CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fine dining

Neil

Just been out for a lovely meal to celebrate my old dears 85th,fucking good tucker it was too,fine dining= a night out without poor people,well worth the extra wonga just to avoid chavvy cunts

Ps If this post sounds remotely like something Spunk Ape would write would admin kindly delete it and someone fucking shoot me

31 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Just been out for a lovely meal to celebrate my old dears 85th,fucking good tucker it was too,fine dining= a night out without poor people,well worth the extra wonga just to avoid chavvy cunts

Ps If this post sounds remotely like something Spunk Ape would write would admin kindly delete it and someone fucking shoot me

So you took the old bag to a carvery Neil? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Fast foods a cunt, fine dinings a cunt. You're one confused cunt. 

2 hours ago, neil298 said:

This time next year Rodders, we'll be millionaires!!

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, neil298 said:

quite Right Neil, those Hungry Horse restaurants have improved no end, especially if you can get a private booth. 

11 hours ago, neil298 said:

Another busy night in Kenfucky fried shitshop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that the sound of your jizz hitting the shower curtain? 

I can't say with any certainty, gyppo, but I think decs is referring to the course sound your old stretched-to-buggery Brillo Pad fanny makes when you're squatting over one of your unwashed cousin's ugly non tax-paying mug. 

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, neil298 said:

Neil I hate to break it to you, but the Harvester salad bar is not fine dining you fucking pathetic slob. 

Guest Piston
13 hours ago, neil298 said:

You wife is 85?!

Rich widow eh?

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can't say with any certainty, gyppo, but I think decs is referring to the course sound your old stretched-to-buggery Brillo Pad fanny makes when you're squatting over one of your unwashed cousin's ugly non-tax paying mug. 

The old Frank had more savoir faire than this. I think you rose on the turd day you dylsexic cunt

23 minutes ago, mothra said:

The old Frank had more savoir faire than this. I think you rose on the turd day you dylsexic cunt

Tot, nobody's pulled me up on my spelling of course/coarse. Am I being ignored or have I become totally redundant? I struggle with hyphens too. 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Neil I hate to break it to you, but the Harvester salad bar is not fine dining you fucking pathetic slob. 

I realise fine dining to some of you means Heinz ketchup on your Findus fish fingers or getting your scraps from the bins of a 4 star restaurant as opposed to a Macdonalds.Sorry to disappoint you but I ate every last scrap off my plate so no decent scrag for you again tonight,chewed burger at maccie d's it is

37 minutes ago, Piston said:

You wife is 85?!

Rich widow eh?

old dear means 'mother' where I come from,different to the 'old lady' which means 'whinging,moany old hag thats let herself go' ie wife

3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I realise fine dining to some of you means Heinz ketchup on your Findus fish fingers or getting your scraps from the bins of a 4 star restaurant as opposed to a Macdonalds.Sorry to disappoint you but I ate every last scrap off my plate so no decent scrag for you again tonight,chewed burger at maccie d's it is

Fuck off Neil. 

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Tot, nobody's pulled me up on my spelling of course/coarse. Am I being ignored or have I become totally redundant? I struggle with hyphens too. 

You certainly need to come back into the fold love. Cutting your strings Geppetto style was a mistake on my part.