CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The British greebo

Guest Donner and chips

Just now, Ape said:

What a dreadful load of utter shite. Really fucking dreadful.

Ape, nothing pisses me off more than posting an excellent comment, only for some cunt to post one immediately after and then mine disappearing into mid-nom obscurity. 

For that reason alone, I have quoted you so that this Donner idiot, and everyone else, gets the point driven home about how much of a stupid cunt it is. 

You're welcome. 

32 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I was in school with a girl named Donna, she quickly got removed as she was a remedial with a distended bonce. Must be something in the name. 

This nom is watery bollocks at best, the subject matter of which has been covered on countless noms when referencing students, hipsters, or soppy 'cool' cunts. 

Get an avatar, get funny/interesting, get an education you thick cunt, then when the realisation of your own stupidity smashes you between your cock-eyed, vacant gaze, kill yourself. 

And stop using shitty hipster terms when trying to cunt shitty hipster types. 

Welcome to CC, idiot. 

You didn't tell the spacker he spelt Beavis wrong either, which is the cunts worst offence by a fucking long way in my book.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Not a word I hear much these days.. Fat, soap dodging, long haired, bearded, shit tattoos, poncy earrings all over there flabby, sweating , weak bodies. Bad personal hygiene is only matched by taste in dogwank American stab myself in face whilst sacrificing my ball bag to the devil music. The sort of kid who would get the shit beat out of him every week at any comp before they got morphed into ponce academys. Works in gaming and cash generator type shops. Uses the word dude a lot and dresses like offspring of Edward Scissorhands and Beevis and Butthead, who grew up in care. Think cut off trousers, pony tails, those nosh off Viking beards, massive fuck off clog trainers, chains, stinking hoodys, beanie hats, wank band t shirts and energy drinks. Dude, your a cunt

I'm going to sober up and deal with this load of utter dog shit tomorrow. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
48 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ape, nothing pisses me off more than posting an excellent comment, 

Bubba, help me out here. I must be looking at a completely different website.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I was in school with a girl named Donna, she quickly got removed as she was a remedial with a distended bonce. Must be something in the name. 

This nom is watery bollocks at best, the subject matter of which has been covered on countless noms when referencing students, hipsters, or soppy 'cool' cunts. 

Get an avatar, get funny/interesting, get an education you thick cunt, then when the realisation of your own stupidity smashes you between your cock-eyed, vacant gaze, kill yourself. 

Welcome to CC, idiot. 

Have you ever  thought of trying to be funny/interesting ... thought not :P

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Lady Penelope said:

Have you ever  thought of trying to be funny/interesting ... thought not :P

I should do a bit less thinking Penny, frankly you are not all that good at it.

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I should do a bit less thinking Penny, frankly you are not all that good at it.

Yes you should do a bit less thinking swarmy.

Guest Donner and chips
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Welcome to CC, idiot. 

Hipster terms? Don't see that myself.

Cunt waffle.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Not a word I hear much these days.. Fat, soap dodging, long haired, bearded, shit tattoos, poncy earrings all over there flabby, sweating , weak bodies. Bad personal hygiene is only matched by taste in dogwank American stab myself in face whilst sacrificing my ball bag to the devil music. The sort of kid who would get the shit beat out of him every week at any comp before they got morphed into ponce academys. Works in gaming and cash generator type shops. Uses the word dude a lot and dresses like offspring of Edward Scissorhands and Beevis and Butthead, who grew up in care. Think cut off trousers, pony tails, those nosh off Viking beards, massive fuck off clog trainers, chains, stinking hoodys, beanie hats, wank band t shirts and energy drinks. Dude, your a cunt

Cheers for that novel, you boring long-winded cunt.