CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Clog The Toilet And Don't sort it!

Guest Wizardsleeve

On 18 October 2016 at 7:54 PM, Witherednomore said:

Up your game Bubba and fuck this boring cunt off.  258 posts of complete shite to date. His only achievement  so far is to have bored Lady P. to death, and she used to think Ding funny.

Withers is dead.

15 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Did he tell you?

Morning Alf. Mrs Scrote called last night to break the news. He fell into a slumber on Monday night, then a stupor by Tuesday afternoon, and during the early hours of this morning, rolled out the side of the bed dead to fuck.  

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

As much as we all detested the idiot, do you not find it a little odd that Mrs Scrote broke the news the night before his actual death?

I would, if I'd not conversed with the wily old fox on several occasions in the past. 

Whilst her boring cunt of a husband was entertaining us with stories of his cancer and trips to Norfolk, she was investing heavily in his life insurance. 

She's glad he's dead. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I would, if I'd not conversed with the wily old fox on several occasions in the past. 

Whilst her boring cunt of a husband was entertaining us with stories of his cancer and trips to Norfolk, she was investing heavily in his life insurance. 

She's glad he's dead. 

I hope that this is just a rumour, and he still walks a mongoose. If Scroters is truly dead I am saddened, he was another reason why I joined this tardy forum of degenerate misfits. His Gallic wit bought a certain quality and charm to this site. If true I will raise a glass of Chateau Fantaisie ( Frank's favourite tipple ) to  him.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

I hope that this is just a rumour, and he still walks a mongoose. If Scroters is truly dead I am saddened, he was another reason why I joined this tardy forum of degenerate misfits. His Gallic wit bought a certain quality and charm to this site. If true I will raise a glass of Chateau Fantaisie ( Frank's favourite tipple ) to  him.

I certainly enjoy withers unique brand of fatalistic humour. Compared to most of the boring bingo playing cunts on here the man has a little bit of panache. 

25 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I certainly enjoy withers unique brand of fatalistic humour. Compared to most of the boring bingo playing cunts on here the man has a little bit of panache. 

Sir, I find it refreshing that you refer to our much loved Gallic friend in the present tense. With all due respect I do feel you have gone a tad too far in saying he has a bit of panache. I do feel in my heart that he is now an ex-withers. To me he was just a turd that outshone many of the other turds on here, and a French turd at that.

15 hours ago, Frank said:

Shut up snatch you hopeless wastrel. 

Frank,what's happened to you? One time your were great, but only one time. Since then your as good as done.

9 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Sir, I find it refreshing that you refer to our much loved Gallic friend in the present tense. With all due respect I do feel you have gone a tad too far in saying he has a bit of panache. I do feel in my heart that he is now an ex-withers. To me he was just a turd that outshone many of the other turds on here, and a French turd at that.

If you're going to adopt any sort of 'style' for your wanky character, for crying out loud try to avoid impersonating that wooden piece of shit Swarm.

13 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

Right I know I'm going to get cunted for this post. Can't help it though, its my new toy. After reading your bike posts, thought I'd share my pride and joy he he. Your all welcome to tell Me what a cunt I am. Lol

IMG_20161025_211804.jpg

We don't need to tell you what a cunt you are. The bike does that on its own.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Frank,what's happened to you? One time your were great, but only one time. Since then your as good as done.

No Snatch, I've always been shit. I might have appeared great when rubbing shoulders with the old school. These days, with super acts such as bill and bubble, I'm quite content taking a back seat.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

Right I know I'm going to get cunted for this post. Can't help it though, its my new toy. After reading your bike posts, thought I'd share my pride and joy he he. Your all welcome to tell Me what a cunt I am. Lol

IMG_20161025_211804.jpg

What the fuck is this? When you PM'd me and said you loved going up the dirt track with the boys I didn't realise you meant it both figuratively and literally.

Christ, what an oik you are.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Bedbug said:

good style, plenty of subtle humour...you remind me of someone.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Decimus and Quincy rotting in clink, Withers as good as dead,Gurt only surfacing above ground once a month and Baws developing increasing autism......the corner is in dire straights, We try our best but how long can this last.

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Decimus and Quincy rotting in clink, Withers as good as dead,Gurt only surfacing above ground once a month and Baws developing increasing autism......the corner is in dire straights, We try our best but how long can this last.

I'm going to stab you exactly 523 times, Swarm, you cunt. (523 is my "very angry" number.)

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm going to stab you exactly 523 times, Swarm, you cunt. (523 is my "very angry" number.)

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Retard.

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:
34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Retard.

St-st-stuttering again Bill?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's a great put down ding, I-I-I-I-t really is.

Not a put down, just a simple question.

I know how you like simple questions, like "do you want fries with that, sir?"

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Not a put down, just a simple question.

I know how you like simple questions, like "do you want fries with that, sir?"

You're on f-f-fire today ding.

At least, that's what I'm imagining. You spontaneously combusting, dissipating into a pile of ash and liquidated fats.

Just your little Yorkshire flat cap left untouched, sitting sadly atop the charred remains. 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

We try our best but how long can this last.

Help is at hand, fear not Oh Wooden One. It is time for me to be open. A Notaire has contacted me and says I am a beneficiary in  Scroters Will providing I carry on with his good work here. I have readily agreed, but it is hardly worth the effort for 37€, 2 bottles of Chateau Fantaisie, a shit stained wig, and 6 sexually abused geese