CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those cunts who used to knock on your door and try and sell you an aerial picture of your house taken out the side of a shitty Cessna

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Must be East Dulwich. They'll buy any old crap.

Any Chinatown in the western world, love. Those sneaky cunts can have a small room with three high, twelve to a unit King size bunks to staff their laundry stores, take aways, and brothels.  All without paying a fucking pence in tax. Cheating cunts. 

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bill?

It pays to be bullish in these unsteady economic times Frank.

Even when we fall short of our aggressive self imposed targets, we achieve better returns than the likes of Ape.

He's the kind of idiot who stores his life savings under his mattress because the bank once repossessed the family home.

• 2 years later...
On 08/10/2016 at 08:36, Guest Dai O'Rhea said:

Airr... I seeee... Offleh sorreh earled chep. Didn't min to get laffatorial, but I cood haf swawn you wear treng to belittle meh, and finde it rorther disquieting. One assumed one meerleh hed tobeh a cunt, end stick to ones point, instead awf geng awf etta tengent. Silleh meh. Well....eff thet's what you wornt, thet's what yearl jolleh well get. An eppsolut utter, unadulterated, pre-digested, oven fresh laid awf verbal cuntarrhea. Honestleh, what nosty nosty pipple you are!

Jesus fucking Christ.

this must be in the running for stupidest cunt to ever join the corner.

I hope he's dead.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jesus fucking Christ.

this must be in the running for stupidest cunt to ever join the corner.

I hope he's dead.

Don't be obtuse eric, it ill becomes you. It was clearly a weathered old poster trying to get a little entertainment from some badly executed and somewhat hackneyed lloyd grossman shtick.