CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sara Pascoe

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Some truth in this post...

Just a few observations, most of the precious snowflakes in the news and social media channels appear to be women though I would hazard a guess that female rather than male snowflake comments that are re-tweeted or highlighted. Also it's interesting that The Corner's own, blubbers, cry-babies, brittle egos, faux outrage merchants and flouncers are invariably male...

Yeah, maybe, but we're not as bitchy as wo....... ah fuck.. nvm....

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Also it's interesting that The Corner's own, blubbers, cry-babies, brittle egos, faux outrage merchants and flouncers are invariably male...

I suspect The Corner's female members would be classed as outliers, and probably possess more testicular fortitude than some male contributors I could mention.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Just a few observations, most of the precious snowflakes in the news and social media channels appear to be women though I would hazard a guess that female rather than male snowflake comments that are re-tweeted or highlighted. Also it's interesting that The Corner's own, blubbers, cry-babies, brittle egos, faux outrage merchants and flouncers are invariably male...

I was going to like your comment, until you had to bring it back round to banging on about the supposed clique.

Perhaps my ego is just too fragile to give you a like.

Guest Bill Stickers

I was going to like your comment, until you had to bring it back round to banging on about the supposed clique.

Perhaps my ego is just too fragile to give you a like.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Women in general are a degenerate section of society. They aren't funny, purely because, as you stated, their jokes revolve around jam rags, cake and "mennnnn".

They are a fucking disgrace, and apart from shitting out little humans from their cunts, what have they ever achieved? Fuck.all is what.

Hear hear. Fucking trotting about like they own the fucking place, when all along they're all thinking of one thing and one thing only - being fucked by big black cocks. What a pack of slags.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

That's nice, dear.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're a snide and a sneak, shot through and fucking done with here.

To be fair, Frank, I warned you not to cross me. I don't take too kindly to having what is essentially a bit part player monopolising likes that by right would normally go to me.

Never, ever, ever, fucking ever, try to top the leaderboard again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be fair, Frank, I warned you not to cross me. I don't take too kindly to having what is essentially a bit part player monopolising likes that by right would normally go to me.

Never, ever, ever, fucking ever, try to top the leaderboard again.

okay.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hear hear. Fucking trotting about like they own the fucking place, when all along they're all thinking of one thing and one thing only - being fucked by big black cocks. What a pack of slags.

Only experienced one BBC in my life but TBH, big cocks are not worth the effort, but hey, I'm not here to assuage your own feelings of inadequacies or perceptions, talking of which...

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Noting like a good old fashioned double post to make one look like a right cunt...

"look like"?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Frank said:

You're a snide and a sneak, shot through and fucking done with here.

You're the one that started fucking about with "like" bestowal and confiscation- for his own fucking horrible gain. Powerful forces you fucked with, so don't start the waterworks now that it turned round and bit you, slapped you up good, raped you and burned you. Behoove you the fuck good.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Only experienced one BBC in my life but TBH, big cocks are not worth the effort

Frank pulling his flaccid weiner out of Punkers' arse and trying to flick it up you doesn't count as BBC.

16 hours ago, Frank said:

Did you just withdraw a like?

15 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Did you just tactically recall a few from someone ?

I have to say that a few punters are taking the leaderboard way too seriously. Granted that there is always going to reciprocal trading of "likes" on a tacit basis - its human nature after all, but the "like" stats simply do not correlate with recent post activity. I can't be arsed to delve into the ACP right now, but I hope I won't find anything untoward when I look into this within the next few days. Please be advised that Admins can reset individual scores right down to zero and restrict the granting and receiving of "likes".

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to say that a few punters are taking the leaderboard way too seriously. Granted that there is always going to reciprocal trading of "likes" on a tacit basis - its human nature after all, but the "like" stats simply do not correlate with recent post activity. I can't be arsed to delve into the ACP right now, but I hope I won't find anything untoward when I look into this within the next few days. Please be advised that Admins can reset individual scores right down to zero and restrict the granting and receiving of "likes".

I couldn't give a bollocks about them- frank started this shit, and learned his lesson good. Now he's slunk off, licking his wounds. I think he should be set to zero- plus cooled for 2 or 3 weeks, and Gurt should keep him company. They're as thick as theives- thick theives. What a pair of cunts.