CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTS WHO DO THE SAME JOB AS THEIR DAD

ratcum

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

She is from Brighton originally and lives in Sussex still. Not an Essex girl. She has made a quite considerable fortune as an astute business woman and fake novelist. She may not appear to be clever but she is not stupid. Jealous you haven't got tits and a fanny that can be used to take money off muppets and perverts are you?

Each time I drive past Billingsgate Fish Market, she seems nearby. Perhaps she's astutely doing business there.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Are you related, you touchy cunt?

As a Sussex man and Brighton born, I am proud of our Katie and will defend her honour as far as false Essex girl allegations go. She may be a slag, but she's our Sussex slag.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

As a Sussex man and Brighton born, I am proud of our Katie and will defend her honour as far as false Essex girl allegations go. She may be a slag, but she's our Sussex slag.

I'm sure she's fucking delighted to have the support and backing of an online creep.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm sure she's fucking delighted to have the support and backing of an online creep.

I only post on here and have never tried to contact her. How is that being a creep you old cocksmoker?

Guest Alfie Noakes
31 minutes ago, Frank said:

You've attended at least three of her book signing events. Disgusting sparky old creep. 

I thought I saw a rather withered looking flid staring at me, pervert!

Guest Spanky
4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I only post on here and have never tried to contact her. How is that being a creep you old cocksmoker?

It's the wanking through her letterbox Alf, creeps her right out, as would it us all.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Spanky said:

It's the wanking through her letterbox Alf, creeps her right out, as would it us all.

You have to be careful, she has a vicious spring on the outer flap, could take your cock off.

Guest Spanky
3 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You have to be careful, she has a vicious spring on the outer flap, could take your cock off.

And her letterbox is even worse... 

On 02/10/2016 at 1:07 PM, Punkape said:

Prince William is doing ok.

Neither William nor his father Charles will be king.  So technically they are doing the same job.  Fuck all.  Both have married sluts and no doubt miss Middleton will be getting a huge dose off the Scott's guards in the near future and we will be suspicious of the curly ginger haired offspring she emits.   Just like Diana.    Middleton is a fit cunt tho.  I like her.    I like her a lot.

10 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Bet she eats rug.

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Why do you post here? Isn't there a rase (sic) hate forum you could join instead?

Boring as fuck, Asda wifi-stealing, stupid fucking cunt. 

The same could be said of most bubba. Perhaps you should justify the utterly pointless crap, and fuck me there's lots of it, you force upon us all. 

There's a deal on BBQ lighter fuel and vodka at Nisa so fuck off out of it and get your local branch, probably Porth, and argue with others of your species about how other peoples medically prescribed Temazepam is shared and moan about the English.

Failing that, fucking kill yourself 

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The same could be said of most bubba. Perhaps you should justify the utterly pointless crap, and fuck me there's lots of it, you force upon us all. 

There's a deal on BBQ lighter fuel and vodka at Nisa so fuck off out of it and get your local branch, probably Porth, and argue with others of your species about how other peoples medically prescribed Temazepam is shared and moan about the English.

Failing that, fucking kill yourself 

Here it is, the corners resident remedial guardian angel. 

Porth? Fantastic. Moan about the English? Not once - despite the tedious fucking droning on of sheep shagging by the lower IQ members. 

And this coming from a soppy cunt whose semi-literate posts and contributions are comprised of fake degrees and age-restricted googled images of semi-naked women. Are you on a watch list? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Here it is, the corners resident remedial guardian angel. 

Porth? Fantastic. Moan about the English? Not once - despite the tedious fucking droning on of sheep shagging by the lower IQ members. 

And this coming from a soppy cunt whose semi-literate posts and contributions are comprised of fake degrees and age-restricted googled images of semi-naked women. Are you on a watch list? 

You really are the LCD of this bag of shite. Admittedly you're brave enough to come clean about your welshness, but too stupid to allow the truth about your inferiority wash over you, laugh at yourself and accept your place at the bottom. If you really want evidence of my academic brilliance then swim the Wye under the cover of darkness and hunt me down. I know I'm perfectly safe- the FoD is full of free roaming sheep and you'll get side tracked constantly. 

As for watch lists, no I'm not a regestered paedo as you infer. This is a truely stupid comment and shows you for what you are: rattled enough to have to resort to it.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck up, taffy. I still have that sniveling PM you sent me when I first joined, trying to recruit me into your ranks early doors and warning me against some of the more colourful characters on here. 

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I still have that sniveling PM you sent me when I first joined, trying to recruit me into your ranks early doors and warning me against some of the more colourful characters on here. 

Are you sure that wasn't Bill? It sounds more like his M.O.

10 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fuck up, taffy. I still have that sniveling PM you sent me when I first joined, trying to recruit me into your ranks early doors and warning me against some of the more colourful characters on here. 

You're not the only one Danny boy, it's an old story. If it were any cunt else I'd feel sorry that they need to crawl up arses to make pretend friends. But not runty. Fuck him. 

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you sure that wasn't Bill? It sounds more like his M.O.

All me. STD was showing potential amongst the dross of mega mongs plaguing the site at the time. 

Sadly, the early promise displayed in his first post quickly disappeared and he became a long-winded Gurt. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bubba C said:

All me. STD was showing potential amongst the dross of mega mongs plaguing the site at the time. 

Sadly, that early promise displayed in his first post quickly disappeared and he became a long-winded Gurt. 

There you have it, Dan, a long-winded Gurt. Truly there is nothing as damning as that description in the entire English language, lest you be likened to a poetic Quincy.

• Like 1