CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Clog The Toilet And Don't sort it!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Extremecunt
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck me! It's jazz! 

47 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You make £10,000 a week (I assume your bullshit earnings are pre-tax), but you're not a millionaire?

How does that work? You should be a millionaire within a couple of years. Or has your empire sprung up within the last 18 months to such phenomenal turnovers? 

You make £10,000 a week as a fucking market stall trader?

I've never heard such a load of absolute, unadulterated shite in all my life.

I bet once you earned £10,000 a week selling your virgin arsehole to an Arab sheik. Since then, you've made the odd fiver here and there off second hand shoes and multi packs of duct tape down Bovingdon market. 

You have no idea do you. Your living in a 70s bubble of liberal faggots with big perms , big brown teeth and a corbyn, Abbott & stickers three way. My market stall is my laptop & my customers are dumb fucks. Regarding my millionaire status, its hard to hit that target whilst spending my money on stuff I dont need lol. Oh I don't make that 10g every week sometimes 8g , 5g , 3g either way its more than enough to get my self in trouble lol.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Extremecunt said:

You have no idea do you. Your living in a 70s bubble of liberal faggots with big perms , big brown teeth and a corbyn, Abbott & stickers three way. My market stall is my laptop & my customers are dumb fucks. Regarding my millionaire status, its hard to hit that target whilst spending my money on stuff I dont need lol. Oh I don't make that 10g every week sometimes 8g , 5g , 3g either way its more than enough to get my self in trouble lol.

I wasn't alive in the 70s you thick cunt, but I've been around long enough to know an illiterate cunt like you can't make more than minimum wage unless he shoves several large johnnys of cocaine up his arsehole in an aiport toilet in Lima and hopes for the best.

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I wasn't alive in the 70s you thick cunt, but I've been around long enough to know an illiterate cunt like you can't make more than minimum wage unless he shoves several large johnnys of cocaine up his arsehole in an aiport toilet in Lima and hopes for the best.

Mine goes up my nose. Is that where you snort yours.

45 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Mine goes up my nose. Is that where you snort yours.

You and fender should get together and sell your organs, you'd make twice as much.

Don't start with your brains as that might affect the price you get for the other bits.

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Gurt said:

You and fender should get together and sell your organs, you'd make twice as much.

Don't start with your brains as that might affect the price you get for the other bits.

I tried donating sperm once. Didn't go down well with the unfortunate girl, she couldn't get it out her hair once it dried. Lol what a slut.

Guest Extremecunt
2 hours ago, Gurt said:

Lol naughty naughty, can you get banned for saying shit like that? I've been holding back some of my most offensive comments.

Edited by Extremecunt
Quoted comment removed

5 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Lol naughty naughty, can you get banned for saying shit like that? I've been holding back some of my most offensive comments.

No, it's not a problem. Fill your boots...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 26/10/2016 at 10:44 PM, Punkape said:

Idiot.

hi Punkers

Last night I dreamt I was strolling of a beatific, grassy expanse, idyllic but for one tartan troos'd faggot attempting to crack an egg with an iron stick-fucking waste of time- but anyway, a lawnmower veered around a hillock, catching the tails of his 'morning coat' twixt its blades, violently skinning up his back so that his head was caught for a second- til the sturdy little engine revved in a plume of 2 stroke and his head exploded with red shit everywhere.

lol

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

hi Punkers

Last night I dreamt I was strolling of a beatific, grassy expanse, idyllic but for one tartan troos'd faggot attempting to crack an egg with an iron stick-fucking waste of time- but anyway, a lawnmower veered around a hillock, catching the tails of his 'morning coat' twixt its blades, violently skinning up his back so that his head was caught for a second- til the sturdy little engine revved in a plume of 2 stroke and his head exploded with red shit everywhere.

lol

Terribly sad to see you have the dreaded second album syndrome. I was expecting greatness, Quincy Cockfingers. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Terribly sad to see you have the dreaded second album syndrome. I was expecting greatness, Quincy Cockfingers. 

I knew it was too long. Sold in 6 seconds or not at all. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Extremecunt said:

I tried donating sperm once. Didn't go down well with the unfortunate girl, she couldn't get it out her hair once it dried. Lol what a slut.

Like a law of physics, with absolute certainty, every one of your posts is a fucking piece of shit.

42 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

hi Punkers

lol

Twixt? You fucking maniac!

4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

hi Punkers

lol

Released from the big house and immediately back on the drugs,  It's a revolving door policy that rarely works. 

• Like 2

Guest Extremecunt
On 28/10/2016 at 1:40 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Like a law of physics, with absolute certainty, every one of your posts is a fucking piece of shit.

This post is amazing though. Its also on topic lol

Edited by Extremecunt

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fascinating. Fuck off, retard. 

He is undoubtedly thick as fuck, Bubba, but he's got the market cornered on rizla papers, disposable lighters and tamagotchis. You don't earn 10k a week without selling high end quality goods/lying through your fucking teeth.

Guest Extremecunt
9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fascinating. Fuck off, retard. 

No. Why don't you go for a walk in the countryside all alone lol. Also stay away from the little cunts you stumble upon.

Guest Extremecunt
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stick a pony in your fucking pocket and jump in the river, you Delboy loving cunt.

What's wrong decimus?. I have 10 grand in my pocket right now. Well not exactly in my pocket as it won't fit lol. Wanna see?