with the recession there are just not enough jobs involving a palletiser left. These cunts are sometimes even encouraged to attend normal schools as well, so its not surprising they have learnt rudimentary computer skills....some of the cunts even know what a proxy app is. 

Guest I know that Cunt
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

He had to be someone in character - no one is that thick in real life (IKTC and TC are exceptions).

Thick enough to make up a story about looking for a missing car in some airport carpark when you pretended to go on holiday? I think not, that was really thick.